Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If this will be available
Legal - 58 (93.5%)
Ilegal - 4 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin  (Read 6799 times)
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

What means "illegal"? It means that it forbidden to trading on exchanges registered elsewhere or conducting an ICO being a Bangladesh citizen nor buying tokens of such ICOs, buying tokens of foreign ICOs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

It is interesting that the question of the legality of bitcoins is only interested in people in developed countries. In third countries is not such a problem. Those authoritarian country in which there is a legislative ban on the use of bitcoin I am not considering. In third countries people used to survive in difficult situations and therefore are easily able to hide their income. It is important for them to be able to income and hide it from the States no problem.
nazzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

it is Depend on your see if you government it is illegal because it is out control normal bank system  others will see it is legal

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

The law stated that those action with no corresponding law against it is not illegal.. Means if the government will not issue or passed a law to legalized bitcoin means that doing it is not illegal because it can only be recognized as illegal if there’s a law against it.. So complicated that’s why it is more important just to ask a friend who is in law school or a lawyer to have more clarification..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Emmami@758

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

actually bit coin came in 2009. most of the people don't no about that coin. but now it has more demand. if who had bit coins their was rich. actually few people buying bitcoins legally and some persons are buying illegally. so government may pass rules bit coins declare official in the country then            all the cheaters coming outside. if i have to take bit coins definitely it is legal.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

In my opinion Definitely Bitcoin is legal,there are many countries declared it is legal. I think it will be legal  each and every country. Bitcoin is a digital currency that's why we can buy easily  anything and transaction. but locally it is difficult for us. finally i want to say that it should have done for legal.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

The title of this thread is quite off because there are no legal nor illegal Bitcoins to speak of based on the question on hand. What is being asked here is about your use of Bicoins - as to whether it is for a legal or illegal cause - and not as to the legality or illegality of Bitcoins per se.

Nonetheless, granting we have the same understanding as to your question, I think nobody here will ever speak about their use of Bitcoins should it be for illegal causes. Otherwise, they will be investigated by authorities through this thread, thereby putting at risk the very cause of this community.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Bitcoin Legality is a hot and interested topic now a days. In my country it is not illegal yet....so no worries.
Its legality depend upon the country stand you live in. Countries like Bangladesh, Thailand etc..bitcoin transaction is totally illegal; no matters for what reason you are using it.
For other countries, say like japan, If you use bitcoin for prohibited activities like money-laundering, buying drugs etc...in that case the activity is illegal not Bitcoin.
cakra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

because of the anonymous nature of its ownership. One of the negative effects is, the number of illegal trade of goods online without being able to diendus by the police.
satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

Countless firms now talk of taking bitcoins as payment, including Richard Branson, Bitcoin ATMs have mushroomed since the first launched in Vancouver, Canada, in November 2013,  bitcoin’s limited supply and freedom from human interference are powerful assets. They have transformed what was an interesting intellectual experiment into a living economy.  Read the full article here :  https://www.coindesk.com/regulation-help-bitcoin/
Lancusters

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

Bitcoin Legality is a hot and interested topic now a days. In my country it is not illegal yet....so no worries.
Its legality depend upon the country stand you live in. Countries like Bangladesh, Thailand etc..bitcoin transaction is totally illegal; no matters for what reason you are using it.
For other countries, say like japan, If you use bitcoin for prohibited activities like money-laundering, buying drugs etc...in that case the activity is illegal not Bitcoin.
If you live in Thailand there is no problem to earn bitcoins online to buy anything or to exchange them for dollars and send then to Thailand. This will entail additional costs but it will not be a violation of the law. Simple bans bitcoin cannot be stopped.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is not itself illegal, but what makes it prohibited from other countries is its composition being decentralized. Due to this, people are taking advantage of it by using it as the main medium of exchange under the dark web for illegal transactions. There are quite a number of countries who ban the usage of bitcoin because there were reported to be numerous cases of it on their country. The bad part is that, this creates a stigma on the reputation of bitcoin, thus decreasing the chances of attracting new investors and users thinking that bitcoin is illegal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is not itself illegal, but what makes it prohibited from other countries is its composition being decentralized. Due to this, people are taking advantage of it by using it as the main medium of exchange under the dark web for illegal transactions. There are quite a number of countries who ban the usage of bitcoin because there were reported to be numerous cases of it on their country. The bad part is that, this creates a stigma on the reputation of bitcoin, thus decreasing the chances of attracting new investors and users thinking that bitcoin is illegal.
It seems to me that money laundering using bitcoin in fact it happens much less frequently than is the case with Fiat. The reason for the spread of such rumors and prohibitions quite different. Governments control their citizens through Fiat. At any moment they can devalue money and blame a dissatisfied power. Monitor people whose income is not dependent on the government is much more difficult. This is the main reason why governments ban bitcoin.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:31 PM

It really just depends on which country you live in. Some are very lenient and/or indifferent while others will jail you.

Hopefully soon those countries become more progressive
Macukica

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

In some countries it is allowed to transact and buy bitcoints but there are countries that fight it like Island, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Ecuador ...
ugr_erkn92

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

Bitcoin is legal, if it was not legal, we could not buy Bitcoin now, we can buy Bitcoin in various ways and this proves to be legal. If the tax is arranged, we pay taxes. If the illegal part is money laundering, money laundering has been done in a lot of ways since ancient times. It is very bad to pay the crime bills with Bitcoin, but the crime bills   are paid in paper money for a long time. Paper money is illegal in this way of thinking. Bitcoin is not itself illegal.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

Basically, Bitcoin is a way to transfer money from one user to another without the need of mediator and I don't think there is any illegal activity in trading and exchanging money. But further, the ans to this question is purely based upon user to user point of view and also the country where they live. Many countries have regulated Bitcoin, due to which the users in those countries consider it as legal activity but where it is illegal or still under regulations, there people are in a dilemma state that Bitcoin is a legal activity or not.
Emmami@758

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

What you guyz think

actually bit coin is made for legal business only. so most of the people doing legal business and transferring they money in to bit coin format. in this process they have to earning some more money. so bit coin not only taking legal business doing people but also taking illegal business people. actually they earning millions of money in they illegal business so in bit coin investment doing both legal and illegal business people.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

Unfortunately bitcoin still consider as illegal currency so our people still can't use it for transaction.
But I still able to own bitcoin without being fear getting into jail because the policy still not legalized yet.

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

If maximum countries government officially declared Bitcoin is legal so i think BTC is fully legal digital currency.Only some few country banned Bitcoin but it's dosen't matter and it not bad effect for BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: