Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE  (Read 17259 times)
SpicaCoin (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

We now see the  establishment of the key zone where there're high probability distribution zone turn into accumulation zone.

Project of a trending correction is fast accumulation - fast distribution and then some circles of distribution - accumulation and break out at the end.

Staying in the key zone, the key of trading is waiting for breakout sign.

There's a paradox that amateur traders  are hard to accept: Buying the same asset at 1USD is loss but buying at 2USD is win.

Best Place for Price Action - Bitmex
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

The most optimistic prediction about Bitcoin price movement within 1-2 weeks based on MACD cross analysis.

Bitcoin has experienced a broad extension of MACD and signal line and has not established a touch for the first time in this going-up round.
Because this is the strongest bullish trend ever, MACD cross is expected set at the highest peak ever.
Around the time of this post, MACD and signal line is far below the last peak on 1 day span then we can expect 1-2 higher high peak more in a near future.

This is also extremely volatile period so be careful on Margin.
5000USD seems impossible to break if there isn't higher high peak. Once price goes higher, it gets more gravitation to go deeper.
Every margin has to set liquidation under 5000USD. 7x Margin Long position now seems so promising and safe.

Let try now.

Anyone who is not familiar with trading on Bitmex, let PM me.
I recently has raised a good fund from Margin trading on Bitmex. Hope that this could push the Spica project further.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

Some analysis of Bitcoin price movement next days.

In 1 hour timeframe, MACD goes down but price goes straight then there's high probability bullish triangle breakout will appear soon when MACD cross happens
For Short-term trading, waiting for key zone break out is very important.

Recommendation: - Open long order at 5400USD. Stop-loss at 5000USD. Margin <= 7x is safe enough.

Remind: Trading with your own risk. Any guide is just for reference.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Look back to the previous key breakout at 3000USD.
The recent key breakout shows a great long-term profit in Bitcoin investment.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

Hi dev. Any update? An in information about Spica so far.
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Reversal signal in 2 hours frame: intra-zone correction.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:54:34 AM

SpicaCoin ICO is running.
Further roadmap and plan will be released soon.
Let do a careful research on Spica ICO to take a great opportuny.

netmillionaire

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

SpicaCoin ICO is running.
Further roadmap and plan will be released soon.
Let do a careful research on Spica ICO to take a great opportuny.

Can you please add SPICA to another exchange, some are very cheap.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

If the ICO is currently running, where can we see the stats? Seems that there's no active community here. I'm still holding few thousands of spica but right now, it's worth nothing as no one wants to buy.  Cry
knethcm159

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:32 AM

If the ICO is currently running, where can we see the stats? Seems that there's no active community here. I'm still holding few thousands of spica but right now, it's worth nothing as no one wants to buy.  Cry
find it on page 1
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

hi dev, have you tried registering spica in yobit & coinexchange? these few days yobit and conex add some new coins into they exchange

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
knethcm159

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:58:29 AM

dev still make the project work
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

The most optimistic prediction about Bitcoin price movement within 1-2 weeks based on MACD cross analysis.

Bitcoin has experienced a broad extension of MACD and signal line and has not established a touch for the first time in this going-up round.
Because this is the strongest bullish trend ever, MACD cross is expected set at the highest peak ever.
Around the time of this post, MACD and signal line is far below the last peak on 1 day span then we can expect 1-2 higher high peak more in a near future.

5000USD seems impossible to break if there isn't higher high peak. Once price goes higher, it gets more gravitation to go deeper.
Every margin has to set liquidation under 5000USD. 7x Margin Long position now seems so promising and safe.

Let try now.

I recently has raised a good fund from Margin trading on Bitmex. Hope that this could push the Spica project further.

Magic analysis and prediction comes true

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

Running Programs

Create an account on Bitmex where Bitcoin traded with biggest volume all over the world.
Follow guides of Mr SpicaCoin, you have chance to multiply your balance to 1000x in few weeks.
Follow all of Mr SpicaCoin's guides with your own risk. Only trading what you're affordable to lose.
Let start with 0.01btc. You have chance to get 10btc after 2-4 weeks. This seems to be a halucinated dream. However, it's definitely possible.
Besides, you will receive great reward from Spicoin's distribuition progress.

From September 4th, there will be a series of periodic distribution of SpicaCoin to SmartCryptoTrader.com community.
All decent joiners will receive a certain amount of SpicaCoin every 2 weeks as long as this program is available.
This program brings joiners three big chances:
     + Learn and master both basic and advanced knowledge for cryptocurrency trading
     + Practice live-trading with professional winning guides
     + Receive great rewards from valuable SpicaCoin periodic distribution
Let create an account on http://smartcryptotrader.com, copy the profile link and fill below (Example link: http://smartcryptotrader.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1)
Let create an account on Bitmex from this Link: https://www.bitmex.com/register/4Ogv84
(Remember that creating an account from this affiliate link will receive  limited-term fee discount and that's obligatory to join SpicaCoin Periodic Distribution)

To join, Fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNJH-IjKbcIVLV6MUGHZte7uiBfUHJ8CyNChThnNFsKxUYfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Checking list of joiners: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/188ISCUxr24N_Xnx4ebewtrCKFOObjec3cvlQrR5Fmkc/edit?usp=sharing

Each ditribution circle joiner received 2.000.000 SPICA for September and October.
Transactions were done.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

Let try now.

So your predicting BTC to go to 10K? Or am I misreading your charts?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:42 AM

What are your plans dev to have an active Spica community? The trading in Nova is almost dead. Hopefully, this project will still revived its luster like when it started trading in Nova.  Grin
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

Let try now.

So your predicting BTC to go to 10K? Or am I misreading your charts?

10K is possible. However, in short-term, facing the important fork coming, downward trend seems strong.

Below is some recommedations presented on the chart.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:16:45 PM

Each joiner of this program receives 2.000.000 SPICA. Transactions have been done!

JOINING PROMISING PROJECTs WITH MR SPICA AND RECEIVE GREAT REWARDS

- Project 1: WCX – Low-Cost Crypto Exchange built by Apple & Wall Street team
You will receive reward from both WCX project and our project.
Register on WXEX.co from this link: https://wcex.co/?ref=eJYNXV8U is required to receive free SpicaCoin
Join here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCXov1fALSjVSnTM_TzmM4QNEwtlwRApPfyrcGYztK2ZJYyA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Check list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dxcm1gM6DbKti9Fd28vvpANflQbeEpXgL32KTVfR2Zw/edit?usp=sharing

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Hmm I'm not getting it anymore..

IF btc is rising due to the Bitcoin Gold fork then I'm completely baffled as the snapshot has been taken in the beginning of October ..
Oh and the BTC Gold seems to be premined according to some posts .. I smell scam ...
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

Hmm I'm not getting it anymore..

IF btc is rising due to the Bitcoin Gold fork then I'm completely baffled as the snapshot has been taken in the beginning of October ..
Oh and the BTC Gold seems to be premined according to some posts .. I smell scam ...

Prediction for short-term and mid-term bitcoin price running

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: