Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136588 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:13:36 AM

@stadus the bounty manager is precisely one of those who do not want to talk about the bad practices they are doing with the bounty.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:55:56 PM

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE BOUNTIES FOR DECEMBER AND JANUARY?
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:11 PM

@Neurocrypt  you have not received it nor will you receive it, these inept people want more money, read the previous pages for more information.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:27:27 AM

For all questions regarding Bounty campaign please write to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.0
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:51:01 AM

Of course Forgman, so that no one answers how you've been doing for months, enjoy what you have searched for.
RobertStadler

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:13:32 AM

Of course Forgman, so that no one answers how you've been doing for months, enjoy what you have searched for.

As it's pretty obvious even from this thread, ATLANT team is providing community with responsive support - all questions get answered in no time.
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:25:07 PM

As it's pretty obvious even from this thread, ATLANT team is providing community with responsive support - all questions get answered in no time.

And that's what you say with an account created a few hours ago. I do not know if you're a troll or if your lips are attached to certain parts of certain people...
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

You need to submit KYC documents and anti-money laundering details. After approval you have to pay some $120 per receiving address. Actually it's 1 ETH. Only then you can receive bounty. Missed bounty payments will not be compensated.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:12:13 PM

You need to submit KYC documents and anti-money laundering details. After approval you have to pay some $120 per receiving address. Actually it's 1 ETH. Only then you can receive bounty. Missed bounty payments will not be compensated.
this is not good at all for receiving bounty and investment dividend needs 1 eth to pay for confirmation KYC
this is the first project that is doing KYC over 1 eth address
i think its better to gives dividends only on KYC confirmation and not charge 1 eth per one eth address
also atl token price is stable in btc and upto 500 sat but its a lot lower then its ICO price. what about it?
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:10:41 PM

With 1 ETH (which is what these inept people are asking for) any bounty hunter can buy many, many more tokens than he should receive in the bounty.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:34:04 PM

With 1 ETH (which is what these inept people are asking for) any bounty hunter can buy many, many more tokens than he should receive in the bounty.
In my experience, this is the first time that bounty hunters need to pay for the opportunity to get their tokens. Personally, I did not pass the КУC as on 1 Ethereum I will buy more tokens.
RobertStadler

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:37:43 PM

ATLANT attends Security Token Future conference in Singapore.

https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-attends-security-token-future-conference-in-singapore-f50837c5709d
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:28:42 PM

It would be greatly appreciated if you could give this tweet a like and a RT, thank you.

=> https://twitter.com/atlantio/status/1088850380568444929

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:44:37 PM

this is not good at all for receiving bounty and investment dividend needs 1 eth to pay for confirmation KYC
i think its better to gives dividends only on KYC confirmation and not charge 1 eth per one eth address
also atl token price is stable in btc and upto 500 sat but its a lot lower then its ICO price. what about it?

They insisted on that 1 ETH fee thing. Yeah, it's quite expensive for the so-called "processing" fees. But no one is calling out on them for this. First I thought they did this because they might need extra funding, but only a few paid. So it must be to prevent distributing the whole 33% of the coin supply to bounty hunters who they think will just dump it all.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
RobertStadler

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:15:47 AM

They insisted on that 1 ETH fee thing. Yeah, it's quite expensive for the so-called "processing" fees. But no one is calling out on them for this. First I thought they did this because they might need extra funding, but only a few paid. So it must be to prevent distributing the whole 33% of the coin supply to bounty hunters who they think will just dump it all.

It is common practice to collect fees for using the platforms like ATLANT. 1 ETH is not a fee required specifically from bounty hunters, it's a flat fee to get whitelisted. Bounty hunters just happen to be using the platform, thus they need to get whitelisted same way as any other community members.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:42:53 AM

It is common practice to collect fees for using the platforms like ATLANT. 1 ETH is not a fee required specifically from bounty hunters, it's a flat fee to get whitelisted. Bounty hunters just happen to be using the platform, thus they need to get whitelisted same way as any other community members.
It looks like a Scam. There are many participants in the bounty campaign for which the payment 1 ETH will exceed their remuneration. They have done their job, why should they pay to get paid for their work?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
RobertStadler

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:51:21 AM

It looks like a Scam. There are many participants in the bounty campaign for which the payment 1 ETH will exceed their remuneration. They have done their job, why should they pay to get paid for their work?

Let me forward you my previous message, which you have probably missed:

RobertStadler

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:44:51 AM

Video Introduction Of ATLANT Tokenization Platform

https://blog.atlant.io/video-introduction-of-atlant-tokenization-platform-1af438b318f9
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:43:36 PM

you mean 1 eth fee is for getting whitelisting for monthly dividends. and if anybody not get whitelisted successfully then he will not enable to recieve monthly dividends investors and bounty hunters both.
its the first time that getting whitelisted on atlant platform needs fee. i think the devidends are only for investors not for bounty hunters because bounty hunters dump it and investors holds that reward not all of them but most of them and it should be free to be whitelisted on the platform
RobertStadler

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:17:00 AM

you mean 1 eth fee is for getting whitelisting for monthly dividends. and if anybody not get whitelisted successfully then he will not enable to recieve monthly dividends investors and bounty hunters both.
its the first time that getting whitelisted on atlant platform needs fee. i think the devidends are only for investors not for bounty hunters because bounty hunters dump it and investors holds that reward not all of them but most of them and it should be free to be whitelisted on the platform

Simply put - to use the platform, you have to get whitelisted. Doesn't matter if you're investor or bounty hunter. It wouldn't be possible to sustain the platform without a fee schedule.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: