Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14507 times)
AzerBaku

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

please post this in your official canal Telegramm, many peopledont know this info and are always buying RKC
I think we lost enough in this project...
I don't have access to new Telegram group. I'll try to send out email to all VK users instead.

Quote from: oflibaba
people are buying. they are collecting cheaply.
in my opinion. You too. You're cheap
You can have any opinion you want. I wouldn't touch RKC with a ten foot pole now.

You are one of this scammers , it is nearly 10 days that i gave all of you motherfuckers names to Interpol Abu Dhabi branch .Now you are saying " we got fired " who fired you ? you son of the bitch is one of the creator of this scam coin . You and all of this motherfuckers will pay for this !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serge Uvarov

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 03:18:29 PM by Serge Uvarov

The withdrawals on VK aren’t working. Please make the withdrawals possible so we can take our funds out.
Even if it’s not worth much anymore, it’s for the feeling. We have a lot of respect for you Serge that you’re willing to help us.
Yes, don't worry, I'm working with the remainder of the team to process all withdrawal requests ASAP.

Quote from: AzerBaku
You are one of this scammers , it is nearly 10 days that i gave all of you motherfuckers names to Interpol Abu Dhabi branch .Now you are saying " we got fired " who fired you ? you son of the bitch is one of the creator of this scam coin . You and all of this motherfuckers will pay for this !
Sure, whatever calms you down. Not gonna argue with mental people.
subhlaxmi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

you are rt

these all other fucker stopped RKC

visit www.royalkingdomenterprise.com
subhlaxmi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

all mother fucker laughing but i m sure you cant laugh anymore after 08 aprilsee what will happened to you
oflibaba

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

Hitbtc and Crytopia in
when will be deleted?Huh
oflibaba

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

New explanation came. Telegram

Royal Kingdom Coin
We have two good news and one bad news.

The bad news

After a review by the security and strategic planning teams for the growth and appreciation of Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC). It was decided that, unfortunately, the VK exchange will be discontinued. In a few weeks, we'll need to shut down the VK Exchange servers, so pull out all your funds as soon as you can. If you are unable to withdraw your funds before disconnecting the servers for any reason, please contact support@venturekingdom.com so we can help you get your money back.

Also remember to get your money from your open applications too if you have any.

We like all the time that you used the VK Exchange and trusted us to keep your money safe.

The good news

Royal Kingdom Coin will continue to be traded on current and new stock exchanges that will still be announced. And the tests for the processing of payments of products and services with the RKC are in progress. Soon we will have new information. In the next few days we will be announcing the products and services that can already be purchased with RKC such as cars, mechanics and others.

We are in negotiations for the supply of new white label platforms and source codes for the financial strengthening of the Royal Kingdom Coin ecosystem.

Greetings,

Team RKE / VK
Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

Telegram? Seriously?
oflibaba

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Telegram? Seriously?

Idiot.
You are a liar and  immoral
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Telegram? Seriously?

did you know who is running the official telegram channel?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:18:17 AM by Serge Uvarov

The new investor. Apparently, the message originated from him.

Ok, one last time, I'm just telling you how it is: he said that he will not continue with the project, the last two people on the team got informed that they will stop receiving salary (essentially, fired), I've taken measures to inform VK users to withdraw everything. VK will be deleted in two weeks, all projects are discontinued, all websites deleted, we sent emails about that. Today he suddenly posts in Telegram the modified message, adding that RKC will be somehow revived. Well, judge for yourself. I've got enough of this drama, being yelled at for trying to help and share the actual information responsibly.

Idiot.
You are a liar and  immoral
oflibaba, you ungrateful ignoramus, I will enjoy watching how you lose your last pocket money. You deserve to be taught a lesson. Please go ahead and invest. Don't listen to me.
oflibaba

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Ok, one last time, I'm just telling you how it is: he said that he will not continue with the project, the last two people on the team got informed that they will stop receiving salary (essentially, fired), I've taken measures to inform VK users to withdraw everything. VK will be deleted in two weeks, all projects are discontinued, all websites deleted, we sent emails about that. Today he suddenly posts in Telegram the modified message, adding that RKC will be somehow revived. Well, judge for yourself. I've got enough of this drama, being yelled at for trying to help and share the actual information responsibly.

Idiot.
oflibaba, you ungrateful ignoramus, I will enjoy watching how you lose your last pocket money. You deserve to be taught a lesson. Please go ahead and invest. Don't listen to me.

you guys are unsuccessful. The new investor fired you.
Now you expect the project to fail.
You're officially disgraceful
AzerBaku

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Idiot.

Who fired you and other idiots ? What is the name of this new  " investor " ?  How he got the all responsibility ? How much he paid you in order to get all reserved RKC coins ? Who was dumping millions of RKC in Cryptopia ? This questions will be given to you by authorities too , you can prepare yourself here by answering questions. Yesterday i sent all data about RKE team to authorities even your addresses in Brazil Itapema your ip's , node addresses . Also spreadsheet of RKC's which dumped in cryptopia before deleting VK . Neither you nor other idiots will not be able to run so simply it is you dumped all coins , it is you gave scam informations about development .
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

better to inform exchanges, before someone from the Team dump millions of coin?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
betent

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

this project is alive or dead Huh
crowblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

this project is alive or dead Huh

There is no certain path. The better question, would you take exponentially increased risk based on the information released by former CTO and put on the line, capital that will garner a more secure position with more solid asset elsewhere?

Choose wisely.
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Unfortunately, all projects of Royal Kingdom Enterprise are discontinued. Please withdraw your funds until April 7, 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: