Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

Now only 10% are collected?
Where you get this values?

You can track perfomance on main page or with eth address https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth

I think digipulse should lower the hardcap. Or need more time to reach the minimum cap.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:47:21 PM

1,669.989319716442147308 Ether is still a good amount given high competition in ICO.this shows digipulse got good attention from investors.I hope more funds will pour in with time

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

Now only 10% are collected?
Where you get this values?

You can track perfomance on main page or with eth address https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth

I think digipulse should lower the hardcap. Or need more time to reach the minimum cap.
Yes, they will need more extra time to catch it nor another ICOs round. If not, this project will be failed, and what a pity for bounty hunters. Especially now that many ICOs are in progress, the competition is very tight.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

I have a question about minimum cap of DigiPulse project and bounty program, if this project cannot reach minium cap is 8,000 ETH until end ICO crowdsale, what will the reward be for bounty hunters like me? I hope this project can reach minimum cap soon!

The answer is, Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. You'll get nothing, You'll go home with Nothing.

That's how it is, if they don't reach minimum cap, the contract will release the funds back to the investors, so they're safe.

Bounty hunters however will be left with..again.. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

I do hope I'm wrong tho. (Did the translations) But, I doubt it.  Undecided

I hope this project not become to Money Capital campaign version 2.0 Cry. Money Capital campaign has ended suddenly without any announce in long time until today.
sappi13

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

Any exchange you guys working on ?
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

1,669.989319716442147308 Ether is still a good amount given high competition in ICO.this shows digipulse got good attention from investors.I hope more funds will pour in with time
Last 5 days for the crowdsale. If only they will lower their minimum cap... Their minimum cap for this project is quite big and hard to reach for the length of time the crowdsale has.
Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

Hello everyone!

We have been working hard behind the scenes and we will make our big announcement on the 31/08/2017! It will be available on our webpage, but I will remind you of that here, in Bitcointalks, when the time comes.

Our campaign still has a long way ahead, not only in the terms of reaching the min cap, but also in the grand scheme of the DigiPulse service! By this I want those who have participated in our bounties to know, that you're work will not be in vain. On 31/08/2017 we will announce a proposal for the bounty campaign members, but please be patient - we have to set everything up correctly.

I am truly happy with what we have come up and it will surely be a huge success!

In addition DigiPulse is looking for a chinese translator and slack channel moderators for chinese and spanish channels. If you know someone, post it here or DM me.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Also an ico with less capital can be very good . Many ico collect 100 million and more and are not good .
Continue your work and the success will set . You have to believe it then come the investors also
Then we wait for the news . good luck and much success

@ Quill   I think you can make your sig bigger   Wink
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:12:04 PM

Hello everyone!

We have been working hard behind the scenes and we will make our big announcement on the 31/08/2017! It will be available on our webpage, but I will remind you of that here, in Bitcointalks, when the time comes.

Our campaign still has a long way ahead, not only in the terms of reaching the min cap, but also in the grand scheme of the DigiPulse service! By this I want those who have participated in our bounties to know, that you're work will not be in vain. On 31/08/2017 we will announce a proposal for the bounty campaign members, but please be patient - we have to set everything up correctly.

I am truly happy with what we have come up and it will surely be a huge success!

In addition DigiPulse is looking for a chinese translator and slack channel moderators for chinese and spanish channels. If you know someone, post it here or DM me.
Ok, final we also have announce about next update for bounty campaign and ICO, don't worry, I still keep working at here until the end this campaign even I will not receive any reward from bounty. I'm very happy when become to a member for helps DigiPulse project. Smiley
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

Thank you Quill for the reassurance I'm sure that all the remaining bounty hunters will continue to spread the good work of the digipulse project and bring lots of investors to this site Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Daydream 61

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:54:07 PM

Actually, many people should deal with this project . Why ? Anything could happen. An accident or an illness
and then ?  Then digipulse comes into play and regulates the important with the coins
Everyone buys coins from betting offices, but this one is really important in the future
You should think about that !!
one more question :
This fee for the service is to be paid in Fiat or DGP. Is possibly thought synonymous with other coins like Eth or BTC to pay?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Looking forward to the announcement. It didn't look great, but nice to hear that you guys come up with a solution!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:19:05 AM

I am also eagerly awaiting for the announcement whic I believe will be the best as digipulse itself is.Will keep it supporting till end

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the reassurance, dev! Bounty hunters will be glad to hear for your upcoming announcement. Smiley And I'll surely still be at the end of this campaign. Thank you also for doing a hard work for the success of your project.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

Hello everyone!

Ok, final we also have announce about next update for bounty campaign and ICO, don't worry, I still keep working at here until the end this campaign even I will not receive any reward from bounty. I'm very happy when become to a member for helps DigiPulse project. Smiley
I invest in this project, Of course, I expect the ICO will be succesful as the dev plan. When the ICo is succesful, the price of token will be increase in the exchanger. It means, all investors will earn profit.
sappi13

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Hello everyone!

We are waiting for campaign end and further announcement on this project
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

I'm surprised that such a unique and important project has not gone well above the ico requirement. I think it is all about timing, people are now more wary due to other icos not delivering as promised i.e. not hitting the exchanges. If digipulse can give more assurances about the exchanges then more investors will follow.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Daydream 61

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

It is probably synonymous to the fact that there are many ico at the moment .
I think it is still a very good project that is unique.There is also 15% bonus.Whether the people do not understand  the project?
In the future we are all affected. We should not forget

Here is a report on digipulse

https://steemit.com/ico/@coingape/ico-evaluation-of-digipulse
anandana

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

What the team will do if they don't sell all tokens? They will burn unsold or they give money back?
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

What the team will do if they don't sell all tokens? They will burn unsold or they give money back?
If DigiPulse ICO project after crowdsale ended still cannot reach to minimum target raised fund, they will refund to investor. But devs this project said they will have big announce in August 31st 2017, maybe delay time crowdsale Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: