Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136588 times)
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Worth to hold some perspective tokens or coins. But I dont think that this is one of them. I remember that this founders had problem with law.
As far as I know, these problems are practically solved, besides, the team fulfills all its obligations, which gives hope for the growth of the token price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

just wondering about the bounties distribution, on which day every month the bounty distribute?
There is no specific day, it is distributed in the first week of the following month.
You can estimate so if you are willing to buy, you can wait at that period to buy, as what I have seen now, some are dumping
but the good thing is we did not reach again below 1k sats.
With such trading volumes, it is foolish to talk about dumping. While there are no good volumes is meaningless to talk about the price. At the moment, there is no interest in tokens

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

The implementation is not very simple. Technically, they can make the project, but it is necessary and with the state to agree on the conduct of transactions and registration of their
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:01:45 AM
Merited by crypto mania (1)

I see almost 30K volume on CMC summary for Atlant token but this is not true, I think.

Almost 20K is from Exrates exchange which is totally a scam and I advise to not trade there. There are hundreds of scam accusations on the internet against Exrates. This is enough to look at their order book to know that they are running a scam exchange with fake trading. They offer sometimes very good prices sometimes to catch greedy people who want to make fast money. If arbitrage opportunity seems to be amazing then double or even triple check everything because this is mostly an error or scam.

I think CMC should not list this exchange and take into consideration when counting volumes, etc. I don't know why such a good and established service is supporting scammers.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

I see almost 30K volume on CMC summary for Atlant token but this is not true, I think.

Almost 20K is from Exrates exchange which is totally a scam and I advise to not trade there. There are hundreds of scam accusations on the internet against Exrates. This is enough to look at their order book to know that they are running a scam exchange with fake trading. They offer sometimes very good prices sometimes to catch greedy people who want to make fast money. If arbitrage opportunity seems to be amazing then double or even triple check everything because this is mostly an error or scam.

I think CMC should not list this exchange and take into consideration when counting volumes, etc. I don't know why such a good and established service is supporting scammers.

thank you for telling a friend.
but why atlant support exrates is because want to push up the price but i guess it's wrong decision from dev, and not about exrates alone they also often take highly controversial decisions.
crypto mania

Merit: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

The implementation is not very simple. Technically, they can make the project, but it is necessary and with the state to agree on the conduct of transactions and registration of their

This was known from the start and when I was asking questions about long before ICO, Atlant answered that they are already working with regulators in different countries and that would be no problem. Now they are telling us that this is very difficult and the most time-consuming task.

Today Atlant price is again under 1000 satoshi and this is not funny anymore.

Thanks for this warning about Exrates exchange @wwzsocki.

I have never heard of Exrates before and only a quick look at their page and support is enough to know that this is a scam, like many others before.

Is this exchange officially supported by Atlant? Does Atlant team ask to be listed there? Anybody knows?
Icefrag

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

This was known from the start and when I was asking questions about long before ICO, Atlant answered that they are already working with regulators in different countries and that would be no problem. Now they are telling us that this is very difficult and the most time-consuming task.

I have never heard of Exrates before and only a quick look at their page and support is enough to know that this is a scam, like many others before.

Is this exchange officially supported by Atlant? Does Atlant team ask to be listed there? Anybody knows?

They listed ATL without asking ATLANT Team Smiley
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

They listed ATL without asking ATLANT Team Smiley

and now almost 90% of ATL trading in yobit exchange.
which obviously happens with ATL every day experiencing a real decline in prices.
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

By now there are plenty of blockchain based Real Estate platforms. Did you prepare some comparative table to show how Atlant differs from the others?
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

By now there are plenty of blockchain based Real Estate platforms. Did you prepare some comparative table to show how Atlant differs from the others?

why they should waste their time for that, they need to think about launch of platform. all projects have whitepapers so go and read them all. and maybe you will find this table.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

We are at 750 satoshis per Alant token today and this is a very sad moment for Atlant investors, holders and believers.

If Atlant team won't wake up and do something we will be watching how Atlant price is going to one Satoshi day by day. This is not the bounty distribution week and only today Atlant token is down 20%.

What will happen at next distribution 40% down or more?

This will take not too long to achieve 1 satoshi price with days like this. There are no updates or any news from the team. There is even no one big investor and biggest believers started to dump. 9000 ALT cost 300$ bucks today. This is just hard to watch.

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

We are at 750 satoshis per Alant token today and this is a very sad moment for Atlant investors, holders and believers.

If Atlant team won't wake up and do something we will be watching how Atlant price is going to one Satoshi day by day. This is not the bounty distribution week and only today Atlant token is down 20%.

This will take not too long to achieve 1 satoshi price with days like this. There are no updates or any news from the team. There is even no one big investor and biggest believers started to dump. 9000 ALT cost 300$ bucks today. This is just hard to watch.
That's a huge dump, 9000 ALT cost 300$ ? you are right, it's really painful to watch.
We will continue to see this if they will not release a big positive news that could make the price rebound, I have a little holdings and I am not happy with the value.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

That's a huge dump, 9000 ALT cost 300$ ? you are right, it's really painful to watch.
We will continue to see this if they will not release a big positive news that could make the price rebound, I have a little holdings and I am not happy with the value.

open your eyes, 9000 atlants cost abot 500 dollars now. and news will not help. except news about release of the platform.
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

First we need a growing market. Currently, no positive news can significantly affect the price of Atlant

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

First we need a growing market. Currently, no positive news can significantly affect the price of Atlant
There will be good news soon I guess, if that will happen we can easily see a double of price and that makes it worth buying now.
People keep selling, bad timing because we are in the bearish season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

There will be good news soon I guess, if that will happen we can easily see a double of price and that makes it worth buying now.
People keep selling, bad timing because we are in the bearish season.
We cannot see a growing market this bearish whatever the team is doing. We can see it after and with some of the news if they have a good news for whole inverstors and community of this atlant. If they have a marketing after they focus on their real estate and with its exchange listing it was excellent and exciting. Now we are just skeptical of what brewing behind the scene if there any on this very long time.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

I don't understand one thing. What is this "exrates" exchange on CMC? Has all the volume moved over there?
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

I don't understand one thing. What is this "exrates" exchange on CMC? Has all the volume moved over there?

you can stop watch to exrates. not good exchange with fake volumes. many times was written about it here and in tg chat.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

why they should waste their time for that, they need to think about launch of platform. all projects have whitepapers so go and read them all. and maybe you will find this table.

I tried to mention some time ago that there is a lot of concurrence on the market but I only had a hard time with Atlant team so I just stopped. But you can read a few pages back Atlant team arguments against almost all of this projects.

I was afraid of such a strong concurrence because already there are few projects with products and in next 2 months, 6 new real estate related ICO's are launching, for sure I haven't heard about one or two smaller ones. When Atlant was in ICO stage there was only one project and they were preparing to ICO.

Obviously, Atlant lost first mover advantage and position in this race. This is clearly indicated in the price.

There is also one that somehow is very promising like Openbrix. I do think Atlant can team up with such project as they aren't directly competitors. Openbrix as far as I've know upon reading their project, they are just about making records of those renters, landlords and property state agents while Atlant is almost like airbnb. I think what both had to figure is the role of the tokens they are releasing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Whats about the new exchange Exrate? Never heard about it. All of the volumes goes there.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: