Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:16:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] iBuildApp Network -Blockchain Mobile Ad Marketplace - ICO  (Read 11863 times)
fgreg2692june

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
Good afternoon. The cost of the coin is fixed and is 0.00344828 Eth.

Optimize Performance by Studying Biomarkers with the Q400 Workstation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mat24

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

Obviously problems and conflicts are going to happen every now and then between advertisers and service providers. Do you have any conflict resolving system within the platform?

no, i am sorry we don't have arbitration module yet..
But do you also have plans to add an arbitration module to the structure of the platform in the near future?
kobzar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
ionbefore

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
kobzar

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
ionbefore

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
termonator61

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
angercoin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.
termonator61

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.

Yes, it sounds very cool. But can anyone name specific advantages for all users of the platform, which will appear due to the introduction of the possibility of concluding various license agreements?
Suskoff

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Yes, it sounds very cool. But can anyone name specific advantages for all users of the platform, which will appear due to the introduction of the possibility of concluding various license agreements?

Hello. Thank you for your question. The users will be able to decide what data to share with advertisers. Furthermore, the users will be renumerated for the data they are willing to share with advertisers through IBA Tokens as well as for watching ads.

NokasKili

Activity: 126

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

Dear iBuildapp team

Apologies for been bring this subject to main ANN thread but despite of several PM you haven't yet reply me back!
As you know/agreed I've translated your project to Portuguese and created a thread in Portuguese community channel:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138075.0
I would like simply to know when I will receive by bounty rewards for this work?
Please kindly PM me back!

Thank you!

aliketrogle

View Profile
Today at 02:42:59 AM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
Suskoff

View Profile
Today at 09:50:10 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately, our Bounty Campaign is over.
Jarx

Activity: 392

View Profile
Today at 10:26:26 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately, our Bounty Campaign is over.

Are you planning a new one?

QXWJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.