Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will  (Read 5637 times)
Sie92

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

The CHILL project is a new concept of the project. As we can see, this project has tons of possibilities which can reach the moon!
You guys have to jump into this project, and it will give a winning. The marketing ICO cannot lose any chances, why? because it is a mainstream in the world!
I hope you guys enter it and catch the opportunity for success!
If you need any information or question, please do not hesitate to ask me.
jagrindam

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Chill coins should have price much higher being useful than its current ones.
The uniqueness of this token and project will not let it remain this cheap
for long time in the long run.

In short term anything is possible but big win and big profit is for those who
know how to hold on.

After adchill Marketplace release price will skyrocketing.
Lildanda

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

It's nice to read that someone is taking digital advertising a bit more serious that those in the past, I only hope that it works in the way you say, ie; better audience targeting and not as it is not 'hit & hope'.

I am excited to see where the future of this project lies.... Also, I like the name Chill, its about to send Chills down the backs of industry 😁
Brightfame04

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Robert Grinage 3PQucUsj4E4kkjRi7yfRNhzeDrfxCjwNgSi
I am a beginner in crypto currency. I would love that be a part of your project. I wish there was a beginner course that was set up. I am having to learn everything thru trial and error. I think if there was just some basic info it would be very helpful. There are instructions being giving to receive bounties that are hard to follow for the newbie. Thank you for your time and God luck on the project.
Chief Manitou

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Hello Chill Project my tip might be a "Crypto for Beginners " video or animation . I work construction and have only recently jumped into bitcoin and other related items like wallets ,exchanges and alt crypto currency after opening several wallets and exchange accounts it was great to find your Crypto portfolio . a great way to keep tabs on all the coins from all the wallets and exchanges i have went through . With the beginners info a few  recommendations on low fee and ease of registration for wallets and exchanges would help to get us computer and tech challenged older generation involved maybe  Wink (full  disclosure i asked my teenage daughter how to post on a forum ) Grin
uran4k

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Researching this coin for some weeks. planning to buy some Chill coins for longterm. 

Everything looks good for me to invest some money.

There is big market open for Chill project.
Pobedjujem

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

People should buy this Chill coins while they are so cheap, soon this Chill coins will explode 5x 10x.

So go on YoBit and grab Chill for only 0.00000014, 0.00000015 Satoshi's.

Chill project team members are awesome.
mOtikator

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

This seems a good project, really like the concept of getting masternodes too. Also does not hurt that the whitepaper is quite simple and easy to follow.

Very much liked that. Will keep an eye on Chill project closely, and will probably invest too. keep up the good work!
Tonyedwards74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

This sounds like a very promising venture. What other exchanges are you looking at for Chill?
ReZultaTi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Lets work harder to achieve everything from road map as quickly as possible because for such a unique concept I am pretty sure there are hundreds of people/companies watching this out. Though it will take time to build the community, any company with millions of money/resources can copy the concept. Shocked
100Dinara

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

Chill project provides very complete information in whitepaper, and made good progress with Adchill, your development is very good.

This is a project for long term investment.
orkAholic

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

I had visit your website and I had read the white paper.
I feel that is very good project.
I will invest on it.

I'm sure Chill project will be success because it's developed by an expereienced team.
ecriear

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I am still on a learning curve with Chill. However, I do like what is behind this coin. Specifically the idea of making marketing and advertising brands and/or services more streamlined. At the same time helping those with little or no marketing or advertising experience learn and participate in this program. I hope this program will hold up and the attached coin too.
Flasha72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Chill looks pretty cool  Grin. I can definitely see a market for adchill as it can Dave heaps of time and as we all know time is money. I am excited to be part of this journey with you.  I think this could be a solid investment for the future.
Dan T

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

The Chill project has implemented some enormous tools to facilitate advertisement for any serious company.

Beginning with the Adchill software already released which the main purpose is to facilitate users to leverage the Facebook platform providing several functions aimed to reduce the time and effort dedicated to the effective use of that ad platform (one of my favorites would be the possibility to retarget and convert look like audiences).

Another product will be the Adchill Marketplace as a way of providing marketing services by trained and authorized marketers of the same platform, leaving entirely this essential task to the Chill team of experts.

Next, we have the Adchill Development Program which consists of an API to open up Adchill to developers who will be able to leverage the core and, by then,  proven functionalities of this platform by designing apps that will contribute in this important task.

Some comments:
In the white paper the Chill Project is called "The blockchain’s first marketing platform", so besides the Chill Coin which will be a payment token:

1. Which other actions will be recorded in the public ledger to provide transparency?

2. Will your blockchain technology include smart contracts to automatize agreements between marketers experts and companies or companies and developers who use the Adchill platform?

3. Will your platform prevent advertisement fraud by recording the ad's views or click-throughs besides Facebook reports?

4. Will your platform allow the targeted audience to get rewards in exchange for receiving the sponsored messages?

In my opinion, these issues may help to address some of the main concerns of the traditional online advertisement Chill is looking to change.
Harry Van

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

Here is my personal opinions.I think the project builds on top of Facebook advertising platform is huge and it will attract many followers.However, There are many scam cryptocurrency added all over the market, and that is what fear investors the most.In my opinion,to attract more real investors,Team CHILL should add picture of every members in the project.I believe CHILL PROJECT will blow up one day due to the rapid development of technology.
emajstori

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

This looks like an awesome project all I read making this project very, very interesting. I want to wish the team all the best and I am planning to visit Chill facebook group daily for new updates. I will also use adChill and buy some chill coins on yobit exchange.
blesavav

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

I read the white paper and the idea is great ,
Chill are the perfect project at the right time, hoping you guys will succeed.

I'm already an investor , I just wanted to help you guys out , I'm pretty good at graphics.
If you guys ever need some help let me know.
auspuh

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Chill is a very interesting project. That can be a good thing in the next few months. I think that if many people take part in Chill project the price of the token will increase by 300%. And if the dev continues to do a good job, it can be a great success.
YangStevens

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

This is a great project! Ive been in since day 1 and have already seen good growth in value. The Devs on Facebook are extremely interactive and devoted to making this project a success! They have managed to build a community of 2.1k+ strong and growing in a very short period of time. Big things in the future for Chill project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: