Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about BTC, BCC And Exchanges  (Read 955 times)
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

From what i understood bitfinex going to support BCC,
My question is, if i will upload BTC to Bitfinex, and then return the BTC to my local wallet, will the BCC stay on the exchange?

Huh
Thanks

it is confused me too but for sure one blockchain will fail , time will tell the real story in coming days .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

From what i understood bitfinex going to support BCC,
My question is, if i will upload BTC to Bitfinex, and then return the BTC to my local wallet, will the BCC stay on the exchange?

Huh
Thanks

The same thing also felt, any sense I felt
I want to deposit some of my btc on exchange, to get bcc
But there is a fear of missing his btc

You will have a hold of both coins. And if the price of btc will have a low cost then at least you will have your bcc to use. But its not always a guarantee that both of them will have a good effect in the stock market. But at least if you have seen ethereum using hardfork then at least you might be familar with the ethereum classic as its hardfork. That maybe the outcome of the hardfork so better have those 2 coins on your hands for future uses.

Is this in all exchange sites, that is, in any site your coins are, after the hard fork you will have the too coins (i.e BTC and BCC)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: