Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty&partnership] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social  (Read 29758 times)
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1023
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

The Token Generation Event of FoodCoin Ecosystem has closed today

Today, December 27 of 2017, the 1st stage of the FOOD token sale has been completed. We greatly appreciate all our participants for the support. Your support shows the importance of the problem we all resolve together.
More than 11,000 ETH were raised during the Token Generation Event. Exact amount of tokens sold will be determined after the contract release. The next sale stage will be carried out in the next year.
Please confirm in your profile that you have specified the correct wallet address. If the address of your wallet is not specified, or you have specified a non-existent wallet, the tokens will remain on our site, still available
After the distribution of the tokens, you will be able to make full use of them, such as sending them to other wallets and making payments, mainly on 1000ecofarms, where the payment mechanism is already implemented (https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id61-2017-11-27-you-can-buy-food-for-your-foodcoins-soon).
The token will become available on the exchanges within 2 weeks. The list of exchages is currently being confirmed. Stay tuned for the news.
After the contract release, the team will start developing own blockchain, so to the December 2018 we will have our own blockchain, as well as new wallet - Wallok. Thanks to you and your support, the FoodCoin blockchain will be developed.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

I see no US citizens are allowed to participate in the pre-sale, but I can still participate in the bounty campaign right?
Sure!

Why is it just the pre-sale that US users can't participate in?
We cannot allow to participate US citizens in the tge because for legal reasons

Is it considered a security token?
We do everything to make our tokens as secure as possible. As for its assignment - it is an utility payment token.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

I see no US citizens are allowed to participate in the pre-sale, but I can still participate in the bounty campaign right?
Sure!

We do everything to make our tokens as secure as possible. As for its assignment - it is an utility payment token.

I guess I need to study law. I don't understand why there's a limit on US users if it's a utility token.

Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

Sure!

I guess I need to study law. I don't understand why there's a limit on US users if it's a utility token.
US only doesn't allow to participate in TGE. The tokens can be bought then on exchanges
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

Sure!

US only doesn't allow to participate in TGE. The tokens can be bought then on exchanges

So I won't miss out on any good deals or anything by not getting to participate in the TGE?

Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

Sure!

So I won't miss out on any good deals or anything by not getting to participate in the TGE?
You will be a full FoodCoin participant then 😊
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Today is the last day of the Style Contest!
But you still have a chance to vote or even to publish your work.
The contest  will run until 3:00 PM UTC. Don't miss the opportunity!
https://www.foodcoin.io/en/contest/foodcoinstyle
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

¡Hoy es el último día de la competición Style Contest!
Pero aún hay una oportunidad para votar e incluso para publicar sus trabajos.
¡No pierda la oportunidad de participar hasta las 15:00 UTC!
https://www.foodcoin.io/en/contest/foodcoinstyle
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

FoodCoin Style Contest has finished
Thanks for all who participated, and congratulations to our winners. They will receive 10,000, 5,000, and 3,000 FOODs.
We found that we have a lot of talented and creative people in our community.
We kindly ask our winners to send us an email to info@foodcoin.io to receive the prize.
We invite you to take a look to the winner works. https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id78-2017-12-30-foodcoin-style-contest-has-finished
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

Are you doing bounties for blog posts?
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:15 PM

Are you doing bounties for blog posts?
Unfortunately, all the bounty programs have already been closed
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

FoodCoin tokens are transferable
Today, we have launched a new smart contract, and the sold tokens were distributed. From now on, they become transferrable!
To start using the tokens, add the proper information (address, ticker, decimals) to your ETH wallet. More details through the link below:
https://www.foodcoin.io/contract-help
These actions are required for everyone, even for those who bought the tokens during the Market Research stage in August, and those who can see them in their wallets already.
If you don’t want to use the tokens in the nearest future, you can freeze them. To do that, you should email us a query to info@foodcoin.io specifying the email address and the information about the purchase for identification.

From now on, you can use your FOODs for buying products on 1000ecofarms platform: https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id61-2017-11-27-you-can-buy-food-for-your-foodcoins-soon

Once again, we congratulate all our fellow users on the completion of Token Generation Event.
The next stage will be launched in the next year.
Referral bonus programmes have also been completed, and the bonuses were added to the accounts. Thank you all for participating!

The list of exchanges on which the FOOD will be available, will be posted soon.

Thank you for being with us!
Sincerely,
FoodCoin Ecosystem
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

The main problem of cryptocurencies is low possibilities to use them in real life. However, it is not about FoodCoin, which is now fully integrated into popular cryptocurrency payment gateway CoinPayments.
CoinPayments collaborates with many shopping cart providers, such as Opencart, Magento, Ubercart, Drupal Commerce and others. That means the FoodCoin is now open for new partnerships.
If you have proposals and suggestions, feel free to contact us at info@foodcoin.io or reach out via our official social media channels.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

Dear FoodCoinians!
We are excited to inform you that today our token will be officially listed on exchange.
Approximately at 1:00 PM CET, FOOD will be available for trading on Bitflip.

Bitflip is an exchange with total of 50,000+ registered users and average exchange volume around 60 BTC. Register and start trading: https://bitflip.li/
Our trading pairs: https://bitflip.li/trade/FOOD-USD

It is not the only exchange where FoodCoin will be listed. Other exchange listings will be announced about soon. Stay tuned!
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

FoodCoin has been added into the Eidoo tokens list
FoodCoin is now in the list of available cryptocurrencies and tokens of the cryptowallet Eidoo. Now you are not going to lose precious tokens among the coins with similar names thanks to the distinctive FoodCoin icon.
After adding the smart contract, the system will recognize FoodCoin automatically among other tokens.
Eidoo app has 200,000 downloads. It is a simple and user-friendly wallet, especially with FOOD tokens in it.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.eidoo.wallet.prodnet
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eidoo/id1279896253?mt=8
FAQ: https://eidoo.io/faq/en/
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

FoodCoin was added to the voting list on C-CEX Exchange

C-CEX Exchange added FoodCoin to the voting list. Winner coins become tradeable every 14 days. At the moment, there are 9 days left to the end of the round.
Click here to veote:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=food
To cast a free vote, you should have an account on C-CEX with some amount of BTC on it. Paid voting is also available. To cast a vote, you should send 0,001 BTC to the specified address. C-CEX voting rules are provided below:
"You can vote for adding coin to our exchange here by depositing BTC to it's address. We are adding 1 winner coin each 14 days. All BTC votes are taking into account after 1 confirmation and rechecked at the moment of voting round finish. BTC sent to voting address are non-refundable. Coin dev must provide block explorer, website or forum thread with wallet links including source code link (github preferrable). Please, make sure coin is compatible with our existing interfaces.".
The more exchanges will accept FoodCoin, the more popular and valuable the project will be. Thank you for your support!
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

All the same, the concept is not very clear. To search for environmentally friendly products, a site with all the detailed information is enough. And to pay for many it will be more convenient to use local fiat currencies. Especially direct payment of crypto currency in many countries is prohibited.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

All the same, the concept is not very clear. To search for environmentally friendly products, a site with all the detailed information is enough. And to pay for many it will be more convenient to use local fiat currencies. Especially direct payment of crypto currency in many countries is prohibited.
Blockchain technology just makes things easier, safer and faster. We are not calling to break the law, but it is something like riding a horse when there are steam engine.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

FoodCoin Listing on the Exchanges

Today, most of exchanges stopped accepting new tokens for listing, but we are still in touch with them. However, there are exchanges going to list us.

FoodCoin will soon be added to the list of tradeable coins of KUNA Exchange. According to their information, we are first on their listing queue. FoodCoin will be added to their list before the end of this month. They wanted to do it earlier, but they had to delay it due to technical issues.

KUNA is an exchange with easy registration, low fees and fast-responding support. Their average daily trade volume is around 40 BTC, and it's available in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese languages.

You can join it so you can start trading as soon as FoodCoin gets officially listed on KUNA. Sign up now: https://kuna.io/signup?lang=en

We are still working with other exchanges. If our community can help facilitate the contact with larger exchanges, we would really appreciate that.

And don't forget to vote for us on C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=food

Thank you for being with us!
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

FoodCoin is listed on ForkDelta

Today, FoodCoin was included in the list of tradeable tokens on decentralized exchange ForkDelta. This exchange has an individual interface working on EtherDelta smart contract. It was launched after changing the owner and the politics of EtherDelta.
ForkDelta is a good place to buy and sell FOOD for Ethereum. We are thankful to our user Chris which applied for the listing. We are really excited and proud for our followers who are active and help us to get better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: