Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DAG DEFENDERS - Bios Mods/Tweaks - SURVIVE BEYOND DAG 138!  (Read 1092 times)
DAGDefenders (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

[-------------------DAG DEFENDERS-------------------]

As many of you miners know, in the coming month(s) the DAG increase is going to put a world of hurt on all of our AMD RX miners. Our goal is to extend the life of these card's ability to mine Ethereum at a solid hashrate. I have personally tested new timing straps that do not suffer the extreme drop in performance, until DAG 145-150 (depending on the card). Most current mods out there, the performance takes a big hit around DAG 138 or 139.

The life of these cards can be extended.

Who we are
We are a group of people who strive for better performance and efficiency out of our mining rigs, we are borderline OCD and are basically vampires because we never sleep, lol. In all seriousness, this is our passion, we love doing this, we love mining, we love tweaking cards to get the absolute best performance possible out of them, and we love building a community of like-minded people.

What we're offering
Yes, we sell mods, but we aren't just selling a mod to you. We're offering a membership, to join our community. A telegram group is being formed now to house this. The group will aim to assist each other with all things mining and crypto, but it will also be used as a tool for me and my team to deliver updated mods to you folks. We don't plan to stop at DAG 145-150. We believe these cards can survive until DAG 180, maybe even more, with proper time invested in developing new timing straps and clock settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently have completed a Samsung timing strap for all Samsung memory type RX 470/480/570/580, that boosts performance slightly with today's DAG to a stable 30MH - 31.5MH @ 80-90W (some models tend to do slightly better), but the real benefit of this mod is that it doesn't begin slowing down until DAG 145. At DAG 145 you'll be at 28.5MH, at dag 150 you'll be at 27.1MH, which is still acceptable, but by then we hope to have pushed out quite a few updated mods for you.

The current mods of today, will not do this. Check for yourself. Add -benchmark 145 to your Claymore bat file and you'll see the performance is quite awful.

See the screenshots below for examples and proof of my mod's legitimacy at higher DAG's.

Benchmarking/testing clock settings for all tests:

Undervolt -96
Power +/- 0%
Core 1250
Mem 2150

DAG 136 (current): https://i.imgur.com/MCtUGQu.png

DAG 139 (Start of the decline for current mods): https://i.imgur.com/4Vi6wC5.png

DAG 145 (Current mods decline exponentially): https://i.imgur.com/8hEdLB9.png

DAG 150 (New mod begins significant decline): https://i.imgur.com/ux0JZyI.png

The price for this mod & membership is currently 1.0 Ether. The price will rise as DAG 138 or 139 approaches, and people realize how much more of a problem it actually is. So, I would recommend future proofing yourself sooner rather than later.

If you are interested in purchasing the mod, which INCLUDES your lifetime membership to the modding group (which includes future updated mods free for all members), send payment to Eth address: 0xa0EE452771eCfF55b110e193304F1290b239055B and then immediately email us at: dagdefenders@gmail.com - or PM us directly here - Provide us with the TXID for your payment, and we will get back to you very quickly with the mod files and instructions to join the DAG Defenders Community!

Happy modding!

Much love from DAG DEFENDERS!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

SCAM!!!!!

Also next week or so AMD will release drivers that will fix the DAG slowdown... for free.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:45:32 AM

The driver patch for the Polaris epoch hashdrop will be out this week according to Claymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.msg20491019#msg20491019

Only a fool would send this idiot anything.
DAGDefenders (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

SCAM!!!!!

Also next week or so AMD will release drivers that will fix the DAG slowdown... for free.

This isn't a scam... what the heck is your issue?

Good to hear about the driver. I honestly had no idea, will be interesting to see if that actually makes a difference.

Will be more interesting to see what my mod(s) will do with that new driver Smiley

-DAGDefenders
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

SCAMMers !!!
AMD GPUs was cheaper : quality is the same.
No solution with AMD : they sold dreams, not reality.
DAGDefenders (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

The driver patch for the Polaris epoch hashdrop will be out this week according to Claymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.msg20491019#msg20491019

Only a fool would send this idiot anything.

Wow.

Well then, you obviously didn't even look at the proof or read my post.

I had no idea the new drivers were coming, and I wasn't trying to take advantage of that either.

What I did do was spend a lot of time on this mod, and if you actually LOOKED at the pictures and saw the proof... I made actual real world improvements to the hashrate of AMD RX series cards.

I say again. I am very interested to see how our mod will do with the new drivers next week.

-DD
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

So you are an expert in mining and bios modding but are completely new to Bitcoins so hence your "Newbie" account?
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:29:48 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:22:11 PM by deadsix

So you are an expert in mining and bios modding but are completely new to Bitcoins so hence your "Newbie" account?

Shhh ... just send them your monies and hope they shoo away the DAG slowdown Tongue

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

Its probably minerscott1986 again

He brought us 16+ on RX560s, he cracked Nvidia BIOS encryption and made straps modification
possible, and now this!
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

Well, I sent you 1 ETH and even emailed you for that. In my dreams! xP
pr0ximus

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:14:39 PM

3 posts in the forum and you already want money  Grin Grin Grin
lanciaominer

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Its probably minerscott1986 again

He brought us 16+ on RX560s, he cracked Nvidia BIOS encryption and made straps modification
possible, and now this!

hahaha we will be seeing godlike speeds on RX cards from him soon
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

No one can fix the DAG problem. And even AMD who will release the new driver this or next week will not make our cards mine with more MHS in a day. So sending money to this guy is worthless.

And even if someone of you is thinking to send to some other guy like him, which promise you modded bios, remember you can buy perfect modified bios for any RX card you may have for 15-20 Euro in Ebay . Just search "rx 470 bios mod" as an example in Ebay.

If you buy try only with one card at a time as there is always big risk when flashing the bios of the card.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Yet another reason I'm happy my only ETH miner machine runs R9 290 cards - which so far are immune to the whole issue.

9-)

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

SCAM!!!!!

This isn't a scam... what the heck is your issue?

Good to hear about the driver. I honestly had no idea, will be interesting to see if that actually makes a difference.

Will be more interesting to see what my mod(s) will do with that new driver Smiley

-DAGDefenders

How the hell you call yourself DagDefenders but don't even know about the DAG fix?  Your "proof" doesn't even prove anything beside you running stock bios vs heavily OC'd bios and what 5seconds of hashing? Holy shit what a dumb scammer  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: