Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:26:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] iBuildApp Network -Blockchain Mobile Ad Marketplace - ICO  (Read 11783 times)
Suskoff

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

Thanks for answer.

Question about monetisation.
If user will get tokens for viewing or reviwing to app, it means that user don't need to use the app for time.

This way you may attract a lot of users but their quality will be not good. Or they may spend their tokens only in aps on your platform?

The users will be able to buy specific services from Publishers and Advisers only on platform, not just in a particular app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iBuildAppNetwork

Activity: 115

CryptoMan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:10 AM

Obviously problems and conflicts are going to happen every now and then between advertisers and service providers. Do you have any conflict resolving system within the platform?

no, i am sorry we don't have arbitration module yet..
iBuildAppNetwork

CryptoMan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

Good Day. What is the last day of the bounty campaign of this project?

it is over. thanks!
iBuildAppNetwork

CryptoMan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:46 AM

Wow, Amazing, this coin like Strats Cheesy
Good luck to dev team. I think this coin is fly to the moon.
I very interested in Mobile Ad

thanks!
iBuildAppNetwork

CryptoMan

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

Good evering guys. Does this project have Hardcup ICO?

had cap? yes, 10M
spacegt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.
dayasinfo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.

If you want to save the animals donate here :-)
12CtkEkgmNpe8iATWPeFF8VUcEfysmTN86
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.
dayasinfo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.

If you want to save the animals donate here :-)
12CtkEkgmNpe8iATWPeFF8VUcEfysmTN86
termonator61

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.

Hey everyone. I do like the new approach company uses. I just want to know if a user is able to cheat some kind of way and take advantedge of the system? You know..still get paid.
defender77

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

Hey everyone. I do like the new approach company uses. I just want to know if a user is able to cheat some kind of way and take advantedge of the system? You know..still get paid.
No chance of that happening. But an advertiser can still pay a user even if he refused to watch an ad. In this case an advertiser will know that next time he shouldnt send his ads to that a user that is not interested.
termonator61

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

No chance of that happening. But an advertiser can still pay a user even if he refused to watch an ad. In this case an advertiser will know that next time he shouldnt send his ads to that a user that is not interested.
That’s interesting)) What about the payment if you refuse to watch an ad? Is it the same as when you actually watching it?
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

You know that mobile advertisements are really popular nowadays but there is also lost of fraud and cheating involved. IBuildApp didnt fix this issue just like all the other mobile advertising networks so advertiser will have to deal with it again and again.
defender77

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:06 AM

Hello everyone. Can I still get a bonus for buying IBA coins?
arakx

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:29 AM

Good day guys! can you tell me one thing the sale is going to be over if company reaches hard cup?
Ackedy

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:36 AM

You know that mobile advertisements are really popular nowadays but there is also lost of fraud and cheating involved. IBuildApp didnt fix this issue just like all the other mobile advertising networks so advertiser will have to deal with it again and again.

That’s the whole point of the platform. Our priority is fraud and cheating free network. That’s why we created protected channels for advertisers and distributors  so they can use only reliable websites.
devilini

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

Good day guys! can you tell me one thing the sale is going to be over if company reaches hard cup?
Greetings! that’s not exactly right. When they reach hard cup of 10 million USD the sale will be still on for 48 hours.
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

That’s the whole point of the platform. Our priority is fraud and cheating free network. That’s why we created protected channels for advertisers and distributors  so they can use only reliable websites.
I know that’s impressive. But how exactly are you planning to find reliable websites and apps?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Hello everyone. Can I still get a bonus for buying IBA coins?
Greetings. Unfortunately bonus program is over. Hope next time.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

I know that’s impressive. But how exactly are you planning to find reliable websites and apps?
Every single website and mobile app has to be verified within iBuildApp platform. So all the advertisers can be sure that their ads are located in correct web pages. In addition smart-contacts will help make it fraud free for everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.