Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a need for more escrows on this forum?  (Read 3828 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:18:49 PM

It is good to have more escrows here in forum since we are not came from 1 country and our time zone is different to other users here and most of the time some escrow are busy and we have a choices if there are more offer escrow services. Escrow is a must for big transaction to be made to secure both parties.

Not just because we are on different country and timezone for us to use escrow services. We can do successful transaction here without escrow if we provided a legal documents for our identity here. But since bitcoin is anonymous then all members here preferred to hide their real identity and this the main reason why we need escrow because we didn't know each other here and theymos made a nice decision for implementing trust system here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

I actually think we need more escrows on the forum. The scammers are increasing day by day and the increasing population of newbies will be an easy target for them. We have to understand the concept of escrows to all new members.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

From what I see newbie don't prefer to use escrow some of them just prefer​ to get scammed by others because they don't bother to search for one

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

There is a need for a different type of escrow. What we need to find is a trusted form of escrow. The best that I've been able to come up with so far is to use websites like packs for a local Bitcoin in a manner they're not set up for. I have literally sold something to someone using paxful to hold the Bitcoin of make time.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

Escrow is something that's needed but we need to have from a trusted Authority not just another person on the Forum. Escrow is something which is beneficial for both the parties, the sender and the receiver.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

I actually think we need more escrows on the forum. The scammers are increasing day by day and the increasing population of newbies will be an easy target for them. We have to understand the concept of escrows to all new members.
scammers will never end and there is always be increase the amount of scammers everyday and yes agreed with you that transactions use escrow will ensure people stay secure but very unfortunate that some people sometimes avoid use escrow because they're objected with escrow fees

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

It is good to have more escrows here in forum since we are not came from 1 country and our time zone is different to other users here and most of the time some escrow are busy and we have a choices if there are more offer escrow services. Escrow is a must for big transaction to be made to secure both parties.
Time zones have nothing to do with escrow, it is for safe transaction between two(or more) parties so nobody gets scammed.
In my opinion more escrows is must have here because you will have better choice to choose trusted escrow and probably escrow fees will be lower.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

Time zones have nothing to do with escrow, it is for safe transaction between two(or more) parties so nobody gets scammed.
In my opinion more escrows is must have here because you will have better choice to choose trusted escrow and probably escrow fees will be lower.

Time zone is actually a good argument, to be honest. If there would be an escrow online every time then transactions would be faster. Problem with some escrows is that they respond very slow and that delays transactions. Which should not be. Though I wish more trusted escrows would come out. I think there are a lot of people thinking that they can be an escrow but they do not have any history of trades on the forum.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

No, time zone alone deciding the availability of escrow for a trade. If you watch in service sections, people come and cry out for searching for quick escrow services as they might be searching people who comes into forum in different time zones.

When we will be having more number of escrow to provide services in this forum, this kind of problems will be completely eliminated.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

No, time zone alone deciding the availability of escrow for a trade. If you watch in service sections, people come and cry out for searching for quick escrow services as they might be searching people who comes into forum in different time zones.

When we will be having more number of escrow to provide services in this forum, this kind of problems will be completely eliminated.
Yes,time also matters.Some body may need an escrow to finish a trade quickly and few escrows may be sleeping at that time since it may be night in their country.So,if we have more escrows belonging to different parts of the world,then one or few escrows may be available to complete the trade.I personally have lost 0.03 btc to a person who just went offline once he received my payment.So,its better not to bother about paying a small fee and use escrow to avoid such scammers.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

Yes,time also matters.Some body may need an escrow to finish a trade quickly and few escrows may be sleeping at that time since it may be night in their country.So,if we have more escrows belonging to different parts of the world,then one or few escrows may be available to complete the trade.I personally have lost 0.03 btc to a person who just went offline once he received my payment.So,its better not to bother about paying a small fee and use escrow to avoid such scammers.

If you see about timely manner we need more escrows as you said because reason same as you mentioned. This move will the forum people have trade and other digital sellings more feeble to everyone. Please be aware of the people be do trade in next time.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

If you see about timely manner we need more escrows as you said because reason same as you mentioned. This move will the forum people have trade and other digital sellings more feeble to everyone. Please be aware of the people be do trade in next time.

I guess so. The problem, again, is that escrows are not always online. They are not a computer system or script. That is why when people try to find one it would take them some time to get a reply. As well as when the deal is on going escrows takes so long too to reply. That is a problem, especially when moving time sensitive assets like bitcoins and other altcoins.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

Actually scammers will always be present with or without escrow but with the availability of escrow we can avoid those people who were doing the scam. The good thing about escrow is that they serve as mediator between two people. But one of the reason why we need the increase on their number is that bitcoins still growing as time passes by and the number of users as well also. Escrows from different time zone as stated previously was also essential so at least there is someone available in any time of the day.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

Actually scammers will always be present with or without escrow but with the availability of escrow we can avoid those people who were doing the scam. The good thing about escrow is that they serve as mediator between two people. But one of the reason why we need the increase on their number is that bitcoins still growing as time passes by and the number of users as well also. Escrows from different time zone as stated previously was also essential so at least there is someone available in any time of the day.

I'm also on adding escrows here in our forum. Users have multiplied already and some of them are looking for escrows. I know that there are still escrows out there but due to different time zone, buyers can't get answers on time and do it risking their bitcoin and the next thing you know they are putting scam accusations. I also think that some reputation escrows are no longer active or they have a minimum amount before transacting as a escrow. I haven't done any transaction yet here in our forum so 0 experience with escrow, but I do believed that with the growing user based, we need to put up more escrow to limit those scammers here looking to victimized members.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

I think this forum already have escrows like moderator, but more need escrows will be good for this plate-forum.
People are trust on bitcoin and here we are doing work.
We need escrows in investment sites.
Because i search most of the bitcoin investment sites are scam. and once upon a time, i have lost my bitcoin in that situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

I guess so. The problem, again, is that escrows are not always online. They are not a computer system or script. That is why when people try to find one it would take them some time to get a reply. As well as when the deal is on going escrows takes so long too to reply. That is a problem, especially when moving time sensitive assets like bitcoins and other altcoins.

Do you personally think that having an escrow subsection in the services section would help out with the availability of escrows? I think a lot of people don't use escrows because they take some time to set up and people want their products quickly. The desire for this leads to scams and such. However, if we had an escrow section where anyone could go and read threads, then they could quickly check if a user is online to use for escrow.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

Definitely, escrow has the big role in every transaction even if the scammers were lessen still there were still presence of scammers around, we should be aware of that then. Scammers can be the receiver of the money or the one who is asking for the job, ,both party can be scammer, so the escrow make things clear in both ends. There were trusted escrow here in the forum. Also if you are having big amount transaction, escrow is recommended,it is okay to pay small amount of fees is enough just to secure you money than to be scammed of those bullsh*t scammers around.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

Yes, exactly, this is one of the reason why escrow is needed, like in your case, sad to hear that but scammers totally do that payment received then offline, in escrow, is like middleman in both party, payment must be sent to escrow then the receiver must do his job or service after service done the escrow will send the money to the receiver. Also time also matter, like posted, we do not have the same time zone.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

Yes, exactly, this is one of the reason why escrow is needed, like in your case, sad to hear that but scammers totally do that payment received then offline, in escrow, is like middleman in both party, payment must be sent to escrow then the receiver must do his job or service after service done the escrow will send the money to the receiver. Also time also matter, like posted, we do not have the same time zone.

We should make sure that the one who are grab by us to act as escrow is more trusted than anybody else here since if we keep looking for random guy to act like that well theirs still a high risk factor that we will get scam by the escrow itself and their are several cases that escrow scam the money of those people who used him and much better for this is to became more vigilant since money is very slippery in the hands of anybody.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Hey everyone.

I've noticed that there has been a smaller number of scams (at least from what I've seen) than there used to be in the past year or so.

However, this made me think if the forum still had a need for escrow services or not. On one hand, if the scams are lowering, it doesn't make sense to flood the forums with escrows. However, on the other hand, escrows are very useful for every deal here.

I'm asking this question because I, myself, am wondering about making an escrow thread to keep the trading community here safer.

Yes, you are absolutely right. We definitely need some more escrows for the forum.It is very disturbing when you work and don't get paid .This has happened to me twice(In altcoin bounty).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: