Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED - PART TWO  (Read 1490 times)
bitenvy (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:58:01 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 02:34:04 AM by bitenvy

Summary of what happened:

This is the SECOND time a coin I purchased from gravitate was NOT loaded with BTC even though it was supposed to be funded.

Here is the first scam accusation:   Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED

This time I purchased a set of (2) 2016 Microsoul 0.05BTC Silver and Silver with gold ‘B’ physical bitcoin funded coins.  While sweeping the funds last night, one of the coins (gold ‘B’) had no funds associated with the private key.  Gravitate once again sold me a coin that was NOT FUNDED!

Gravitate's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89189

Gravitate's Trust summary Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=89189

Amount Scammed:
0.1BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

Details of the scam:
I reserved my coin set #17 on April 3, 2016.  According to his 2016 0.05 Microsoul silver sales thread, these coins were supposed to be shipping already (December 2016).   The first person to receive their coins was on May 3, 2016.  People who purchased noticed plating issues with the gold ‘B’.  Complaints have started about how long the group buy shipment has been taking.  Because of the shipping delays, gravitate promised to send everyone a free 0.001BTC funded coin (but he never did).  I joined the group buy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248550.msg14403415#msg14403415).  The Group buy shipment had arrived May 13, 2016 and the originator sent messages to those whose coins he received.  I was not sent a message.  So my coins were never shipped to the group buy originator as instructed.  Gravitate confirmed my coins were not in the group buy, but sent directly from him to me.  People were waiting for funding of these received coins.  Gravitate promised some coin “certificates” and funding of coins on May 30, 2016.  He never fulfilled the promise of the "certificates".  He blamed delays on health issues.  Gravitate then stated on June 6, 2016:

Hi I dont have tracking your were sent from the USA! Have they arrived as yet?
Sent from the USA?  Huh?  Huh  Received, No.  Were they sent to me or via the Group buy?  
No they were not. From a contact I er there. I will message them now. See exactly when they were posted.
Regards,
Matthew

Gravitate lives in France.  If my coins were not sent directly from him and not in the group buy, why would someone else be shipping my coin???  That’s unacceptable.  So, who has my original #17 coin set???  Another Faux pas!  In the meantime I had been sending messages to gravitate asking where my coins were, tracking, etc.  He wanted to refund me.  I said, I just want my coins and gravitate couldn’t explain where my coins were or what happened to them.  But, he kept delaying and making excuses.  Gravitate went back to blaming his pain killers for his inability to ship my coins.  So, I agreed I would accept a different numbered coin set (#30).  He agreed to send me my replacement #30 coins.  There were more people complaining about coins not being funded promptly in his sales thread.  On June 27, 2016, the coins the other buyers had purchased were funded.  Mine was not included because I had STILL not received my coins!  Gravitate said he shipped my coins on August 25th.  I received the #30 coins in the beginning of September.  But, I had two problems.  One was the Silver coin id text was RED when it should’ve been black.  The other problem was with the quality of gold ‘B’ coin.  So, I shipped the gold ‘B’ coin back to get ANOTHER replacement coin, same coin #30 but with a different coin id and address.  I received the replacement coin back in the end of September.  Then, the delays of funding kept happening again and again.  Finally after months, NOVEMBER 19th, both coins were funded.  But, the gold ‘B’ coin #30 was funded with 0.1BTC by “mistake”.  

Also by accident I funded one of his 0.05 coins with 0.1 BTC
 i provided a service as good as I could, charged as little as possible and was as openly honest as possible,. I even put my passport online at one stage and never tried to hide my identity.

Scammer is the most disgusting word to call someone full stop its sickening. I'd just like to say thanks, enjoy the coins and good luck to everyone! anyone with any problems microsoul@outlook.com apart from that I am out of here for good.
Why would he do that to a 0.05BTC funded coin?  Yet another mistake.  This coin just so happens to be the one that is NOT FUNDED.  It took 7 months to get my funded coins from the time I reserved them and now I find out one of them was never funded.  

Coin details:

https://blockchain.info/address/1EpPJXpqT4Y3xxeyw3R8jF5kYUkrZbdeg5

Private key:

Code:
L1HHWLCB12ykV9HmzoWJwdpaWahWt996SBdqhrDsqDetyXucYqeF

This private key translates to the following Bitcoin public address:
Code:
1E6rRRCghBvxV3ebwV64Aa9UpNicRYUVaE

This is not the address gravitate gave me, nor is it the coin ID on the back.  The correct public address is:  
https://blockchain.info/address/1E6rRRCghBvxV3ebwV64Aa9UpNicRYUVaE

I’m tired of hearing this is just a mistake.  No more excuses.  This was not a mistake.  He has now scammed me out of funds from 3 different coins.  Purchase total for the 3 coins was 0.7957BTC!  He never resolved the first scam accusation.  And, now he's got another!

BEWARE!!!  This is the SECOND warning to everyone with Microsoul "funded" coins and any dealing with gravitate!  
The coins can no longer be trusted to be funded and any business dealings with gravitate are at your own risk!

EDIT 7/31/17:  Added Redeemed picture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:09:51 AM

This is not the address gravitate gave me, nor is it the coin ID on the back.  The correct public address is: 
I think you mean that the correct public address is: https://blockchain.info/address/1EpPJXpqT4Y3xxeyw3R8jF5kYUkrZbdeg5, right?

How can we be certain that you really peeled the "1EpPJXpq" coin? You show us the backside and a peeled hologram, but they don't have to be from the same hologram.This could be just another attempt to kill Gravitate's trust on this forum. Please create a video or a gif or something that shows us that the private key really does belong to the "1EpPJXpq" coin. I'm not asking this because I want to be a dick, but because I know it will be asked by someone or used as an argument against you.

If Gravitate indeed fucked up another coin I think I'll have to peel mine to be certain that my private keys match the public key.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 02:32:29 AM by bitenvy

This is not the address gravitate gave me, nor is it the coin ID on the back.  The correct public address is:  
I think you mean that the correct public address is: https://blockchain.info/address/1EpPJXpqT4Y3xxeyw3R8jF5kYUkrZbdeg5, right?
No, the correct address should be 1E6rRRCghBvxV3ebwV64Aa9UpNicRYUVaE that is associated with the above private key.

How can we be certain that you really peeled the "1EpPJXpq" coin? You show us the backside and a peeled hologram, but they don't have to be from the same hologram.This could be just another attempt to kill Gravitate's trust on this forum. Please create a video or a gif or something that shows us that the private key really does belong to the "1EpPJXpq" coin. I'm not asking this because I want to be a dick, but because I know it will be asked by someone or used as an argument against you.

If Gravitate indeed fucked up another coin I think I'll have to peel mine to be certain that my private keys match the public key.
ALL of his 2016 Microsoul 0.05 Silver coins are should be funded regardless of address.  This address is not funded!  Another attempt to kill his trust?  Really?  Do you truly believe I have not been scammed twice, now?  I'm not alone.  This shouldn't be too surprising given the history of not funding coins over the years.  Look at what he has done recently regarding the last scam accusation.  He had my coins the whole time!  Yet he is exonerated.  Why?

EDIT 8/1/17:  Strikethrough and added "should be" after reading about lebnor's 2016 0.05BTC coins not being funded.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

I happen to believe this accusation,  as this kind of thing was pretty much proven
the last time such accusations were leveled against him.  His attitude seemed
to be that which you see in scammers all the time here, i.e., attack
the attacker...and then he seems to have just gone away.

Dont believe someone is still trustworthy after evidence shows
they're not.  That's the worst thing someone can do.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

I have added a picture to the OP of the peeled coin showing the "1EpPJXpq" coin ID as requested.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Gravitate is an outright idiot who is completely unprofessional when dealing with issue of his past clients. Just a reminder: https://archive.fo/JLcpt#selection-3857.0-3857.630. He should not make a single coin, or any other product for that matter, ever again.

Anyhow, I am surprised that he has not been tagged by more people.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lebnor

Activity: 493
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

This also happened to me around the same time. Matt told me he didn't fund the coins because I failed to notify him that the coins arrived.  He did tell me about a month ago he needed a couple weeks for restore a hard drive before he can fund my coins. He acknowledged he owes me bitcoin but ignores my pm's..  Does he not care about negative feedback anymore ? Whats the story Matt ? Don't you want to clear your name bro ?? Or are we just beating a dead horse ?   Huh
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

This also happened to me around the same time. Matt told me he didn't fund the coins because I failed to notify him that the coins arrived.  He did tell me about a month ago he needed a couple weeks for restore a hard drive before he can fund my coins. He acknowledged he owes me bitcoin but ignores my pm's..  Does he not care about negative feedback anymore ? Whats the story Matt ? Don't you want to clear your name bro ?? Or are we just beating a dead horse ?   Huh
lebnor,
I strongly suggest you and Jackblack90909 leave him negative trust/feedback at the very least. 
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

Seriously I think you should call the police. Give me a lawyers name and I will get them in touch man. Sick of this bull shit from you. Give me a name of your lawyer.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

Seriously I think you should call the police. Give me a lawyers name and I will get them in touch man. Sick of this bull shit from you. Give me a name of your lawyer.

Also I sold a lot of unfunded coins. Show me the proof you bought a funded one. I sure as hell cant prove the other way until 3 weeks. Just go to the police man.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Sick of this bull shit from you.

I'm sick of your scams selling coins that were supposed to funded!!!

Also I sold a lot of unfunded coins. Show me the proof you bought a funded one. I sure as hell cant prove the other way until 3 weeks. Just go to the police man.

I have provided proof above if you would read my accusation carefully. 

ALL of his 2016 Microsoul 0.05 Silver coins are should be funded regardless of address.  This address is not funded! 

More proof:

As seen on his sales thread here.

More proof: 

As seen here.

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

Alright bitenvy keep your knickers on. Post the address and you will get 0.1 bitcoin. Listen mate I feel bad about this. If you like I will send you a pair of special edition rubber gloves which are great for washing dishes. But if you just want the bitcoin only thats fine.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

Summary of what happened:

This is the SECOND time a coin I purchased from gravitate was NOT loaded with BTC even though it was supposed to be funded.

Here is the first scam accusation:   Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED

This time I purchased a set of (2) 2016 Microsoul 0.05BTC Silver and Silver with gold ‘B’ physical bitcoin funded coins.  While sweeping the funds last night, one of the coins (gold ‘B’) had no funds associated with the private key.  Gravitate once again sold me a coin that was NOT FUNDED!

Gravitate's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89189

Gravitate's Trust summary Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=89189

Amount Scammed:
0.1BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

Details of the scam:
I reserved my coin set #17 on April 3, 2016.  According to his 2016 0.05 Microsoul silver sales thread, these coins were supposed to be shipping already (December 2016).   The first person to receive their coins was on May 3, 2016.  People who purchased noticed plating issues with the gold ‘B’.  Complaints have started about how long the group buy shipment has been taking.  Because of the shipping delays, gravitate promised to send everyone a free 0.001BTC funded coin (but he never did).  I joined the group buy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248550.msg14403415#msg14403415).  The Group buy shipment had arrived May 13, 2016 and the originator sent messages to those whose coins he received.  I was not sent a message.  So my coins were never shipped to the group buy originator as instructed.  Gravitate confirmed my coins were not in the group buy, but sent directly from him to me.  People were waiting for funding of these received coins.  Gravitate promised some coin “certificates” and funding of coins on May 30, 2016.  He never fulfilled the promise of the "certificates".  He blamed delays on health issues.  Gravitate then stated on June 6, 2016:

Hi I dont have tracking your were sent from the USA! Have they arrived as yet?
Sent from the USA?  Huh?  Huh  Received, No.  Were they sent to me or via the Group buy?  
No they were not. From a contact I er there. I will message them now. See exactly when they were posted.
Regards,
Matthew

Gravitate lives in France.  If my coins were not sent directly from him and not in the group buy, why would someone else be shipping my coin???  That’s unacceptable.  So, who has my original #17 coin set???  Another Faux pas!  In the meantime I had been sending messages to gravitate asking where my coins were, tracking, etc.  He wanted to refund me.  I said, I just want my coins and gravitate couldn’t explain where my coins were or what happened to them.  But, he kept delaying and making excuses.  Gravitate went back to blaming his pain killers for his inability to ship my coins.  So, I agreed I would accept a different numbered coin set (#30).  He agreed to send me my replacement #30 coins.  There were more people complaining about coins not being funded promptly in his sales thread.  On June 27, 2016, the coins the other buyers had purchased were funded.  Mine was not included because I had STILL not received my coins!  Gravitate said he shipped my coins on August 25th.  I received the #30 coins in the beginning of September.  But, I had two problems.  One was the Silver coin id text was RED when it should’ve been black.  The other problem was with the quality of gold ‘B’ coin.  So, I shipped the gold ‘B’ coin back to get ANOTHER replacement coin, same coin #30 but with a different coin id and address.  I received the replacement coin back in the end of September.  Then, the delays of funding kept happening again and again.  Finally after months, NOVEMBER 19th, both coins were funded.  But, the gold ‘B’ coin #30 was funded with 0.1BTC by “mistake”.  

Also by accident I funded one of his 0.05 coins with 0.1 BTC
 i provided a service as good as I could, charged as little as possible and was as openly honest as possible,. I even put my passport online at one stage and never tried to hide my identity.

Scammer is the most disgusting word to call someone full stop its sickening. I'd just like to say thanks, enjoy the coins and good luck to everyone! anyone with any problems microsoul@outlook.com apart from that I am out of here for good.
Why would he do that to a 0.05BTC funded coin?  Yet another mistake.  This coin just so happens to be the one that is NOT FUNDED.  It took 7 months to get my funded coins from the time I reserved them and now I find out one of them was never funded.  

Coin details:

https://blockchain.info/address/1EpPJXpqT4Y3xxeyw3R8jF5kYUkrZbdeg5

Private key:

Code:
L1HHWLCB12ykV9HmzoWJwdpaWahWt996SBdqhrDsqDetyXucYqeF

This private key translates to the following Bitcoin public address:
Code:
1E6rRRCghBvxV3ebwV64Aa9UpNicRYUVaE

I’m tired of hearing this is just a mistake.  No more excuses.  This was not a mistake.  He has now scammed me out of funds from 3 different coins.  Purchase total for the 3 coins was 0.7957BTC!  He never resolved the first scam accusation.  And, now he's got another!

BEWARE!!!  This is the SECOND warning to everyone with Microsoul "funded" coins and any dealing with gravitate!  
The coins can no longer be trusted to be funded and any business dealings with gravitate are at your own risk!

EDIT 7/31/17:  Added Redeemed picture.

So you lost out from the 1st time? Tell me in terms of bitcoin how you lost out. Straight out lie man. Come on. That scam thread was closed. Now because your lazy arse didn't tell me you received the coins then I am blamed for not funding them. Lol to you. If you diddnt call me a scammer every 5 minutes I may pay more attention to you. Bieng accused of bieng a scammer is a lot more hurtful than getting some bitcoin delayed. You and a few others will see this.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

Sick of this bull shit from you.

I'm sick of your scams selling coins that were supposed to funded!!!

I have provided proof above if you would read my accusation carefully. 

ALL of his 2016 Microsoul 0.05 Silver coins are should be funded regardless of address.  This address is not funded! 

More proof:

As seen on his sales thread here.

More proof: 

As seen here.

Or send back the coins for a full refund. I will refund you 1st!

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:05:34 PM

well send back please I will refund you??? Whats wrong? Cat caught your tongue?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:11 PM

OK pussy you are officically a loser and you do not want your money back abnd want to take this to law and enforcements, I will make this as easy as possible for you. Most of all that 0.1 BTC I was gonna pay back if you gave me the address will feel like nothing. Peace and love. 3 court cases I have now. Thank god I bought bitcoin 2012 lol

To peel or not to peel.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

Last Active:   September 27, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
OP hasn't been around for a while. Stop: a) Being delusional. b) Being a impatient jerk. c) Spamming this thread.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Last Active:   September 27, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
OP hasn't been around for a while. Stop: a) Being delusional. b) Being a impatient jerk. c) Spamming this thread.
So let me get this straight?! The ex moderator who was kicked out for legal reasons is now preaching to me that I didn't act with professionalism  after someone called me a scammer. 0.1 Bitcoin is the scam amount. SHOW ME THE ADDRESS hahah. But Lauda dont take this personally i am sure you are a dashing young chap.

Show me the address for paying back 0.1.... I will pay and if this stays open its just another reason to get Lauda away from BTCTALK Smiley peace bro

To peel or not to peel.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

It is both ironic and hypocritical that you've asked me to remove your negative rating. Being lenient, in hindsight, would have been such a terrible mistake. You are unstable and untrustworthy. Reminds me of defcon and, partially, of Quickseller.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

It is both ironic and hypocritical that you've asked me to remove your negative rating. Being lenient, in hindsight, would have been such a terrible mistake. You are unstable and untrustworthy. Reminds me of defcon and, partially, of Quickseller.

like you are the god. Not

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Just take a look at Laudas bad feedback. If that does not make you realise what sort of person he is then you need to look more in your heart

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:49:28 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 04:18:24 AM by bitenvy

So you lost out from the 1st time? Tell me in terms of bitcoin how you lost out. Straight out lie man. Come on. That scam thread was closed. Now because your lazy arse didn't tell me you received the coins then I am blamed for not funding them. Lol to you. If you diddnt call me a scammer every 5 minutes I may pay more attention to you. Bieng accused of bieng a scammer is a lot more hurtful than getting some bitcoin delayed. You and a few others will see this.

You sold the coins to me.  No funds were on either coin.  So, I technically lost out on 0.16BTC and 0.08BTC for a total of 0.24BTC plus the cost of your worthless coins for a total of 0.532BTC.  That scam thread was NOT closed.  YOU DID NOTHING FOR ME!  Did you?  No, you didn't.  I told you every.... damn... time I received your coins.  I'm honest.  So, your blame on me is the lie here.  That's ironic, a scammer blaming his customer for his fuck up!  Your story changes every day about these coins that did not have funds.  Last I heard the coins were in your home office and were found.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

They were simply in my locker and I didnt realise. I dont know when I would have realised to be honest. Probably this year some time and I would have sorted it out. Just like I did when I realised there was a problem with private keys the time before.

You just can't admit you made a fucking mistake... then made another mistake.... and another and another!  You couldn't even keep straight where and to whom you sent coins to.  You even sent a set of my coins to someone else!  You failed to have a successful "hobby" business.  You dealt with other peoples money and people didn't get the funds.  That's outright THEFT!!!!

OK pussy you are officically a loser and you do not want your money back abnd want to take this to law and enforcements, I will make this as easy as possible for you. Most of all that 0.1 BTC I was gonna pay back if you gave me the address will feel like nothing. Peace and love. 3 court cases I have now. Thank god I bought bitcoin 2012 lol

Wow!  Such nice words from a scammer!  You give me 1 day to reply.  HAHA!  Too funny because I give you the FULL MONTH OF AUGUST AND FULL MONTH OF SEPTEMBER with no response!!!  How professional!  

And, you come back and deny I even bought these coins.  That's golden.  You can't keep track of private keys.  You can't keep track of public addresses.  You can't remember anything in the last year can you?   Roll Eyes

I don't return things to people who scam me, sorry.  Please send me a refund of 1.85BTC that I wasted on your coins (minus the funding because they have been redeemed), plus the missing funds (0.1BTC) from your scam on me.  Thanks.

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:26:40 PM

ah that is where the 1.85BTC comes from. Well from you stressing me out I missed probably 5 days from work (litterally you screwed up my head). At the time the bitcoin value was lets say 600-900 so we make an average of 850 usd  so that is 0.58 BTC per day.  Based on my daily earning I lost I guess you owe me 2.9BTC

So shall I subtract the 1.95?

Or do you want to just stop mincing about and send me the address for 0.1 BTC ?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

GRAVITATE SELLING FUNDED COINS WHEN THEY WERE NOT FUNDED shock horror did he not xplain to you that you must tell him they were received to fund them?

Shall I tell you the message got when these coins turned up?

THEY ARE BLACK NOT RED ANOTHER MISTAKE? blah blah blah.

You owe me bitcoin. Simple.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

You owe me Bitcoin.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

You sold the coins to me.  No funds were on either coin.  So, I technically lost out on 0.16BTC and 0.08BTC for a total of 0.24BTC plus the cost of your worthless coins for a total of 0.532BTC.  That scam thread was NOT closed.  YOU DID NOTHING FOR ME!  Did you?  No, you didn't.  I told you every.... damn... time I received your coins.  I'm honest.  So, your blame on me is the lie here.  That's ironic, a scammer blaming his customer for his fuck up!  Your story changes every day about these coins that did not have funds.  Last I heard the coins were in your home office and were found.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

They were simply in my locker and I didnt realise. I dont know when I would have realised to be honest. Probably this year some time and I would have sorted it out. Just like I did when I realised there was a problem with private keys the time before.

You just can't admit you made a fucking mistake... then made another mistake.... and another and another!  You couldn't even keep straight where and to whom you sent coins to.  You even sent a set of my coins to someone else!  You failed to have a successful "hobby" business.  You dealt with other peoples money and people didn't get the funds.  That's outright THEFT!!!!

Wow!  Such nice words from a scammer!  You give me 1 day to reply.  HAHA!  Too funny because I give you the FULL MONTH OF AUGUST AND FULL MONTH OF SEPTEMBER with no response!!!  How professional!  

And, you come back and deny I even bought these coins.  That's golden.  You can't keep track of private keys.  You can't keep track of public addresses.  You can't remember anything in the last year can you?   Roll Eyes

I don't return things to people who scam me, sorry.  Please send me a refund of 1.85BTC that I wasted on your coins (minus the funding because they have been redeemed), plus the missing funds (0.1BTC) from your scam on me.  Thanks.

Do you mind me taking back everything bad I said about you or even thought of saying and say this :
bitenvyiscool xx

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: