Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TenX rewards are a lie?  (Read 497 times)
Regulater (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 07:31:54 PM by Regulater

TenX has been talking about offering .6% back to card holders and token holders, but cannot answer where they will receive that much. They state they will get 2% of all transactions, but in the United States its only around 1.5%, and in Europe its only .3%. They wont even have cards shipped to the United States until 2018 so they wont receive that percentage. How will they get the .6% if thats double what they will make in the majority of their starting countries.

Also if brought up in their Slack they ban you for talking about this, as they state you are causing FUD, and wont answer the question.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:58:13 PM

I think tenx is not possible to do such a thing, tenx is a good project, I get a lot of advantages here. You conceded too quickly

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

I have a few PAY. Not sure if it's gonna be a good investment, i fell for the hype, but like the idea of a card on the short term basis. Long term we dont need no stupid cards to transfer funds!
Regulater (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:28:18 PM

I think tenx is not possible to do such a thing, tenx is a good project, I get a lot of advantages here. You conceded too quickly

Never conceded i do have PAY but to make a profit on not to hold. Was just reviewing the information they have been telling people and am constantly seeing issues with what they are telling.

One statement is that they do not want to allow access to all members right away due to a Regulation in Singapore Banks that doesn't allow them to increase transactions. Which doesn't make sense as there is no regulation as long as they are licensed which they state they are.

Then the rewards are far too high to be possible. In the United States they can receive up to 1.5% on the interchange fee, but most countries they are starting in are capped at .3%, while they state .6%. After some talk with TenX and reading what they wrote they don't really know how they are doing .6%. The TenX members on Slack state that all fees in the transaction end up being theirs, but then their image shows otherwise. They state the fee that goes to the acquiring bank is theirs, the issuing bank fee is theirs, and the fee that is paid to Visa is theirs, when in reality the only fee they will receive is the Card issuing bank fee which is called the interchange fee. In the end there was a response that states the .6% is used as an example to help people understand the money that TenX receives, and the final number will not be decided upon until the first disbursement is going to be sent. So really, it seems we can expect more around .3% at the most, or maybe they forgot a 0 and its supposed to be .06%.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: