Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Steam Key GLOBAL 10 Keys , Selling it Very Low Price  (Read 1103 times)
ilovegamesworld (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:48:44 AM

Random Steam Key GLOBAL 10 Keys , Selling it Very Low Price

Buy Now :- https://www.g2a.com/r/random-steam-key-global-10-keys-worldwide

The following product contains various pre-selected bundles of 10 Steam CD-Keys of different values. The bundles are chosen randomly during purchase.

Activating a Product on Steam

How do I register a CD Key to activate a product on Steam?
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

You Can Buy Them And Then Resell Them If You Want

Buy Now :- https://www.g2a.com/r/random-steam-key-global-10-keys-worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:32:52 AM

As I said with the other recent post regarding random Steam keys, these are most of the time not worth it at all. They are also always a gamble. The seller usually knows what games the keys belong to but they are simply marketed as "random" in order to make it appear as if you were to get an actually valuable game. You are most likely going to get a bunch of lowly rated indie games that were at one point ridiculously cheap or even completely free or part of a bundle or offer such as a Humble Bundle.

Stay away from offers like these.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
gamu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

But its just 10 usd and you will get more for that value , so its a good deal.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

But its just 10 usd and you will get more for that value , so its a good deal.
Just because it has 10 games that cost $2 each doesn't mean it has a $20 value. Most likely, you will never be playing those games in your life or if they are good, you probably already have them. New AAA games on the other hand, I can basically guarantee are not going to be found in those random keys.

However, feel free to prove me wrong. If OP wants to look more legitimate than other Steam key sellers, give us a pool of games from which the keys will be provided. That way we will at least know the sort of games that could be expected from them. Also, is there even any guarantee against duplicates, or if we get one are we simply screwed?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ilovegamesworld (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:10:38 AM

i have got the codes and i must say its is a win win situation but games can be old + new .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: