Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:11:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many different coins do you own?  (Read 28779 times)
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

that is depends as theretionality of investors as possessing use of occupation with the different choice of selection with the system
as referring use of chance as entering of the further to calls with the request as displacing unit of investment
to moves within the finest on decision to stands as keeping of perseverence as sustaining the running of position
as being with the involvesment as attaining the field of business with the crypto currency scenes of the bitcoin finance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilabusuk1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:14:53 AM

I just own 5 coins in my balance

5 bitcoins or 5 different coins

really and if it has 5 bitcoin it seems to me a very unusual thing because now the price is quite high and if calculated the result is enough to buy a new car or maybe make a new house even though it is simple

haha  a $25,000 house? not in america, unless its in the ghetto. and making a house is not simple at all. 5 bitcoin is not even that unusual in america on these forums

everyone has the capacity of each brother, and everyone assumes that 1 bitcoin is a big thing.
indeed in America 1 bitcoin is a little or little thing but if in Indonesia it is a big thing in my opinion

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ICO ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WIRELINE.io  -  Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gidaahmad

Activity: 168

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:20:24 AM

This time I hold 3 different coins namely Monetha (MTH), Ethereum (ETH), and again SGG (StuffGoGo). I hope everything I hold today will go up and make my heart happy. HODL and win.

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

I have 8 different coins
5 coins POW/POS
and 3 ICO tokens
i am going to hold that 8 now for a long time
could not find more coins that i am confident with
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:29:06 AM

for this time i just holding bitcoin, ethereum, and bitasean ( https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BAS-to-ETH )
for me bitcoin is the main of cryptocurrency so i must have some to long term investmen, ethereum is the 2nd most perfect altcoin, and bitasean is good token for future payment in asean & the mobile wallet of bitasean will be release soon, so its good time to buy some token Smiley 

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
Matimtim

Activity: 182

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

I have two kinds of coins which is bitcoin and soferox coin.

I making a plan about it on how to use it wisely because that's coins has a good value at the present.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Casdinyard

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:37:14 AM

Just curious.  Not counting anything less than a dollar in total worth.  I own 9 coin types:

Right now I only have a few, I don't really invest any money so, I just keep all the coins that I gain from my signature campaigns. I have waves, eth, SGG, shadow and btc. I'm keeping some amount of this coins because their price is still good for trading. I'm waiting for the right time to sell them all and buy new coins.

Well like you, most of my coins came from signature campaigns and I'm holding them aa their value is still low and I'm waiting to get a good profit. But I bought some monaco and waves and I'm holding it for long term.
So I have adx, shdw, sgg, btc, mco and waves.

syaripudin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

For now I still focus on one coin only bitcoin from the results of campaign signatures that I do. I still hold the bitcoin that I have until later if the price has increased new I will exchange. at this time I have not had many other types of coin because I think my work outside of crypto that makes me too busy and can not focus on the type of coin that is too much. but later if I have time to spare I will definitely add some other coin to complement the coin that I have but for now I still focus on one type of coin is bitcoin

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
gilabusuk1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:08:16 AM

For now I still focus on one coin only bitcoin from the results of campaign signatures that I do. I still hold the bitcoin that I have until later if the price has increased new I will exchange. at this time I have not had many other types of coin because I think my work outside of crypto that makes me too busy and can not focus on the type of coin that is too much. but later if I have time to spare I will definitely add some other coin to complement the coin that I have but for now I still focus on one type of coin is bitcoin

You already have a high enough rank compared to me and in my opinion if you focus here you can be very successful.
and in my opinion the job in bitcoin is also not lost with work in offline and the results can compete with offline jobs

riz099

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Right now I only have a few,Now I follow some ico to get new coins,and will save those coins to invest.

gilabusuk1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:27:48 AM

Right now I only have a few,Now I follow some ico to get new coins,and will save those coins to invest.

how to save money should be done in order to be able to capital investment because it is very useful.
if we can only spend a result of our hard work of course it will not be useful for the future.

raymart0720

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

I have BTC and ETH for now but I am looking forward to collect other types if I have the chance hehehehhehe

Pattart

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:00:53 AM

really and if it has 5 bitcoin it seems to me a very unusual thing because now the price is quite high and if calculated the result is enough to buy a new car or maybe make a new house even though it is simple

haha  a $25,000 house? not in america, unless its in the ghetto. and making a house is not simple at all. 5 bitcoin is not even that unusual in america on these forums

In many countries you can buy a house for 25 thousand dollars. And it will be a very good house.
I'm also going to buy a house thanks to the coins I keep in my wallet
Now it's 7 different coins, but I will increase my portfolio and buy new coins
Yeah including in my country $25k can buy a very nice house, but I doubt that much money you can buy a good house in USA? btw if you want to buy a house maybe you can try to buy lots of potential ICO also, because many ICO when launching in the market they have a high enough price and make you become rich and you can buy house by that profit

rauls

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:28:20 AM

anyone have can share how to control portfolio with many token. they dont list on any exchange so hard to check their price

[ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
FacebookSlackTwitter ‣ GithubMediumANN Thread
BeastLee

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

In many countries you can buy a house for 25 thousand dollars. And it will be a very good house.
I'm also going to buy a house thanks to the coins I keep in my wallet
Now it's 7 different coins, but I will increase my portfolio and buy new coins

Yeah but gun laws suck in other countries
Natsuu

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

I have BTC and ETH for now but I am looking forward to collect other types if I have the chance hehehehhehe

As I can see you're in a signature campaign right now so it means that soon you have a token that can be add to your portfolio. Just join some campaigns so more and more tokens that you can have.
So far I only have tkr, waves, xrp and btc. All I got from investing in ICO and campaigns.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

acpr23

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

I am currently holding QTUM,ETH,ADEX,BTC all of them are in a loss, but im still holding them for long term hopefully after all the china and regulations fuds market will stabilize and prize increase again.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

V1saya

Activity: 448

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

Right now, I am hodling BAT, SNT, DGB, and some small amount of BTC in my Bittrex account. There are some handful also in my Poloniex account. This might not be very long hodling though. Just waiting for the perfect timing for selling them high. Not in the few days to come definitely.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

master2#

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:26:02 AM

6 consolidated coins and some new ones from airdrops

❘|❘ VECTOR ❘|❘ $600,000 raised in 12 minutes LINK TO ICO | LINK TO WHITEPAPER
Beicin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:50 AM

I like to own around 4ish coins i believe in the fundamentals for the long term and then 2 or 3 for short term speculations. Doing good so far (or atleast before this huge bear market caused by china Tongue)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.