Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshimines - Consistent and very profitable Bot! #BETA Version  (Read 4095 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

With this script I can make profits longterm, even if I play against a house edge?

Does this script manipulate the random generator somehow?

We are discovering that satoshimines is manipulating the bombs by placing bombs in the most clicked squares. So, we are making it possible to beat the game.
considering that you will discover that mate don't you think that the system itself will find this bot as well and they will create new system?
i think the owner is also a member here and anything that they will encounter about your bot for sure they will banned the account and
will not allow anyone to withdraw the funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

I have an open-source code for satoshimine. It is very useful. just for those who specialize in IT. It is a scenario that has brought about the profit for me. If you are interested, you can message me

Make me great again
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

With this script I can make profits longterm, even if I play against a house edge?

We are discovering that satoshimines is manipulating the bombs by placing bombs in the most clicked squares. So, we are making it possible to beat the game.
Its amazing to know that someone could able to tell that satoshimines are manipulating the bombs? How sure you are? Tiles are being clicked on random way and theres no specific favorite spot on the game since people or gamblers do play it on random way and im sure they do have different clicking patterns which we know satoshi mines do generate hashes on each click which is not possible to say that they are manipulated.

milkteaway

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Only rewarded when finding the error?
jason.morgan5 (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Only rewarded when finding the error?

Yes, we give nice bounties for each error you find on the bot. Smiley

We already rewarded 5 members!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

I have an open-source code for satoshimine. It is very useful. just for those who specialize in IT. It is a scenario that has brought about the profit for me. If you are interested, you can message me

Many people only know how to say wirhout giving any solid proof that it is really work. This kind of attitide are really makes people sick about bot, I do not think that people might want take this bot since it just the only way to scam people that instant

And now someone claimed that they know how to generate the pattern on which bomb that will be placed. I do not know how this works but it seems that it is really too good to be true. If I can say it, just like satoshimines has been hacked but through a really smooth way
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Many people only know how to say wirhout giving any solid proof that it is really work. This kind of attitide are really makes people sick about bot, I do not think that people might want take this bot since it just the only way to scam people that instant

And now someone claimed that they know how to generate the pattern on which bomb that will be placed. I do not know how this works but it seems that it is really too good to be true. If I can say it, just like satoshimines has been hacked but through a really smooth way

Hi BTCevo,

The bombs are being placed in the most clicked areas. The bot detects where the bombs are being placed more times and get advantage of that.

We are still making profit! Amazing!
hatleyn1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

hello all I have downloaded this but it will not run on my computer.  What am i doing wrong.  It likes starts but then nothing appears.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

considering that you will discover that mate don't you think that the system itself will find this bot as well and they will create new system?
i think the owner is also a member here and anything that they will encounter about your bot for sure they will banned the account and

That's good that bots are avaliable so now i got to know that bot can know other bots as well because they are designed to dectect anti bot as well. So that's good to hear. That will be ending for bots.
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

That's good that bots are avaliable so now i got to know that bot can know other bots as well because they are designed to dectect anti bot as well. So that's good to hear. That will be ending for bots.

I'm not having any problem with the bot, most of the bots that satoshimines ban is because the speed of the bot. The site detects as a DDOS attack.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

I wouldnt try your bot it might have a malware that will steal players balance and if you are selling your bot, you are on the wrong board. Goodluck with your bot OP.
Does anyone actually got a vouch from them and tested it?
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

I wouldnt try your bot it might have a malware that will steal players balance and if you are selling your bot, you are on the wrong board. Goodluck with your bot OP.
Does anyone actually got a vouch from them and tested it?

Do you think anyone wants to risk their account to try these kinds of bots? Only people who are very much addicted to these games may try otherwise wise people will not try these public bots. It is better to play games yourself so that you can enjoy your favourite games instead of wasting your money in trying these bots.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

hello all I have downloaded this but it will not run on my computer.  What am i doing wrong.  It likes starts but then nothing appears.
Have you downloaded the file? You antirust didn't give you any alerts on what you have downloaded?Its risky to do such thing to upload some files came from unknown person on net. If you did just click and nothing happens seems like you do activate something which didn't give you notifications specially if you don't have anti virus.We should really not trust these kind of things because most of this bots are sometimes viruses/scripts which do steal balances and important informations.
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

I really vouch for this bot, i'm using for the past 5 days and i'm getting very nice results! You should add a feature to donate some winnings  Wink

Thank you!

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Hi BTCevo,

The bombs are being placed in the most clicked areas. The bot detects where the bombs are being placed more times and get advantage of that.

Everyone can talk like that, you should give everyone solid proof that you are earning right here. Because as I know if you can manage to detect, I just feels that it is like abusing the site, how can you detect on any most clicked bombs and predict where X place are not have any bomb. This thing is to good to be true
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

Hi BTCevo,

Everyone can talk like that, you should give everyone solid proof that you are earning right here. Because as I know if you can manage to detect, I just feels that it is like abusing the site, how can you detect on any most clicked bombs and predict where X place are not have any bomb. This thing is to good to be true

This is part of the bot, it will make many low bets and make a statistic of where are the spots that appear more bombs. This is just one feature Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

Hi BTCevo,

This is part of the bot, it will make many low bets and make a statistic of where are the spots that appear more bombs. This is just one feature Smiley
since that its really working so small capital might work right, so while the bot is still checking where the bomb have been place the risk of losing still high? how much initial bankroll is needed to use this bot and earned even little winnings?

jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

Hi BTCevo,

since that its really working so small capital might work right, so while the bot is still checking where the bomb have been place the risk of losing still high? how much initial bankroll is needed to use this bot and earned even little winnings?

I would recommend to start with a bankroll of 0.02+ BTC. The risk of losing is very low, i'm playing for a long time and didn't bust my balance.
christopher009

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

as I read on different sites they said bots are only to take your money. you cannot win using the bot. so how can you say that your bot will work or maybe your bot some kind of scam.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

as I read on different sites they said bots are only to take your money. you cannot win using the bot. so how can you say that your bot will work or maybe your bot some kind of scam.

That's great to collect information about website because it will give you nice idea to visit a good website and you will be 100% safe from scamming websites.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: