Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Nervous About - August 1 is D-day!  (Read 3293 times)
ETFbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

I don't see any reason why would we nervous about what will happen after August 1 since :
1. We will get free BCC and could exchange it to BTC before the price is crashed.
2. We can use segwit which means blocksize can put more transaction and hopefully transaction fee will be reduced.
3. Bitcoin price might rise since people will be excited with SegWit.
4. We might not see BCC supporters since they now have coins with vision/goal that they like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

I am excited and we will have cheap transaction fee on BTC.

It will happen only if the split takes place. If it does not then its as usual the normal way it will remain. We will have to wait and see what excatly happens tomorrow. Will there be split and if yes then will it be good for bitcoin's future or not is also needs to be watched out for.

MostHigh

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

Nervous No, Expectant, Yes. We are barely 12 hours away from August 1st and i am just looking up to what will happen but i ve seen a lot to believe there will be negligible impact of BCC on BTC. But i will advice all BTC users to hold on to their coins for now. Its clear to start proceedings after tommorrow

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

I'm, more interested than nervous actually, curious to see what the price of Bitcoin and BCC are going to do.
I'm pretty certain that there is going to be a massive dump of BCC, but BTC will remain stable or we'll see a small spike.

I'll just keep mine for a little while longer, I think.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
AleSergio

Activity: 238

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

There is not need to worry about it. Just look on the market at the moment, after August 1st everyone would start investing their money again and we will deffinetly see some really big pumps Smiley

leirou

Activity: 112

BMCHAIN.io ICO LIVE NOW D I S C U S S ◉

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

So, what’s happening on 1 August 2017?

Even though Segwit allows for increased transaction throughput, not everyone is happy with its implementation. After BIP 91 was locked in, a group of developers, miners and users suddenly announced that an altcoin known as Bitcoin Cash (or BCC) will be created, a fork from the current Bitcoin branch and it will (among other things) not support Segwit.

At this time it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin Cash will have significant support from all the right stakeholders — miners, developers, platforms and users.

Most Bitcoin platforms, will not be supporting Bitcoin Cash. Customers who want access to Bitcoin Cash tokens will have to withdraw their Bitcoin from the platforms to a Bitcoin Cash-compatible platform before 1 August 2017. I can’t make any recommendations for any other platforms for now.

What do you think will happening next?

As for the news reports and all the gathered info here. As per major reports we will only have a BIP 91 implementation. But as what we can see now BCC or Bitcoin Cash which is a Branch of Btc are already on its way. So there is a big chance that there will really be a split. But only few exchanges accept it for now.

Niya

Activity: 476

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

No need to be worried and nervous. Actually I'm quite excited... I'll get free money with basically a couple of clicks and that's really good. Also, I'm excited to see what will happen on exchanges which allows to trade BCH to BTC. My guess there will be lots of orders!

▄████████████████████▌
       ██████████████████████
      ▐████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄███ ▄███████▄   ▄█████████▄
 █████████████████ █████████████
████████████████████████████████▌
████████▀   ▀████████▀   ▀███████
███████      ▐██████▌     ▐██████
███████       ██████       ██████
███████       █████▌       █████▌
███████       ████▀        ████▀
██████▌
█████▀
▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HOMEPAGE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHATSAPP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FACEBOOK▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«UBERIZATION» PLATFORM ///» #True Reviews System
»FOR OFFLINE SERVICES    ///» #Built-in Messenger   #In-house Currency

Marma Kalari

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:39:42 PM

seriously D-day! you are way overacting to this...
this is just a fork like many other forks from bitcoin to create a new altcoin. this one is different only because it was advertised more. there are currently at least 2 other altcoins that forked from bitcoin that are also doing the same airdrop with a different approach and they have a different chain. but you don't know about them because their creators weren't rich enough to advertise it on the same level as BCC.

of course there is more to BCC than this, but what I said is basically the main reason why everyone knows and talks about it.
I do not think i have seen nor the world has a seen a split from bitcoin in its small existence,we had many forks in bitcoin in the past but it was nothing serious but that is not the case this time around,we have more challenges right now and if BCC could lock in this time around we could see a split,i am yet not sure how that will impact the over all price.

░░
              ░▒██░
             ▒████░   ░██░
            ▒█████▒ ▒███▒
           ▒███████░░███░
          ░█████████░░██
          ▒██████████▒ ░
          ▒████████████▒
          ░███████████████▒
  ░░░░░    ▒███████████████░     ░▒▒▒▒░
▒████████▒░ ░███████████████░  ▒██▒ ▒███░
     ░██████▒████████████████▒███████▒░ ░
       ▒███████████████████████████░
        ▒█████████████████████████░
         ███████████████████████▒
          █████████████████████▒
          ░███████████████████░
            ▒███████████████▒░
             ░▒████████████░
                  ░░░░░░
=
                                                ██       ██
                                               ████    ░████
  ▄█▄       ░██░       ▄█▄      ░█████░        ████    ░████
  ████     ░████░     ████    ███████████░     ████    ░████
  ░███░    ██████    ░███░  ░████░    ░████    ████    ░████
   ░███░  ░███████  ░████   ████       ░███░   ████    ░████
    ████  ███░░███░ ████    ███████████████░   ████    ░████
    ░███░███░  ░███░███░    ████               ████    ░████
     ░██████    ██████░     ░███░       ░░░    ████    ░████
      █████░    ░█████       ░████████████░    ████    ░████
       ███░      ░███           ░███████░      ░██░     ░██░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
=
ОWN WELL TOKEN, INVEST IN YOUR LOVED ONES HEALTH

Slack Twitter Facebook Linkedin Telegram Instagram

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[=
WHITEPAPER
]=
CROWDSALE
  DEC. 1- 31
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

I am not nervous.but i am keenly watching the situation.I'm just thinking how much high bitcoin price would go and at what speed,$3000 or $3,500 or $4,000.I don't expect a hard fork to happen and even if it happens,BCC would just remain as a low valued atcoin and it won't even last like ETC which was craeted due to hard fork of ETH.
logicgate

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

So, what’s happening on 1 August 2017?

Even though Segwit allows for increased transaction throughput, not everyone is happy with its implementation. After BIP 91 was locked in, a group of developers, miners and users suddenly announced that an altcoin known as Bitcoin Cash (or BCC) will be created, a fork from the current Bitcoin branch and it will (among other things) not support Segwit.

At this time it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin Cash will have significant support from all the right stakeholders — miners, developers, platforms and users.

Most Bitcoin platforms, will not be supporting Bitcoin Cash. Customers who want access to Bitcoin Cash tokens will have to withdraw their Bitcoin from the platforms to a Bitcoin Cash-compatible platform before 1 August 2017. I can’t make any recommendations for any other platforms for now.

What do you think will happening next?
Instead of guess tomorrow we will know the results. I'm very curious about what will happen with it upcoming. Hope is not something wrong.
To me I think tomorrow will be a very good day for us and for bitcoin and I am sure after segwit bitcoin will be goes to more succeed and after 1st August more countries will adapt it for their state, so we need to believe bitcoin and don't worry about it.

someonesomeone

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

You are very wrong. This is not the first split from bitcoin, just one that coincides with an event that gives the new altcoin a bit more "weight" (but in my opinion it isn't really so). BCC is nothing serious just a bunch of hype that will blow over in max 2 weeks, mark my words.

seriously D-day! you are way overacting to this...
this is just a fork like many other forks from bitcoin to create a new altcoin. this one is different only because it was advertised more. there are currently at least 2 other altcoins that forked from bitcoin that are also doing the same airdrop with a different approach and they have a different chain. but you don't know about them because their creators weren't rich enough to advertise it on the same level as BCC.

of course there is more to BCC than this, but what I said is basically the main reason why everyone knows and talks about it.
I do not think i have seen nor the world has a seen a split from bitcoin in its small existence,we had many forks in bitcoin in the past but it was nothing serious but that is not the case this time around,we have more challenges right now and if BCC could lock in this time around we could see a split,i am yet not sure how that will impact the over all price.

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:06:20 PM

Im not nervous nor have any scared feeling about tomorrows event. August 1 is like an ordinary day to me, the only thing that i cant do tomorrow is to send btc on my address which is an exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄      
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄    
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄  
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓  
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓    
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓      
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Armstand

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

Im not nervous nor have any scared feeling about tomorrows event. August 1 is like an ordinary day to me, the only thing that i cant do tomorrow is to send btc on my address which is an exchange.
It will be juat like a normal day for us whatever may happen then let it be, sooner or later we can decide what our plans next, well eventually it will be back to normal and qe can continue to work and make money.

▄▄████▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ▀▀███▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀          ▀▀███▄▄
    ▄▄███▀▀                  ▀▀███▄▄
 ▄███▀▀                          ▀▀███▄
██▀        ▄█████▄    ▄▄████▄▄       ▀██
██      ▄▄█▀▀   ▀▀██▄█▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄      ██
██     ██▀          ▀          ██▄    ██
██    ██▀        ▄              ██    ██
██    ███       ███             ██    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄▄████ ▄█████     ▄█▀    ██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█▄█▀       ▄██▀     ██
                  ██▀      ▄██▀       ██
             ▄▄▄         ▄██▀         ██
              ▀██▄     ▄██▀           ██
▀██▄▄           ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀███▄▄         ▀███▀        ▄▄███▀▀
      ▀▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀▀
          ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
              ▀▀██▄▄▄███▀▀
                 ▀▀█▀▀
simplyvital health
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.Powering True Care Coordination.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
gabbie2010

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

There is no course for alarm as regards the arrival of BCC in Aug1,  Aug 1 will come and go and nothing is going to affect the BTC as majority of the exchanges had already backed bitcoin whatever the outcome in Aug 1 is not going to change anything I am not nervous because bitcoin has come to stay.

bassong

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Nope, not at all, the price is looking good so far, expecting it to be better tomorrow or next.
fluidjax

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

All the people that have sold Altcoins to buy Bitcoin are going to ..
1) Be disappointed by the price of BCC
2) Dump there Bitcoins, for an ever quickly sinking price.
3) Try and buy their favourite Alts back, but the price is going up very quickly, as no-one is selling

If you are the quickest you may be OK, but chances are, most of you won't. I predicting even though it looked like easy free money, in reality you are going to end up losing.

The alternative is to take a more leisurely approach, hold you BCC for a better price.
Don't sell you Bitcoin, but hold onto it, and enjoy the Segwit bonus that is coming in the next few weeks Smiley
Then, if you really must, slowly move back into your Alt coin of choice once the panic is over.

Kevondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

Im not scared or nervous at all in this coming august 1 because i already made my preparations for this day. And honestly im pretty optimist that this coming update bitcoin will still sit at the top of the cryptocurrency and the price of it eill remain high or even go higher
yes for sure a lot of people are thinking that what will happen next and how will they declare the result of the bitcoin will they appreciate it or the price of the bitcoin will remain down but I think the people who invested are going to make large profit on it but it’s just my thought no one is sure yet but still we are calm and waiting for august first bitcoin is going more and more popular with time so I think the result will be good.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

Nervous? No, why?
Just because some guys create another altcoin which will be pretty much useless?!
Although I know we can claim this Bcash stuff I doubt it will have any significant value after 3-4 days.
Beside that we will get SegWit in the middle of the month which is something I am much more interested in and what makes me way more excited.
All in all I'm pretty relaxed and will just open a bottle of champaign when SegWit is officially activated.Something we are waiting for more than a year now.

matjas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

It doesnt matter what you and me do. If everyone in this topic sells all their bitcoins, the price wont move. Its all up to those top few percents.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rodskee

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:23:58 PM

i am ready about august 1 but i'm not nervous what happen about the split decision i think the bitcoin is every strong because as my observation bitcoin is in a good value right now nothing to worry i wait the update the decision and i respect the result.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.