Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About Creating a New Coin  (Read 442 times)
gjpminingco (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 08:05:23 AM

I am looking for someone that could implement some Ideas i have into a coin idea that i am having, I am looking for someone that has a Proven track record of Creating a Successful coin that has been Glitch free and someone that knows how to correctly run the coin on a testnet so that Upon Release there is NO PREMINE AT ALL.

I am not looking to have or even want to have to go through the Same B.S. as a bunch of the Other Scam, Fake, and just plain stupid Coins.

I want to release a Coin that Could actually Rival BTC, LTC and the other Main Line Coins
But the coin i want to release has a VERY Big twist to it that after and Only after the Coin and been Well Tested and well prepared to be released then I will be making the ANN: about the Coin with All Info about the Coin at that time released there will also be a 1 Week Count down started at that Info release that at the end of the 1 Week time the Coin Will Go online and Live

Dont Get me Wrong I will Mine this coin my Self But Not 1 second before it goes Live to everyone to mine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:50:01 AM

somebody should look into an alt coin that can be merged mined, could gain allot of popularity
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 09:16:04 AM

somebody should look into an alt coin that can be merged mined, could gain allot of popularity

Someone should build good support for merged mining into free open source pool software.

So far the easiest way to merged mine is to use p2pool, which was intended and designed for each miner to run individually as a node of a distributed pool, even though eventually people's determination to use centralised pools ended up being slightly / token-ly catered to by p2pool adding support for allowing third parties to use your copy of is, sharing out the coins of the primary chain.

Maybe though if merged mining does become popular it will give people incentive to run their own p2pool...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: