Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 12521 times)
iBuildAppNetwork (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 100

CryptoMan

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:42:21 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 02:32:17 AM by iBuildAppNetwork

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robert Zimmerman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Fascinating!

Just curious, What are your guys'es future plans on decentralized apps?
0xy9en

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:56:08 PM

Hi Guys,
Can I use your platform not only for dApps applications?
Ydev23

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

Developing mobile dApps is an interesting idea. Was searching for such possibility for quite a long time.
Looking forward working with you, iBuildApp! Smiley
IDFBdev

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for a pre sale Wink
0xy9en

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

Perfect! Hackathon is a good idea.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

I have seen your bounty program on your website, why is it not on bitcointalk too?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

I really like the concept that this project has, with Ibuidlapp everybody can be cognizant and developer without being distracted by advertising, I really support this project, a very brilliant idea, I'm very waiting for your pre-sale, I hope it works well
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:27:41 AM

New: iBuildApp Network Bounty Program https://ibuildapp.io/bounty.html

Any body know the total supply¿

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

What is the minimum and maximum funds cap of this ICO it's hard for me to find on website even whitepaper is also empty about that. This project is looking promising as devs team is really huge so I hope they will deliver something interesting.
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

Looking forward for more information. The concept is great, hopefully the information you publish from now on is enough to make an informed decision.
corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

I like the way this mixes blockchain with userfriendliness and the ability to target a bigger audience.
Surprised by the lack of replies on this thread.

Also: if i google ibuildapp and bitcointalk and click the link I get to another project's bitcointalk page.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

The concept sounds really great, but why not so much bitcointalk activity? No community around this project?
jessie29

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

joined twitter campaign  Smiley good luck
sylpalma

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

nice project. any campaign bounty coming? and do u have any demo for we test. and how this platform work. I still dont understand

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

iBuildApp Network is very interesting concept, because anyone including beginners can make a good application
and can be sold through iBuildApp Market. I support a good project like this.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSSLACKTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM

Get IBA tokens for viewing ads in mobile apps.

With the help of browsers and the Ethereum Network, mobile app creation will become completely decentralized and placed in the hands of the users. A more open internet is coming, so iBuildApp Networkis looking to join the charge for an environment where privacy matters and centralized controls are no longer existent.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce the iBuildApp Network, the next step our organization is taking in order to help in the movement towards mobile app development without restrictions. In short, a network like this allows the users to govern themselves, with no interference from anyone outside of the network trying to profit.

The iBuildapp token (IBA) distribution is being completed as two different events:

● The Token Presale — The event begins August 31 and goes for only 48 hours.
● The Token Sale — This starts September 25 and continues till September 21 (or within 48 hours of the first ceiling of $3.5 Million being reached).

Although the regular Token Sale gives users more time to acquire tokens, the Presale has specific advantages when it comes to getting the most for your money.
All Presale buyers receive a 50% discount on tokens purchased during this period. The max cap for the token presale is set at $3.5 million.

How Does The iBuildApp Network Function?

The iBuildApp Network is a place where you’re one of the following roles:
● Developer
● Publisher
● Advertiser
● User

iBuildapp Network aims to bring mobile app development system to community. It’s so easy that even a complete beginner can generate an app that looks professional. The app builder becomes part of the iBuildApp Network as the area where developers connect their dApps with mobile. The one catch is that you must have JavaScript knowledge to connect with the network.
Next, the iBuildApp Market lets developers sell their content (anything from mobile apps to audio or video) to businesses and regular people around the world.

Then, the iBuildApp adNetwork comes into play as a way to clear the way for better mobile app monetization.
The iBuildApp Market is where much of the action occurs, seeing as how it’s a decentralized environment built on Ethereum.
Overall, the tools on the iBuildApp Network have what developers need to construct, publish and monetize their apps in a more developer-friendly environment.

Where Do the IBA Tokens Come In?

When buying tokens during the iBuildApp presale or regular sale, you stock up on currency that’s highly valuable in the iBuildApp marketplace and adNetwork. Developers receive tokens as payment when they release new apps, plugins or widgets.
Developers can choose between one-time fees or subscriptions, and licensing payments can be established for things like service usage and bandwidth usage.
Both app publishers and developers get their own profiles with IBA wallets to accept and send payments.

And What About the iBuildApp adNetwork?

Another aspect of the iBuildApp network involves monetization. In the past, advertising on sites and mobile apps brought along fraud and a lack of security.
The iBuildApp adNetwork strives to eliminate all of that by creating a decentralized ecosystem to connect businesses directly with customers.
Customers in the network have full control over the advertising content they want to see. In addition, the advertising opportunities are all verified in the network, making it more profitable for advertisers and secure for the app sellers.

In short, everyone gets the verifications they need:
● Consumers verify which ads they’d like to see.
● App publishers verify that their apps aren’t being used for ads without their consent.
● Advertisers verify that there money is going into reputable traffic sources with real customers who want to see their ads.

Download the iBuildApp Network Whitepaper

This whitepaper https://ibuildapp.io/file/Whitepaper.pdf is an ongoing process with ideas changing regularly. It’s not a technical whitepaper, but rather a place to compile research and bring a better understanding of the iBuildapp Network to the masses.
We are extremely grateful for the support iBuildapp continues to receive as it moves forward with the iBuildApp Network. We’re excited to reward those who decide to buy during the presale. Not to mention, it’s rather thrilling as we move forward to a more decentralized, efficient version of the mobile app development process.

Sale is from "September 25 to September 21", i guess that is some error

Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

Hmm ...
It is necessary to look ...
So far - just watching.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

The concept sounds really great, but why not so much bitcointalk activity? No community around this project?

I'm not surprised, who wants to view ads, whether paid or not. Cmon bro

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄