Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225479 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

I have not whitelisted my wallet because I am not able to from 2 days and there is no info on how to do that step by step.

There is info on Atlant exchange that I have to pay a small fee to put my address on the blockchain to be able to use security tokens..... this is so misleading!!!
What small fee 1 ETH? Or there is another fee?Huh

I have 1.17ETH in my wallet and when I try to add this address I got an error message in red that there was no transactions made from this address.

Already made hundreds of transactions from this address. All bounty from Atlant is sent there so what is the problem?

I need detailed info on how to whitelist my address and I will know if I still receive payment for December?

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Most of your comments on all threads are all-caps, have many grammatical and spelling errors, are in red and full of curses and threats. This violates terms of most bounties, which is counterproductive for you as a bounty hunter. Also I suggest you do something about your anxiety, perhaps seek professional help.

ATLANT self-incriminated by giving the bounty without KYC, then requiring KYC.

You opened yourself to be investigated by government organizations. Since you distributed millions of tokens without KYC, government can sue you.

If you'd just give the bounty as originally planned, then at least you have a case in court, if it should ever come to that.

Now, you're screwed. You have no case.

No amount of professional help can save ATLANT.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

Dear users,
Please read the KYC/AML and Whitelisting rules carefully in the following article https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-releases-helpdesk-and-whitelisting-functionality-5a9a6148b480

ATLANT Releases Helpdesk and Whitelisting Functionality

Helpdesk
With a growing number of KYC support requests, ATLANT team has implemented a ticketing helpdesk system in order to provide timely and responsive support to its users.
Helpdesk is automatically activated by sending email to help@atlant.io. Each ticket is assigned an individual case number which is tracked throughout the conversation until the issue is fully resolved.

You can also submit a ticket by using the helpdesk portal directly (sign up required): https://helpdesk.atlant.io. Please make sure to use the address which you used to register on ATLANT, when submitting tickets.

Whitelisting
Registration, or whitelisting of Ethereum address(es) on https://trade.atlant.io, in addition to KYC registration, will be required in order to withdraw security tokens / property tokens from the ATLANT Platform.

Both KYC/AML and Ethereum address whitelisting registration are required in order to be fully compliant with applicable regulations, and is consistent with security token functionality. It is also required for the following:

- Withdrawing ATLANT Property Tokens to own wallet
- Benefiting from running a node on the ATLANT Network
- Continuing to participate in ATLANT bounty distribution, Dec, 2018 onwards (provided original ETH Bounty address is whitelisted)

In order to get your Ethereum address whitelisted, please go to the KYC section of https://trade.atlant.io and follow instructions provided. Whitelisting addresses on the blockchain is a quick and fully automated process. Ethereum network maintains a public ledger of verified Ethereum addresses which are whitelisted via ATLANT, therefore, any application or entity may check account’s authenticity on ATLANT without revealing further details about the account. Also, please note that fees for whitelisting are per ATLANT fee schedule.

IMPORTANT : Only whitelist addresses belonging to you (Do not send from crypto exchange addresses)

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

This is all I found in this article about whitelisting ETH address (https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-releases-helpdesk-and-whitelisting-functionality-5a9a6148b480):  

"In order to get your Ethereum address whitelisted, please go to the KYC section of https://trade.atlant.io and follow instructions provided. Whitelisting addresses on the blockchain is a quick and fully automated process. Ethereum network maintains a public ledger of verified Ethereum addresses which are whitelisted via ATLANT, therefore, any application or entity may check account’s authenticity on ATLANT without revealing further details about the account. Also, please note that fees for whitelisting are per ATLANT fee schedule.

IMPORTANT: Only whitelist addresses belonging to you (Do not send from crypto exchange addresses)..."

There is literally no explanation on how to whitelist your ETH address only the author said to follow the instructions provided but there are no instructions. 

Additionally, I haven't found answers to my questions posted above in this blog post, so bounty manager please help me and provide answers.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

This is all I found in this article about whitelisting ETH address (https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-releases-helpdesk-and-whitelisting-functionality-5a9a6148b480):  

"In order to get your Ethereum address whitelisted, please go to the KYC section of https://trade.atlant.io and follow instructions provided. Whitelisting addresses on the blockchain is a quick and fully automated process. Ethereum network maintains a public ledger of verified Ethereum addresses which are whitelisted via ATLANT, therefore, any application or entity may check account’s authenticity on ATLANT without revealing further details about the account. Also, please note that fees for whitelisting are per ATLANT fee schedule.

IMPORTANT: Only whitelist addresses belonging to you (Do not send from crypto exchange addresses)..."

There is literally no explanation on how to whitelist your ETH address only the author said to follow the instructions provided but there are no instructions. 

Additionally, I haven't found answers to my questions posted above in this blog post, so bounty manager please help me and provide answers.
1. Complete your KYC documents
2. Provide 1 eth on your bounty address
3. Deposit that 1 eth to your wallet account on atlant platform
4. Add your bounty address to get whitelisted
5. Thank you

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

5. Thank you

Thanks, @Dilhari finally detailed info I needed.

Now my address is whitelisted when December bounty will be paid?

fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

5. Thank you

bounty is paid first 7 days of the month - december bounty is over
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

5. Thank you

bounty is paid first 7 days of the month - december bounty is over

So what now? Do you want to tell me that I will not receive payment for December?

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Most of your comments on all threads are all-caps, have many grammatical and spelling errors, are in red and full of curses and threats. This violates terms of most bounties, which is counterproductive for you as a bounty hunter. Also I suggest you do something about your anxiety, perhaps seek professional help.

You opened yourself to be investigated by government organizations. Since you distributed millions of tokens without KYC, government can sue you.

If you'd just give the bounty as originally planned, then at least you have a case in court, if it should ever come to that.

so true , never thought of this
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

What does "self-incriminated" mean?
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

Dear Users,

For all questions regarding KYC/AML and ETH whitelisting procedures, please write to help@atlant.io.

If your application on trade.atlant.io was rejected, we would like to remind you to once again check the information you submitted for accuracy – common mistakes are:
- Poor scan quality (Passport, ID, address proof or selfie).
- Address provided is incomplete or invalid – address must match address proof exactly.
- Address proof is invalid – only authentic bank statements, utility bills, or certificates issued by government authorities are accepted.
- Selfie photo is invalid – you must upload a recent picture of yourself holding an ID or Passport and a piece of paper with “atlant.io”, date and your signature written on it.
- ID number entered did not match the ID in the photo.

We urge you to reapply again when your information is consistent with Atlant’s KYC/AML policies.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

ATLANT Announces Partnership with BitCratic

https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-announces-partnership-with-bitcratic-1d05b70bf3e8
peterthegreat

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

It means when you accidentally admit to committing a crime.

For example, ATLANT distributes many months of bounty, without KYC.
However, since they start to require KYC now, they admit to breaking the law by distribution of tokens before KYC.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

As we stated before, monthly distributions are made during the first 7 days of each calendar month.

Hello admin,Bounty didn't come to my address this month.Help me please
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

As we stated before, monthly distributions are made during the first 7 days of each calendar month.

This month when our unsent bounty will be sent when
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Hello admin,Bounty didn't come to my address this month.Help me please

Hello,
For all questions regarding KYC/AML and ETH whitelisting procedures, please write to help@atlant.io.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

However, since they start to require KYC now, they admit to breaking the law by distribution of tokens before KYC.

do they go to jail?
peterthegreat

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

do they go to jail?

They already did. https://bitnovosti.com/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

do they go to jail?

They already did. xxxxxxx/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/
Lol maybe you guys think you are awesome and smarter than other people.
But you forget about one thing. The kyc it self is free. You can send all your KYC documents for free, no need to send any eth.
That 1 eth is required for whitelisting your address on the platform. And it's required for all Atlant community who want to use or get the benefits from Atlant platform. Not only bounty participants.

*Beware of any links posted by anonymous people on this forum. It's maybe malware inside*

peterthegreat

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

do they go to jail?

They already did. xxxxxxx/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/
Lol maybe you guys think you are awesome and smarter than other people.
But you forget about one thing. The kyc it self is free. You can send all your KYC documents for free, no need to send any eth.
That 1 eth is required for whitelisting your address on the platform. And it's required for all Atlant community who want to use or get the benefits from Atlant platform. Not only bounty participants.

*Beware of any links posted by anonymous people on this forum. It's maybe malware inside*

The problem is then, bounty participants aren't customers of ATLANT, seeing as ATLANT teams distributes tokens without KYC.

We bounty hunters have proof that ATLANT teams says we aren't legally customers of the platform (since they distribute bounty without KYC, therefore KYC not required to us).

We can't have our cake, and eat it too!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: