Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH redirects developer fee gadgets  (Read 631 times)
xiekang12121 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

ETH redirects developers to charge gadgets that are perfectly compatible with all Claymore kernel mining software.
Claymore's Ethereum Mining NoDevFee v7.5
When you use Claymore's Dual Etherem Miner,
This program can help you save your money and earn more. It will re-redirect 1% (or 2% of the dual mode) to the designated wallet address.

download link:

http://Http://pan.baidu.com/s/1slAu6cd
http://Https://github.com/xiekang0817/NoDevFee

Whenever a developer wallet address is monitored, the developer wallet address is automatically blocked and automatically replaced with the purse address you specified.
Claymore's Dual Ethereum full version crack ETH mining charge tool (redirect developer wallet address for your wallet address):
Http [Suspicious link removed] -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> Run as administrator -> Save
3) Open start.bat and change your wallet to your wallet address

Demonstration:
Code:
Start NoDevFee 0xc1950f7049f576ef6966dcad20d7d3bd82c49326

4) Run the start.bat file 5) The software displays this prompt to indicate that it was running successfully. And then you can ignore him, and it is minimized.
6) At this point you can start your mining process, that is correct to start the order is:
1-> Run the redirect tool.
2-> Run your mining program.

7) After running for a while you can see from the redirect tool window that you have redirected the developer wallet to your wallet.

Cool This redirected developer wallet tool is compatible with all Claymore kernel mining processes, including Claymore original, Changsha miners, China Digital Miner, Paladin, etc. All Claymore kernel mining procedures.
Start the order is also the first to start the redirect tool, the second to start your mining process.

Tips:

This procedure to fill the eth wallet address and your mining procedures to fill the eth wallet address
Consistent, can be redirected to success.

Reminder:
Fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and all the next devfee send shares to your wallet.

1) due to Claymore Miner developers charge rate is a single dig 1%, double dig 2%.
Equal to 36 seconds to 72 seconds per hour is the cost of the developer.
After running the program to be stable operation for 6 hours or more from your pool of computing power to see the obvious effect.
24 hours average effort needs 24 hours to show true computing power. There is a delay in the calculation of the power, but the calculation of the force and the calculation of income are immediate.

With ETH up to 25% per month profit:

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Embiei

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

Multiaccount? there is a thread for this scam... i mean... software
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

ORIGINAL TOPIC HERE

EARLY WARNINGS FOR NEWBIES

well earned money, he deserved it Cheesy
But too bad he is still earning as lot of people keep using this.

Probably every n-th devfee mining goes to his wallet.
And i would say it still would be OK, if he told that. People would still get part of the devfee, so still would get more shares than without using this software.

And i would say it still would be OK, if he told that. People would still get part of the devfee, so still would get more shares than without using this software.
Only if it works that way. It looks like he is taking more than just a part of dev fee.

Im a kind of person who like to try new things ... No , not because i dont want to pay that 1% fee for claymore for his job , bc members on this this forum need to know who is the possible scammer. so i give a try for this patch , hack , crack , bypass ... whatever you calling this, just like i did last time with another smart guy , who tried to do the same thing before , but at least he asked for a money ahead , and was not stealing mined income from miners Smiley
There is my own experience with this bs ... It might work for you ,but not for me ... you can decide for yourself. I run a little bit more than 48 hours this test with this cheat and there is my results ...

AND NO I DID NOT GET THIS GRAPH FROM ANOTHER TOPIC , THIS IS MY OWN GRAPH FROM ETHERMINE.ORG with a little bit over 48 hours run

the topic OP said a few times his software can really benefit larger miners with 50-100 GPU , so i decided to try this and used around 50 GPU for this test run

I'm a programmer, send me the source code with all the files then I can honestly say to people if there are malicious code on it or no. I will compile, check for the crc and it needs to match with the one you provided for download.

He will never do so, how can he scam others if he reveals his method? He managed to insert his wallet in my pool account on MPH and he stole more than 5 ETH, the same way he diverts dev fees from Claymore's.

Be aware, smart scammer, I'm on your trail and will reveal your identity soon! Pray you're not living too close to me....

i got a pm from the "developer" Smiley

im not going to say anything , You and Metroid said already  Grin

Hello guys. I will not post source code and I will not make any new version because dharma ransomware encrypted all my data and I have formatted my hard drive. So the whole source code was deleted.

BYE!

Great news for paranoids. I have found a source code. I will post now!

The first message was a programmers question to how did you link the dll, second message was sent after you said to sent you a pm.

So it looks like the source code was never deleted. Truth is, you never wanted me to find out if it matched with the one you made available to download.

Metroid, a post above is a source code. Enjoy it now.

I'm not interested on the source code you showed here. I was interested on the source code of the program you made available to download, anyway, all the facts to this moment were shown, its up for the users to decide if they will use the program or not.

Even if he sent the files right away there would always be reason to suspect that he didn't just send you a sanitized version, but the more time that elapses the more time he would have to clean out any nefarious code.

This of course assumes he would even send the files in the first place, as sending them off to a random stranger who says "trust me I won't reveal them" is not very reassuring either. This whole topic has a sort of den of thieves feel. Wink

and for the final words ..  im quoting myself Smiley

everyone can decide if want to use this hack or not ... I created this topic ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803361.0 )with my own experience and named:
"Claymore's Ethereum Miner with reduced DevFee v3.4 - SMART SCAMMER ? "
did you see that questionmark there ?

i did not said he or she is taking mined eth away from you
i did not said his program is a virus or trojan
i said used this at your own risk Smiley

please try it yourself and share your experience with us Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
xiekang12121 (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

ORIGINAL TOPIC HERE

EARLY WARNINGS FOR NEWBIES

well earned money, he deserved it Cheesy
But too bad he is still earning as lot of people keep using this.

Only if it works that way. It looks like he is taking more than just a part of dev fee.
You are a starnge person. I have told earlier you can use Wireshark(https://www.wireshark.org) to inspect TCP packages and you will SEE that it is clear, and all profit goes to you. Or you are a greedy person that does not make software for free,and does not believe that other  people can do this? You can scan it with antivirus of you want. You can read my previous topics and you will see the the I do not write viruses. I put knowledge too. But I make if for free. You can contact me in polite form via PM and I will tell you how does it works.

Im a kind of person who like to try new things ... No , not because i dont want to pay that 1% fee for claymore for his job , bc members on this this forum need to know who is the possible scammer. so i give a try for this patch , hack , crack , bypass ... whatever you calling this, just like i did last time with another smart guy , who tried to do the same thing before , but at least he asked for a money ahead , and was not stealing mined income from miners Smiley
There is my own experience with this bs ... It might work for you ,but not for me ... you can decide for yourself. I run a little bit more than 48 hours this test with this cheat and there is my results ...

AND NO I DID NOT GET THIS GRAPH FROM ANOTHER TOPIC , THIS IS MY OWN GRAPH FROM ETHERMINE.ORG with a little bit over 48 hours run

the topic OP said a few times his software can really benefit larger miners with 50-100 GPU , so i decided to try this and used around 50 GPU for this test run

http://beszeljukmeg.com/ETH/scam02kisebb.jpg

I'm a programmer, send me the source code with all the files then I can honestly say to people if there are malicious code on it or no. I will compile, check for the crc and it needs to match with the one you provided for download.

He will never do so, how can he scam others if he reveals his method? He managed to insert his wallet in my pool account on MPH and he stole more than 5 ETH, the same way he diverts dev fees from Claymore's.

Be aware, smart scammer, I'm on your trail and will reveal your identity soon! Pray you're not living too close to me....

i got a pm from the "developer" Smiley

http://beszeljukmeg.com/ETH/answer01.JPG

im not going to say anything , You and Metroid said already  Grin

Hello guys. I will not post source code and I will not make any new version because dharma ransomware encrypted all my data and I have formatted my hard drive. So the whole source code was deleted.

BYE!

Great news for paranoids. I have found a source code. I will post now!

The first message was a programmers question to how did you link the dll, second message was sent after you said to sent you a pm.

So it looks like the source code was never deleted. Truth is, you never wanted me to find out if it matched with the one you made available to download.

Metroid, a post above is a source code. Enjoy it now.

I'm not interested on the source code you showed here. I was interested on the source code of the program you made available to download, anyway, all the facts to this moment were shown, its up for the users to decide if they will use the program or not.

Even if he sent the files right away there would always be reason to suspect that he didn't just send you a sanitized version, but the more time that elapses the more time he would have to clean out any nefarious code.

This of course assumes he would even send the files in the first place, as sending them off to a random stranger who says "trust me I won't reveal them" is not very reassuring either. This whole topic has a sort of den of thieves feel. Wink

and for the final words ..  im quoting myself Smiley

everyone can decide if want to use this hack or not ... I created this topic ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803361.0 )with my own experience and named:
"Claymore's Ethereum Miner with reduced DevFee v3.4 - SMART SCAMMER ? "
did you see that questionmark there ?

i did not said he or she is taking mined eth away from you
i did not said his program is a virus or trojan
i said used this at your own risk Smiley

please try it yourself and share your experience with us Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: