Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty in BTC] Elacoin windows -qt binary ( Need donators aswell )  (Read 4592 times)
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:47:11 AM

Also you have to make some changes to elacoin-qt.pro and src/makefile.mingw. Some libraries are needed in a different order

Any chance you could elaborate on the exact changes you made to elacoin-qt.pro or perhaps provide the file so I can compare it line by line to the original version? I've been trying without success to compile the QT wallet and have had no luck yet the daemon compiles fine. It's very frustrating. Cheesy
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:48:53 AM

Seems pretty legit from what I have seen
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:59:10 AM

I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy but I'd like to be able to successfully compile the QT wallet for myself for all future coins rather than relying on someone else's binaries.
mat5x

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:07:39 PM

I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy but I'd like to be able to successfully compile the QT wallet for myself for all future coins rather than relying on someone else's binaries.

this makes alot of sense if you read the source, or at least diff it against a known good set, before you compile it.

we're creating a step by step guide for it too

Elacoin/ELC - block reward proportional-to-difficulty coin! http://elacoin.com
mat5x

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:32:17 AM

it's compiling now, so we'll have binaries with the retarget for all platforms. cept android.

Elacoin/ELC - block reward proportional-to-difficulty coin! http://elacoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: