Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshimines - Consistent and very profitable Bot! #BETA Version  (Read 4091 times)
jason.morgan5 (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

Thank you for your PM, its working perfect!!

Will update with some withdrawals i made.

No problem! I'm glad you like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitaldeveloperfunds

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

Thank you for sharing this op, will test it when i back home.
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

You should try buying an account with higher activity and vouch for your bot instead of creating all these new accounts which have tried your bot Grin

Nobody will think this is legit Tongue

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
ReimburseTheUniverse

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Report

System:Windows 10
x64 Bit:True
Scan mode:RightScan
Update time:2017-12-05 13:44:38
Scan time:12/5/2017 03:37
Time elapsed:00:00:02
Objects scanned:4
Detected:1
Fixed:0

Scan Settings
------------------------------------------------
Fix threats found automatically: False
Skip files larger than: 50 MB
Maximum recursion depth 20
Scan executable files and document files only: False

Whitelist

Details
C:\Users\thele\Downloads\Satoshimines bot v.1.5.rar=>Satoshimines Bot v.1.5\Satoshimines Bot v.1.5.exe          Trojan.MSIL.Agent.DAL          Detected

Just so Everyone knows. This is directly from the links he provided in his video from Youtube. I wouldn't suggest downloading and installing it Smiley
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Report

System:Windows 10
x64 Bit:True
Scan mode:RightScan
Update time:2017-12-05 13:44:38
Scan time:12/5/2017 03:37
Time elapsed:00:00:02
Objects scanned:4
Detected:1
Fixed:0

Scan Settings
Fix threats found automatically: False
Skip files larger than: 50 MB
Maximum recursion depth 20
Scan executable files and document files only: False

Whitelist

Details
C:\Users\thele\Downloads\Satoshimines bot v.1.5.rar=>Satoshimines Bot v.1.5\Satoshimines Bot v.1.5.exe          Trojan.MSIL.Agent.DAL          Detected

Just so Everyone knows. This is directly from the links he provided in his video from Youtube. I wouldn't suggest downloading and installing it Smiley

Hi ReimburseTheUniverse,

The BOT is clean, there is one detetion that is very possible it comes from netseal that i'm  using to protect the source code of the bot.

https://viruscheckmate.com/id/g1zlx9F8FSW1
ReimburseTheUniverse

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

A quick search for Trojan.MSIL.Agent.DAL which is the threat detected in your file, shows otherwise. It was a specific alert, with a specific name. A downloader-type trojan easily capable of keylogging among other not-so-nice activities.
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

A quick search for Trojan.MSIL.Agent.DAL which is the threat detected in your file, shows otherwise. It was a specific alert, with a specific name. A downloader-type trojan easily capable of keylogging among other not-so-nice activities.

I understand your fear, but hope you don't get me wrong, that is a false detetion. If it was a virus, you wouldn't see that report of 1/41 detetions. If you have any problem you can PM me.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

Did anyone already benefit from the bot? And does satothimines allow bots? If yes, I would give it a try.
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

gonna try this op. gonna let you know my feedback soon
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

2 weeks running the bot, amazing profit! 0.49BTC

Made a new withdrawal today: https://blockchain.info/address/3F61bELa8td9RGF4UZoq5wWGHW755B6Req

Will continue posting the transactions, i would appreciate that the people using this bot could please post the withdrawal transactions if possible.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

2 weeks running the bot, amazing profit! 0.49BTC

Made a new withdrawal today: https://blockchain.info/address/3F61bELa8td9RGF4UZoq5wWGHW755B6Req

Will continue posting the transactions, i would appreciate that the people using this bot could please post the withdrawal transactions if possible.

You have a nice profit here from your bot. I just would like to check how much is the capital that you used to earn that 0.49 BTC? I'm quite interested in this bot of yours as I already used some programs (although their main focus is to trade different coins and not to gamble) and they also made some handsome profit for my pocket. Do you have a link where I can download the bot to try it for myself? Thanks in advance for your reply.
baristor

Activity: 631
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

If this bot is legit ! im in,

But at the moment seems very suspicious.
jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

Many people are using, its profitable so why not?

If you use it, i would appreciate if you post the transactions so we can follow the profits. Smiley
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:43:27 PM

If you use it, i would appreciate if you post the transactions so we can follow the profits. Smiley
So far, you are the only one who i do see that post withdrawal transactions and i didnt even know if its a true withdrawal since you are just posting the transaction.Would you care on posting the withdrawal request itself? So that people would able to see that this is really worth to try. Didnt even know that theres a consistent way on using bots since we do know any gambling sites cant really be exploited or cheated.

jason.morgan5 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

So far, you are the only one who i do see that post withdrawal transactions and i didnt even know if its a true withdrawal since you are just posting the transaction.Would you care on posting the withdrawal request itself? So that people would able to see that this is really worth to try. Didnt even know that theres a consistent way on using bots since we do know any gambling sites cant really be exploited or cheated.

I recorded 3 videos doing it live, I'm going to keep posting videos so you can see the profit.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

You should try buying an account with higher activity and vouch for your bot instead of creating all these new accounts which have tried your bot Grin

Nobody will think this is legit Tongue

Hey man account sales are not encourages here. Lots of users have been tagged for even commenting on account sale threads. If I were you I would delete your comment before you get tagged.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

I asked you to stop asking for his proof because he never has one, how long this thread are going to bump if he is keep on giving some random things to do and people keep on bumping his thread. I know people are really curious about his and how he is getting his money but there is no solid proof here so better to stay out of this
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

I asked you to stop asking for his proof because he never has one, how long this thread are going to bump if he is keep on giving some random things to do and people keep on bumping his thread. I know people are really curious about his and how he is getting his money but there is no solid proof here so better to stay out of this
I was just little pissed because he still insist that this bot works and made him profits which its really obvious that those newbie commenting are just shilling out this thing works. Since he cant provide any related into this then its better for MOD to lock this thread since theres no point at all on op keep on insisting this one.

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

It looks very nice on the video.. Is this going to be for sale or?
Wanna give it a try.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
yeezred

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

With the very catchy title of this thread, I expected to see some results while scrolling down the replies but it appears that the OP hasn't posted any results yet. I'm okay in trying this type of bots but I just wanted to see first the results of it being run by the OP or by other people. Here's hoping that the OP will show some result to alleviate the doubts lurking in his thread.  Roll Eyes

This kind of bot will never work, OP just want to scam us our money just by giving this fake thing around here. He claimed that he has solid strategy out there but it is just a flawless strategy and this is just gambling fallacy. And until this day he never showed up that means he can't scam anyone here or may be just lose everything using his strategy

Yup, this is literally just Martingale's but he used 25.2 instead of 25
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: