Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e Legal action.  (Read 2412 times)
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

Update from btc-e admin (my own translation):
"Update4!

Current information:

1. We have access to our database and wallets, at the moment we are checking our data, cryptocurrency balances, this information will be published till next week end.
2. We confirm that our main financial flows were associated with Mayzus Financial Services Ltd and at the moment this money are seized/arrested.

With respect, btc-e support"

It will the the ultimate indictment of the current banking and legal system where the so called "criminals" give the coins back after they are raided by so called "good people".

indeed. the FBI robbing honest traders and miners to fill their own coffers, and the "criminal" exchange repaying what obligations they can. i don't want to get my hopes up, but this would truly show the immorality of the US authorities' actions. by calling the exchange's traders criminals, they mean to put the burden of proof for innocence (and therefore claim to funds) on traders. that's impossible if coins were ever sent from any other 3rd party services, or p2p transactions outside of the banking/regulated exchange system.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: