Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:05:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] iBuildApp Network -Blockchain Mobile Ad Marketplace - ICO  (Read 11923 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

You know that mobile advertisements are really popular nowadays but there is also lost of fraud and cheating involved. IBuildApp didnt fix this issue just like all the other mobile advertising networks so advertiser will have to deal with it again and again.

That’s the whole point of the platform. Our priority is fraud and cheating free network. That’s why we created protected channels for advertisers and distributors  so they can use only reliable websites.
I know that’s impressive. But how exactly are you planning to find reliable websites and apps?
Every single website and mobile app has to be verified within iBuildApp platform. So all the advertisers can be sure that their ads are located in correct web pages. In addition smart-contacts will help make it fraud free for everybody.
Hello. You did make it all clear. Thanks. Can you just tell me briefly how is website verification process will be handled? Is it different for mobile apps?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suskoff

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

Hello everyone. Can I still get a bonus for buying IBA coins?
Greetings. Unfortunately bonus program is over. Hope next time.

Hello, our Token Sale is running, but all the discount periods are over.
energycrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Hi everyone. Does anyone know how many tokens are to Blogging Bounty so far?
superwallet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

Hello. If i’m not mistaken developers are going to set 40 thousand IBA coins for Blogging Bounty.
Immer

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

Can you tell me if I can still buy tokens that will be multiplied by 25?
coin63

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

This is a great bonus! Do you think when the sale is over this huge bonus wont impact the cost of tokens?
Suskoff

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

Hello. If i’m not mistaken developers are going to set 40 thousand IBA coins for Blogging Bounty.

Our Bounty Campaign ended on December, 1st. Thus, we don't take new applications.
Suskoff

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

Can you tell me if I can still buy tokens that will be multiplied by 25?

Hello, we had 25% Discount period. Now, we don't have any discounts.
romfish

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:12 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.
californybit

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
romfish

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:16 AM

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
specialAU

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
romfish

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?
californybit

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.
Cool! And will it be possible, after all, to set up the earned funds to be credited to the account balance in the iBuildApp Network?
jager44

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
askon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
If you want to invest in a week, you will be in time. ICO will last until January 15, 2018, if the hard cup is not collected before.
nothappend

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
ro777jer

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
Of course, come on! The minimum amount of investment is, only, 0.00001 Eth.
coldday

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.