Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: EWBF's cuda miner monitor tool  (Read 3661 times)
Robcsa (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 06:08:58 PM by Robcsa

News

New version will  coming soon.
Known issues:
  • If there is any space in the file's path in the monitoring tools bat file cause that the properties not correctly pass the parameters. Please make sure that there is no space in the files path!
    Example: C:\users\xy\desktop\my miner\ewbf miner\3.4\ (This is wrong because it contains spaces)in this case please rename the folders which not contains space in the path to not contains space.
    Example: C:\users\xy\desktop\my_miner\ewbf_miner\3.4\ (This is correct not contains any space)
  • In case if the Google SMTP not reachable cause the monitoring process to hang and the miner won't be restarted. This problem is going to be fixed in the next release.

Updated

Video about the app:
https://youtu.be/MNQKVas1zqY

Version V.0.0.2
The following features added:
  • Bug fixies
  • Option to enable to reboot the Operating System in case of the miner error.
  • Now you can set the frequency of e-mail sending
  • Now you can set that you only want to get error reports or error and status e-mail reports too.

You can get it from here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4Yvkc957FWKN3VMampBUy0ySEE?usp=sharing

If you need more functionality please let me know and i'm try to add it to the application.

Hi all!

I created a monitoring tool to check ewbf cuda miner status. It can reboot the miner if it's fails, including stop GPU error. My solution also send e-mail notification in every 30 min about the status of the miner. In case of error an error e-mail will be sent imediatelly after the problem detected. The monitoring tool chech the ewbf's cuda miner status in every few seconds. You can download and try it if you want. Note: This is the first version of the program it might be contains error, so use it on your own risk.

Main features
  • Monitorize the status of the miner. Restart it if it's stopped. (Including GPU stopped error)
  • e-mail notification. The application will send you a notification e-mail in every 30 min about the status of your miner. The notification contains the following: GPU id, GPU neme, Gpu power usage, Temperature, Speed, Accepted and Rejected shares for each cards. The notification also contains the total power usage, total speed, total accepted and total rejected shares.
  • error riport in e-mail. The application imediatelly send you an error riport if any problem detected and the miner is stopped.

There is an opcional developer fee. If you enable it than your miner will be used for 12 min in every day. Of course if you don't want to support, you can turn off the developer fee if you don't want to support. No restriction if developer fee is turned off. (Description given in downloadable content.)

Requirements:
Java 1.8 needs to be installed.
Works only on Windows yet. Tested on Windows 10.
api needs to be enabled in ewbf cuda miner.
Launch the program with the bat file, not the jar.

Usage
  • Download the latest version. Currently it is V.0.0.2 (Link given above)
  • Unzip the package
  • There is a bat file in the package. The name of it is ewbf_monitor.bat
  • Edit it with notepad or notepad++ or any other word viewer tool that you prefer to use.
  • Edit the command line with your own values. There is an example:
    java -jar EWBF_Miner_Restarter.jar --miner_exe_path C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --path_of_the_miner_bat_file C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --name_of_the_bat_file supernova_zec --dev_fee Y --ewbf_api_url http://127.0.0.1:42000/getstat --email_address xy@something.com --emai_sending_frequency 60 --restart_computer_on_error N
    The parameters meaning and allowed values are detailed in the ReadMe!!!.txt that you can also find in the zip file.
  • If you setup that in case of error my application reboot the system (--restart_computer_on_error Y parameter in ewbf_monitor.bat file), and you want to automatically restart my app on windows startup which is automatically starts your miner too, than you have to put your ewbf_monitor.bat in your startup folder.
    You can do this with the following method: winked + r to start run.
    Type the following:
    shell:startup
    This will open the startup folder.
  • Copy the ewbf_monitor.bat file and my jar file here. Or copy the bat file only but in this case you have to give the full path of the jar file in the bat file. For example:
    java -jar C:\Users\Desktop\EWBF_Monitor\EWBF_Miner_Restarter.jar --miner_exe_path C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --path_of_the_miner_bat_file C:\Users\xy\Desktop\ewbf_miner_0.3.4b --name_of_the_bat_file supernova_zec --dev_fee Y --ewbf_api_url http://127.0.0.1:42000/getstat --email_address xy@something.com --emai_sending_frequency 60 --restart_computer_on_error N
  • Example of e-mail notification:
    GPU IdCard NameTemperatureGPU Power UsageSpeed (Sol/s)Accepted SharesRejected Shares
    0GeForce GTX 107068136 W42012380
    1GeForce GTX 1060 6GB6882 W2466790
    2GeForce GTX 1060 3GB68102 W2837892
    3GeForce GTX 107068136 W41911911
    4GeForce GTX 107067134 W42011530
    Total590 W178850503
  • If you need further help, feel free the ask in comment.

issues:

• Total speed shows the total power usage. Fixed

If you found a bug than please let me know in pm or in comment

Please redownload the package for the fix.

Ps.: Please give it a try before comment any negative things. Thanks in advance.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:38:32 PM

a dev fee are you freakin serious, what a money grab especially for a first iteration. why is it people like you make some simple thing and then think you can make a buck off it? clearly its just about the money

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:13:47 PM by Robcsa

a dev fee are you freakin serious, what a money grab especially for a first iteration. why is it people like you make some simple thing and then think you can make a buck off it? clearly its just about the money

Please read my post again. You can turn off the developer fee. It's just an option if you like the program, than you can support, but it's not mandatory, it's opcional. There is no restriction if you turn it off. So what is your problem ?
car1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

java on Windows, looks weird.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

java on Windows, looks weird.

Why it's weird ? There are a lot of java application for windows.
Just a few common ones which are using jvm:
Eclipse (Open Source IDE for Programming)

Azureus(BitTorrent Client)

OpenOffice

LibreOffice

NetBeans IDE (Another Programming IDE)

LimeWire

Vuze

MATLAB (Advanced Mathematics Programming)

Lotus Notes (E-mail/Productivity Suite)
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:11:27 PM

Please give it a try before comment any negative things. Thanks in advance.
PallMall

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

Can it restart entire rig?
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

No, it doesn't restart the entire computer but it restart the entire miner process.
TidusQQ

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

Enjoy the mining how it would be if everyone takes his piece of cake.

Mining software fee: 2%
Mining supervision fee: 2%
Selling your coins on exchange fee: 0,20%, plus other % when turning that into fiat
Taxes from government on final earns: 15% or more
Failures, equipment crashing and a low chance of being set on fire: all goes to miner
Time spent to set everything up and working: all goes to miner
Chances of mining a coin that becomes worthless: all goes to miner
Seeing how your earnings get cut in half due to difficulty rise: all goes to miner

This doesn't make even fucking sense. I know taking a fee it's OPTIONAL, but this is coming insane. I don't have anything against the OP, but mining itself it's becoming a total robbery.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

But if you need this feature i can add it. Do you need it ?
PallMall

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:03:12 AM

It would be awesome
And many people that I personally known will say you big thanks if you will able to add this feature.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

Selling your coins on exchange fee: 0,20%, plus other % when turning that into fiat
Failures, equipment crashing and a low chance of being set on fire: all goes to miner
Seeing how your earnings get cut in half due to difficulty rise: all goes to miner

This doesn't make even fucking sense. I know taking a fee it's OPTIONAL, but this is coming insane. I don't have anything against the OP, but mining itself it's becoming a total robbery.

exactly the kinda thing im saying, nothing aginst the OP but geeze come on! and people like him think there "helping" the community when in fact there just robbing us of more of our earnings and for what so they can sit like a fat cat enjoying pina coladas? optional or not its the fact its there and you haven't even got much of a program worth having a fee put in, in the end not all of it goes to the miner but more so the people whom make the mining programs and programs like this one that think they deserve a piece of the pie otherwise you wouldn't have that so called optional fee in there in the first place #facts #allbout thepaper

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:39:39 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 09:05:38 PM by Robcsa

exactly the kinda thing im saying, nothing aginst the OP but geeze come on! and people like him think there "helping" the community when in fact there just robbing us of more of our earnings and for what so they can sit like a fat cat enjoying pina coladas? optional or not its the fact its there and you haven't even got much of a program worth having a fee put in, in the end not all of it goes to the miner but more so the people whom make the mining programs and programs like this one that think they deserve a piece of the pie otherwise you wouldn't have that so called optional fee in there in the first place #facts #allbout thepaper

Hello!

I don't want to argue with you and nothing against you, but please let me to disagree with you. Actually I try to help to the community, because i think we need tools like this. I'm also mining and it's very annoying if the miner is stops after a couple of days and if i'm not at home than i can't reboot the miner, or if the miner fails at the night when i'm sleeping than i can't reboot it too. So you lost more money if your miner is stopped for hours i think than my 2% (which is optional ...) dev fee. How do you know that my program nothing to worth anything? Have you already tried it ? I guess no. Do you know how much work to create an app like this ? This is not a two line script ... So why are you telling such things that it's worthless to pay for it if you didn't try it at all ? (And if you don't know how much work i had with it). Why are you telling like this "can sit like a fat cat enjoying pina coladas?" ?  So why are you bothering me for an optional dev fee ? "the people whom make the mining programs and programs like this one that think they deserve a piece of the pie otherwise you wouldn't have that so called optional fee in there in the first place". If I think i'm deserve a piece of the pie than the dev fee won't be optional ...
So why is it a so huge problem if there is an opportunity to the users to support, if they like the application ? I let them to choose if they want to support or not. On the other hand. The reason to mention the optional dev fee is to pay people attention that there is a fee. I don't want it to be a surprise. I don't want to fool nobody. So why is it a huge problem ?
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

It would be awesome
And many people that I personally known will say you big thanks if you will able to add this feature.

Hi!

Working on it. It will be done approximately tomorrow.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:36:23 PM

It would be awesome

Hi!

Working on it. It will be done approximately tomorrow.

It's done, you can download the new version which support system reboot.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:39:22 AM

Updated

Version V.0.0.2
  • Bug fixies
  • Now you can set that you only want to get error reports or error and status e-mail reports too.

If you need more functionality please let me know and i'm try to add it to the application.

Hi all!

I created a monitoring tool to check ewbf cuda miner status. It can reboot the miner if it's fails, including stop GPU error. My solution also send e-mail notification in every 30 min about the status of the miner. In case of error an error e-mail will be sent imediatelly after the problem detected. The monitoring tool chech the ewbf's cuda miner status in every few seconds. You can download and try it if you want. Note: This is the first version of the program it might be contains error, so use it on your own risk.

Main features
  • Monitorize the status of the miner. Restart it if it's stopped. (Including GPU stopped error)
  • e-mail notification. The application will send you a notification e-mail in every 30 min about the status of your miner. The notification contains the following: GPU id, GPU neme, Gpu power usage, Temperature, Speed, Accepted and Rejected shares for each cards. The notification also contains the total power usage, total speed, total accepted and total rejected shares.
  • error riport in e-mail. The application imediatelly send you an error riport if any problem detected and the miner is stopped.

There is an opcional developer fee. If you enable it than your miner will be used for 12 min in every day. Of course if you don't want to support, you can turn off the developer fee if you don't want to support. No restriction if developer fee is turned off. (Description given in downloadable content.)

Requirements:

issues:

Ps.: Please give it a try before comment any negative things. Thanks in advance.

This is great. Havent downloaded yet, but would like to give it a try. How exactly do we use it before i download it. Been looking for something like this, and would be great to use it, and would be fine with a donation but not a dev fee. Could you post some pictures and information on it, because just off the back it does seem a little sketchy.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:44 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 07:17:06 AM by Robcsa

Updated

Version V.0.0.2
  • Bug fixies

Hi all!

Main features

Requirements:

issues:

This is great. Havent downloaded yet, but would like to give it a try. How exactly do we use it before i download it. Been looking for something like this, and would be great to use it, and would be fine with a donation but not a dev fee. Could you post some pictures and information on it, because just off the back it does seem a little sketchy.

Hi !

There is a readme file in the package which is a userguide. Of course if there is further questions i'm going to try answer it. There is no problem to create pictures. I'm going to create some. Might be I create a video tutorial too. You don't have to pay the developer fee, it is opcional. You can turn it off using --dev_fee N parameter. If you want you can donate too.

Here you can see a video about the app:
https://youtu.be/MNQKVas1zqY
justchil

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:17:25 AM

Working great so far Smiley  This tool has allowed me to tweak my rig until stable.. then I can apply to other rigs : )

Total GPU Power Usage: 758 W , Total Speed: 2869 Sol/s , Total Shares: 4 , Total Rejected: 0  (5x1070 2x1060)

Edit: I am trying out the updated version now.  TY for the email only if error Smiley
krazitrain

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

I am going to give this a try.. It looks like it will help me.

Device 3 is the device that keeps stopping first when I get a stall in mining.  I assume that that is GPU 04.  How do I determine which device/video card it is on my rig? Such as... Does that mean that it is the one in the fourth pcie slot?
astronyu

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:23:28 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 04:49:52 AM by astronyu

Thank you for the script. I've been looking for something like this.
This will help me while I'm continue tweaking OC to optimize my hash rate.

Can I suggest to add a few things?

- Adding color coded on the data
- Adding temperature, something like (Total GPU Power Usage: 257 W , Total Speed: 599 Sol/s , Average Temp: 74C , Total Shares: 49 , Total Rejected: 0) or (Total GPU Power Usage: 257 W , Total Speed: 599 Sol/s , Total Shares: 49 , Total Rejected: 0 , Temp 74C 72C 72C 73C 71C) -> ascending order of GPU0,1,2,3,4,5

[update]
Apparently, when I start ewbf_monitor.bat, it shows me the summary but also halt my ewbf miner. I thought, maybe because I started it with ewbf already running. So, I closed ewbf and tried running this tool, it'll open 2 command prompt but failed to start miner. Tried couple of time but still won't work so went back with the usual way of running EWBF.
FYI, I'm normally use EWBF miner.cfg and it can select next pool in case one fail.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:45:54 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:59:08 AM by Robcsa

- Adding temperature, something like (Total GPU Power Usage: 257 W , Total Speed: 599 Sol/s , Average Temp: 74C , Total Shares: 49 , Total Rejected: 0) or (Total GPU Power Usage: 257 W , Total Speed: 599 Sol/s , Total Shares: 49 , Total Rejected: 0 , Temp 74C 72C 72C 73C 71C) -> ascending order of GPU0,1,2,3,4,5

[update]
Apparently, when I start ewbf_monitor.bat, it shows me the summary but also halt my ewbf miner. I thought, maybe because I started it with ewbf already running. So, I closed ewbf and tried running this tool, it'll open 2 command prompt but failed to start miner. Tried couple of time but still won't work so went back with the usual way of running EWBF.
FYI, I'm normally use EWBF miner.cfg and it can select next pool in case one fail.

Hello!

Of course any suggestion is welcome. I'm going to add this feature.
For your issue: there is no problem if ewbf miner is already runing. The app will recognize it. Yes it will open two command promt. One for monitor and one for the miner(if it is not running). So what happend when your miner is halt ? Are you wait a few second ? Because it takes some time to refres the data from the miner. What shows the monitor command window ? Are you enabled the api in ewbf ? In case of error the monitor tool create a log file. Could you share it with me ?
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:57:16 AM

I am going to give this a try.. It looks like it will help me.

Device 3 is the device that keeps stopping first when I get a stall in mining.  I assume that that is GPU 04.  How do I determine which device/video card it is on my rig? Such as... Does that mean that it is the one in the fourth pcie slot?

In theory ewbf's miner shows your cards in ascending order which means that you are right. Your third card  should be in pcie fourth slot.
astronyu

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

[update]

Hello!

Of course any suggestion is welcome. I'm going to add this feature.
For your issue: there is no problem if ewbf miner is already runing. The app will recognize it. Yes it will open two command promt. One for monitor and one for the miner(if it is not running). So what happend when your miner is halt ? Are you wait a few second ? Because it takes some time to refres the data from the miner. What shows the monitor command window ? Are you enabled the api in ewbf ? In case of error the monitor tool create a log file. Could you share it with me ?

I can see the script fetches data from EWBF and it looks fine. It just that after that my EWBF stopped responding and later in your script it shows this:
Code:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect0(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at ewbf_miner_json_restarter.utils.JsonParser.getStatFromMiner(JsonParser.java:35)
at ewbf_miner_restarter.CheckMiner.run(CheckMiner.java:31)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I will try the script again and let you know.
Right now, I'm using sverox's script which so far seems to work fine. (https://forum.z.cash/t/auto-restart-possible/15772/55)

Another suggestion for you is instead to offer just email notification, why not give option to either use email or telegram or both?
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

Hello!

Thank you for the another suggestion, i'm try to add this feature too.
The attached exceptions means that the application cannot to connect your ewbf cuda miner's.
In this case the application detect that the miner is stopped and it should try to restart the miner.
It seems that there might be something not correctly set in the ewbf_monitor.bat file. Coul you share it or double check it please ?
Anyway have you tried to start your miner with my tool? I mean your miner is not runing and you start my tool which is going to start your miner automatically. If it's not going to happen, than propably something not set correctly in the bat file. Maybe your miner's bat file path or name not set correctly.
devkowow

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

Great tool, using on my all rigs, gets rid of so much hassle and especially problem when rigs crash midnight and are offline till morning when you can notice it.

Would be great if you would integrate one more option - restart on loss of internet. I currently have script running that does that, but would be nice to have such option inside this tool. And possibility to have rigs named when sending emails otherwise cant know what rig have been restarted and having problems.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

So true. Funny thing is that most people just blindly start mining and think they will become rich tomorrow hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

Great tool, using on my all rigs, gets rid of so much hassle and especially problem when rigs crash midnight and are offline till morning when you can notice it.

Would be great if you would integrate one more option - restart on loss of internet. I currently have script running that does that, but would be nice to have such option inside this tool. And possibility to have rigs named when sending emails otherwise cant know what rig have been restarted and having problems.

Hello!

Thanks for the suggestion i'm adding this to my to do list!
Tomcsik

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

Im using this tool and it is very handy. It helped me to figure it out that my antivirus program blocked my mining. Very good to get the report of your mining status. Because of the antivirus blocked my mining the process was always stopped, but this program always restarted the mining process so I didn't loss money. Anyway if it is that easy to do this kind of program why you are not doing it for yourself and than you don't need to be worried about the OPTIONAL dev fee. Anyway Robcsa did a very useful script just give it a try guys. He spend his free time on to make this program so I don't see nothing wrong that he built in this dev fee, it is optional and actually it's helping me to make money more efficient so I don't mind to give the dev fee. Off course is up to you guys.
elf_ua

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Hi,

Will you update your monitoring tool?
A few suggestion.
Please make a check for duplicate running and please allow users to adjust donation. Smtp settings doesn't work for me. I will suggest to add user's mail server for outgoing warnings.
Robcsa (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Hi!

Yes i would but i'm very busy nowdays, but i'm working on it.
Any suggestions are welcome, i will add this features in the new release.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: