Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer? BTC or ETH?  (Read 8870 times)
gipbkt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

i would go with BTC as it is a stable and settled digital cryptocurrency that has a decentralised nature . It has many advantages like the transaction fees is very low as compared to other methods worldwide , it cannot be stolen like  any other physical currency can , no one can see our transaction and know our balance , no third party like banks and all can see our transactions , no one can freeze bitcoins ,they are user friendly .
while ethereum is still a developing project , i would use them only for investment , it has the potential to rise , it is said to be the next after BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waks2014

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

I prefer to buy and use mainly bitcoin. Ethereum is also a great coin, but I mostly like using it as an altcoin, and investment tool, but not as my main currency.

I would suggest you experiment with a bit of both. Both are great for investment and have its ups and downs. At the end of the day it all comes down to what you want to use it for.
intelegan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

For me it should be bitcoin,why?Because its the most popular and mpst famous cryptocurrency that the worl is having today.Just like the other Cyptocurrency bitcoin can do alot of things but bitcoin had make a lot of things and effective to many.Ethereum is good and has large amount anfd value but it is just starting not like bitcoin that is well known.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

if you already have btc, that is great. but if you are asking which one to invest right now, then my answer would be eth.

Same opinion as both coins or cryptos doing good. Only Eth on a slump and was also affected  by this BTC Pump I think. But after the Eth upgrade to Metropolis, i think it will recover. Its matter of time for Eth  to rise.
omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

of course eth i never buy bitcoin its comes so unnecessery coin but its so much profitable.eth is more faster more useable but bitcoin bring the money.thats interesting.i am so hopeful about ethereum

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:18:19 AM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?

You can always do both, I cannot decide righ noe because the value of bitcoins come on their highest with a 5300$ and still continuing to grow. Luckily I had saved some bitcoins on my wallet so I got some profits on that pump. On the other hand, ethereum is quite cheaper than bitcoins which is more affordable, and I also hope that their value will increase just like what happened to bitcoins. I bought a lot of ethereum last month because a lot of people are saying thaf it is the nect bitcoins and I want to be a millionaire.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
I think ethereum is a very good altcoin and you can expect good amount of growth from it as it is one of the most popular crypto available in the market. It features smart contracts, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and it uses its currency called ether for peer-to-peer contracts.these features help in making ethereum the most used platform for ICOs.
Ethereum's development team is also very strong and the roadmap of the platform seems to be very promising.
You can expect good amount of growth from it. It's value can increase to around 1500$ in 5 years.
According to your prediction of next five years regarding the price of ethereum, it means we need a lot of ethereum to become really rich.

Five years is a some good duration and bitcoin can give this much profit within months. If people would have invested in it few months ago, it is not wrong to say that they would have become really rich by now. In front of bitcoin, Eth is nothing. I hope you are also watching the present progress of bitcoin.
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:02:21 AM

iam prefered btc compare with ETH
in my country convert BTC to fiat money is easy
dangermouse1

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

I prefer ETH, but the price has really been under performing bitcoin for months
Iyasa_Aragaki

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

For now I prefer BTC because currently the BTC again triumphed because of a significant increase
and for ETH coins I will probably buy it for handling later, at least I have a handle when ETH will rise and replace BTC position.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

I must prefer bitcoin than eth because this is the first thing I know and more benefits of bitcoin that I use for now.For me bitcoin is more stable than eth due to its increasing value. It is more popular since 2009 that we used it ,a cryptocurrency that stays for a long time.
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

ETH all the way, however, BTC is fine as well.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

I must prefer bitcoin than eth because this is the first thing I know and more benefits of bitcoin that I use for now.For me bitcoin is more stable than eth due to its increasing value. It is more popular since 2009 that we used it ,a cryptocurrency that stays for a long time.
price movements of BTC and ETH are the same, ETH price from beginning to current always increasing. but I myself prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin the more popular and certainly because of the high prices. even the price of bitcoin can keep increasing until $10,000 or $100,000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: