Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23776 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

I don't agree with you that Money above all things.

In this forum lot of people left their job and earning with peace and comfort to run their family. If they mind only money they won't choose to work with Bitcoin.

Yes money is needed apart from money lot of things are there.

Everything that one is doing, if it's not a hobby, is for money. Today money is needed for almost everything and you need it to actually live.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:24 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Yes, money does revolved this world now. We couldn't ask for more about who never cares the money for a better life. Everyone seeks money for living, for fun, or for fame. Sometimes we had a lot of money but it seems we forgot God for thanking him that he gave this to live.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I don't put money above all things but I think money are an important instrument for a good life. There are things more important than simple cash.
Not all things can be bought by money but on major aspects i would say that money do really plays a big role in our lives knowing that we cant live or survive if we dont have money which means it is the main necessity for us to live.Some people would really crave or do the things as long they can able to get or earn money they almost praise it as the main thing which would really lead on some bad effects of greed but yet there are things which cant really be bought by money itself.
You still can live or survive when you have not any money, but you must to work hard and exchange your work to receive the foods and something needed.  This is the life of the world was feudal in the past, of course you have knew this life can not compete to the life use money as now, but it does not mean we can not live if we have not money.
Money is no doubt a very essential thing in the present age in order to live a comfortable life. There is hardly any way that you can buy food, clothing or pay your bills without having money in your pocket. Money is the basic necessity for all of us and we all do need money almost everywhere we go. Survival without money is something really difficult.
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

Money is of course very important, but not above all else. If one does not have a basic sense of moral, what is even the point? How can anything be really worthwhile if one does not care about anything else than money? That would mean forfeiting love for anyone and everything, all in the pursuit of money. Money is supposed to be a way to trade things of value, so what's the point of pursuing it if money itself is the only thing that matters?

Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

No.Money is not everything.There are things that money can't give.Money can buy things you want but the joy that the heart desires is can not be bought.

Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

Well money is an important part of our life’s because it helps us in day to day things. We are able to sustain and maintain our life’s because of money and in the 21st century when everything has become really expensive, importance of money has increased. Now even small small things require nice amount of money. Providing good food, education and health care has also become really expensive and everyone can not afford it. All things said, money is not everything in life because it can only provide us with opportunity; it does not ensure success. There are many things which one can’t buy from money like one mannerisms, values, attitude. These all things come from experience. Then friends are also that someone can’t buy; they have to be made. The most important thing is family which will always support you when in need.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

Yeah, making money while being happy and faithful is the way to go, we live by ourselves and it's our responsible to give it back to the society, earning money makes my family well fed and happy, why not above else? Just staying true with your loves one and you wouldn't have any regrets.

Kinda weird to see somebody questioning being a forum that talks about MONEY anyway.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

No.Money is not everything.There are things that money can't give.Money can buy things you want but the joy that the heart desires is can not be bought.
True, That is why we don't need to put money as our main priority although we need it but we must make ourself in balance so we can have a fruitfull life than having many money but you aren't happy with the things that you have.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

Money is very important to anyone and it is a general truth. However, we should NOT put money above all things. For me, the order should be God first, and then family and the third is money. We live short lives and to spend it entirely focusing on earning money does not give us the fulfillment in life nor even close to true happiness.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

Absolutely no, for me definitely my answer will be and will always be a no about putting money above all things. I know money is so important specially in what the world is in right now and without it we cant buy food and pay for other expenses. but making money as the priority is for me will never happen.

Money plays a very important role in our lives but for me it's a NO.Even if it affects to all that matters to my life I still believe that there is something money can't buy like love and life. We should work hard to provide ourselves and our family a good life but we should also work harder to prepare ourselves in the life after death.Keep the faith and money and any other kind of wealth will follow.

money indeed is not everything, but everything need money. at least we do must have a lot of money to make life happier. However, the fact that money can buy love and life. Sometimes a girls will choose a rich people than poor people.
Sure, money is not above everything but if we do not have money, we can not maintain our lives in a normal way, everything around us are related to money, food, electricity, water, personal expenses, ... And money can buy love very easily, I also wanted to have a beautiful love and not important in terms of money but life is never as we want, the girl I love does not like me just because I'm poor, however, I can not blame her, she needs a guy who can take care of her and protect her for a lifetime, not a poor person like me. And I think one thing that money can not buy, it is time, we have more money, we also can not change the time and go back to the past

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

I agree with you. If money really above all things and if money really can buy everything everyone will be happy now. I beleived that the life of people is not about how nuch money they have but how they leave their lives. Some people are already rich but they still have problem that money can't solve.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

Yes. Becase admit it or not money has become a basic necessity in life. Money is one the reason why we have food to eat, shelter, and clothing which are the basic three needs of a person. Basically almost all the things that we need to survive are bought with money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

If a people asked me to choose between 1000 BTC and my parents, my friends, my health,.. I would choose the second one. Everyone need money, but it shouldn't be placed above all things

You have kind and truth heart! Thank you for sharing this trueth words.

In my opinion also money is not above all things. But without money we cant do nothing. So you need to go like on rope and balancing this life.
That's true. We cannot be happy if we don't have the people that we wanted to be with. What if money if we are not happy at all? We cannot be happy with just a money and we just living with our own, no friends, relatives or anything. It is hard to live by our own and money is losing but we can still earn it while we have our family by our side.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

Yes. Becase admit it or not money has become a basic necessity in life. Money is one the reason why we have food to eat, shelter, and clothing which are the basic three needs of a person. Basically almost all the things that we need to survive are bought with money.
It is not the range or scale for us to push our beliefs all in money, Our life is not revolving for money. Money is a thing that we can use to buy our needs but to treat it as above all things is a very bad belief in life. You will not become happy on it.
Thecubus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

Yes i agree with you everything you need you are only getting because you have money why are we all here to earn money from bitcoin to be able to have everything we want easily because some things are expensive and we can not afford a loan  because it is too risky.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

according to my own person, it is true money is very important in everyday life without money we can not meet the necessities of life. some people can do many things than people who do not memetkinya.tetapi as important as money, there are still things that can not be bought with money .
There is a lot of importance of money in our daily lives. We can’t manage to live a comfortable life if we lack money. We cannot feed our family well. We cannot educate our children well if you don’t have money. There are so many things which can only be bought if you have money. Money is very much necessary for so many things.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

God is above all things..second the material thing which is money,shelter etc..we can not live with out money..how can we buy food if we don,t have money..that,s why we work hard to earn a living to earn some money in return to our services Kiss Smiley
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

In my own point of view money is above all things but it doesnt mean that you need to forget the people you love because of money.yes money is very important in our daily lives,without money we will die but if we will let money control us.so its better to put money in the middle so that money cant control your mind.
mando1996

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

according to my own person, it is true money is very important in everyday life without money we can not meet the necessities of life. some people can do many things than people who do not memetkinya.tetapi as important as money, there are still things that can not be bought with money .
There is a lot of importance of money in our daily lives. We can’t manage to live a comfortable life if we lack money. We cannot feed our family well. We cannot educate our children well if you don’t have money. There are so many things which can only be bought if you have money. Money is very much necessary for so many things.
Yes money is above all other things.Money is the power in today's world because you can buy and control anything if you have a lot of money in your bamk account.This is the reason why everyone of us is making money so that his or her life becomes luxurious,happy and comfortable. Many of the people are still struggling to earn money.Many of them die as they don't have any money to fulfill their basic needs.
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

cash is not almost everything but almost everything demands income. can not be denied without a doubt if the present income previously mentioned everything the existence of cash is sanagat in want in the day-to-day daily life of the financial system.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: