Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin are you planning on dumping?
BTC - 10 (11.5%)
BCC - 52 (59.8%)
None - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Fun Poll for BTC vs BCC  (Read 2314 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:39:18 AM

I'm just making this poll out of curiosity, as I myself am honestly confused on what to do.  I see BCC as free money so I think there's nothing to be done about it really except keep it for a rainy day?

I would like to hear your thoughts on what you plan to dump and why.

Of course I'm expecting most of you to dump BCC, but are there any reasons behind it, be it technical or philosophical?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:36:11 AM

I'm just making this poll out of curiosity, as I myself am honestly confused on what to do.  I see BCC as free money so I think there's nothing to be done about it really except keep it for a rainy day?

Of course I'm expecting most of you to dump BCC, but are there any reasons behind it, be it technical or philosophical?

Whatever you do, safety first, protect your private keys.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

I will make sure to dump all the BCC I get as fast as I can.

we have all seen what happens to altcoins with similar approach. when they give free altcoins to bitcoin holders, they just dump those coins and price always goes down. and it continues to go down as more people start claiming their coins and dumping them.

and to this day there has been no exception, even for good altcoins like Byteball.

Only Bitcoin
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

Offcourse BCC. Its price would fall to nothing in matter of hours. So, there is no fun of holding it. According to your poll as well, people are planning to dump BCC as nobody is happy with this hardfork event and aren't welcoming of BCC.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

Only few people supports bcc not more than 100 people i guess, so when bcc came out tomorrow after few days we will see it deep down the ocean.
There will be no supporters for bcc.
Dagmon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

I will make sure to dump all the BCC I get as fast as I can.

we have all seen what happens to altcoins with similar approach. when they give free altcoins to bitcoin holders, they just dump those coins and price always goes down. and it continues to go down as more people start claiming their coins and dumping them.

and to this day there has been no exception, even for good altcoins like Byteball.

If you want to dump your BCC and not have BCC in the exchange, you will be very slow in moving your BCC to exchanges as the hash rate is too low.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:58:57 AM

Voted for BCC and not surprisingly the majority have voted for it too.

Reasoning behind this is simple - bitcoin cash isn't going to get much acceptance from anybody. Exchanges are rejecting the whole idea of bitcoin cash, people are saying that they are just stealing bitcoin's brand to try to take over bitcoin, it just doesn't seem like a long lived, healthy project.

But yeah, it's free money.

If you don't claim it and dump it early then you're going to lose out on these bitcoins. So be ready to dump it on the first instance possible.

Smiley
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:07:39 AM

None and I'm not dumping any of these coins because if there would be split and BCC is given for free then I wouldn't be losing anything if it was for free. And of course why would I dump BTC, I'm in fact saving a couple of BTC so there is no reason for me to dump both of them.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

I also will not dump BTC or BCC or a third coin that will maybe come for free on next split in November. Only if I get BTC 1:1 for BCC Smiley.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2061

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

I'll probably dump most of my BCC for BTC, but I'm afraid that by the time I can access them the race to the bottom will already have started. So I guess I'll dump some as soon as possible (or on the first bounce), keep some for possible future pumps (because even small alts get pumper love) and a small amount I'll probably hodl long term, just in case. In all cases I'll only sell for BTC, selling for fiat is too risky even with BCC.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:26:09 PM

Let's just see if what BCC can really do, even if it is given for free, maybe there is a significant in giving it or just free, or a sample, let's just say that they are planning in giving you opportunity in handling you free gift checks that will eventually gonna have a big roll in the upcoming event, let's just say if you don't dump BCC and get's hold over it, maybe it will make the price of it goes up, well I am not saying this that it will actually happen, but they are not gonna give it with no purpose right. and they are giving it free just like what you get on a free samples.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

I'll probably dump most of my BCC for BTC, but I'm afraid that by the time I can access them the race to the bottom will already have started. So I guess I'll dump some as soon as possible (or on the first bounce), keep some for possible future pumps (because even small alts get pumper love) and a small amount I'll probably hodl long term, just in case. In all cases I'll only sell for BTC, selling for fiat is too risky even with BCC.

May the fastest man to dump win. I'm ready now to dump my BCC as soon as it appears on my. I hope that I can still sold mine while it has a value. This will be a hunger games on dumping it and I can't wait to see it.  Grin
Have more trader like your idea, the panic selling of Bitcoin Cash can't avoid after distribuite. But how much the price dip lowest? This is difficult question and we don't know the time this coin bounce again by whales Smiley
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2061

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

May the fastest man to dump win. I'm ready now to dump my BCC as soon as it appears on my. I hope that I can still sold mine while it has a value. This will be a hunger games on dumping it and I can't wait to see it.  Grin
Have more trader like your idea, the panic selling of Bitcoin Cash can't avoid after distribuite. But how much the price dip lowest? This is difficult question and we don't know the time this coin bounce again by whales Smiley

The question is also how high the bounce will be. I mean, a large amount of people are planning to dump and all of them know that everyone else is going to dump. What if the BCC price turns out to be more resistant than expected? Will the tide turn into a buying frenzy? Or will BCC just take a heavy beating and stay down like a rock until a few weeks or months later some decides to pump?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

Like most of other I will be dumping BCC as soon as possible because I want to secure few hundreds in free money before other dumps it hard to below $100.  Grin

When BCC will start dumping, I am expecting huge bull run on bitcoin price.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Well it has started already on exchanges as the people who received their coins already have been dumping them.

Last price I saw was at 0.200btc per coin and dropping as the dumping spree has began! Grin

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

anyone dumping instantly might regret that big time in the coming months.

i'll get rid of some. the rest i will wait and see. it fits into the plans of some very deep pockets.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

I think bcc will be dumped more than bitcoin. And people may regret it. I just have very small amount of btc so I don't really care about dumping. But it is exciting to watch.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

I think bcc will be dumped more than bitcoin. And people may regret it. I just have very small amount of btc so I don't really care about dumping. But it is exciting to watch.

Yea people seem to be forgetting Jihan has hundreds of millions of dollars worth in both fiat and btc that he will use to basically guarantee BCC will be a big success and be considered the big successor to bitcoin within 6 to 12 months.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

I'll be dumping all the bcc, to get some free money. free money will cover up some of past fees i've paid or future depending on how much the price will be.
why would one dump btc. bitcoin is on the rise!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

I see BCC as free money so I think there's nothing to be done about it really except keep it for a rainy day?

It is a free money that we can acquire easily and just dump it after the split + free profit.

I would plan to dump BCC immediately and will go to make my bitcoin safe.

I won't say that expect the unexpected but BCC is expected to be dumped for real.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀