Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHATBOT] CoinDips.com - Alerts When Coin Price Dips  (Read 493 times)
CoinSherpa (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

Hi All. We're developing a cryptocurrency Chatbot on Telegram that alerts you when coin prices dip. We just released Alpha v1 yesterday. If your interested in testing the waters head over the website, sign up, and give it a try.

We're still bugging and developing. New features are on the roadmap. If you come across any issues or want to share ideas to improve, we're open to all suggestions.

The premise of Coin Dips was built out of our own necessity. We were searching for good opportunities to buy a coin... on the dip. Opposed to the typical pumps we're using to seeing on CryptoPing. We love Ping BTW. We just wanted an app to tell us when things we're going south, not north.

I guess in one way we're trying to solve for, or help folks, buy low and sell high. Or get notified when your investment (coin) is tanking and you want to trade.

Love to hear everyone's thoughts or ideas.

CoinDips.com

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeflex

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:13:43 AM

Subscribed, let's follow the project  Wink
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:19:31 AM

I'm having trouble loading the coindips.com site from my iPhone. Is there any way you can post the Telegram link here, and possibly check if your site is responsive so that it loads on mobile devices? Thanks!

Edit: the page finally loaded, and I see you have an emailgate before displaying the Telegram link. Please don't spam me Smiley

Quick question, as it is not answered on your site: what constitutes a dip in price to where I will get notified by the bot? Is it an overall percentage of the price of Bitcoin?

Cheers and good luck! Can't wait to see the updates. Do you plan on doing a bot for price pumps, too?

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

The part which asks for the email address before providing the telegram url, stopped me from going further. Why do we have to provide our email id to get the chat bot url is something which looked suspicious about you collecting email database.

What is the source from which the so called bot will alert us of the price drops and at what intervals? You must know pretty well, the price drops and goes up practically every second.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

The part which asks for the email address before providing the telegram url, stopped me from going further. Why do we have to provide our email id to get the chat bot url is something which looked suspicious about you collecting email database.

What is the source from which the so called bot will alert us of the price drops and at what intervals? You must know pretty well, the price drops and goes up practically every second.

I have had this bot installed for 3 days now, and haven't received any alerts. The price really hasn't dipped much since then, but for transparency purposes, I'll post the link here to download the bot without having to disclose your email address (I think an emailgate is shady practice, especially when it comes to making it mandatory to receive something in return): https://t.me/coindipbot

Enjoy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: