Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 12521 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.

Hey everyone. I do like the new approach company uses. I just want to know if a user is able to cheat some kind of way and take advantedge of the system? You know..still get paid.
No chance of that happening. But an advertiser can still pay a user even if he refused to watch an ad. In this case an advertiser will know that next time he shouldnt send his ads to that a user that is not interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.

Hey everyone. I do like the new approach company uses. I just want to know if a user is able to cheat some kind of way and take advantedge of the system? You know..still get paid.
No chance of that happening. But an advertiser can still pay a user even if he refused to watch an ad. In this case an advertiser will know that next time he shouldnt send his ads to that a user that is not interested.
That’s interesting)) What about the payment if you refuse to watch an ad? Is it the same as when you actually watching it?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

You know that mobile advertisements are really popular nowadays but there is also lost of fraud and cheating involved. IBuildApp didnt fix this issue just like all the other mobile advertising networks so advertiser will have to deal with it again and again.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:06 AM

Hello everyone. Can I still get a bonus for buying IBA coins?
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:29 AM

Good day guys! can you tell me one thing the sale is going to be over if company reaches hard cup?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:36 AM

You know that mobile advertisements are really popular nowadays but there is also lost of fraud and cheating involved. IBuildApp didnt fix this issue just like all the other mobile advertising networks so advertiser will have to deal with it again and again.

That’s the whole point of the platform. Our priority is fraud and cheating free network. That’s why we created protected channels for advertisers and distributors  so they can use only reliable websites.
devilini

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

Good day guys! can you tell me one thing the sale is going to be over if company reaches hard cup?
Greetings! that’s not exactly right. When they reach hard cup of 10 million USD the sale will be still on for 48 hours.
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

That’s the whole point of the platform. Our priority is fraud and cheating free network. That’s why we created protected channels for advertisers and distributors  so they can use only reliable websites.
I know that’s impressive. But how exactly are you planning to find reliable websites and apps?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Hello everyone. Can I still get a bonus for buying IBA coins?
Greetings. Unfortunately bonus program is over. Hope next time.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

I know that’s impressive. But how exactly are you planning to find reliable websites and apps?
Every single website and mobile app has to be verified within iBuildApp platform. So all the advertisers can be sure that their ads are located in correct web pages. In addition smart-contacts will help make it fraud free for everybody.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

Every single website and mobile app has to be verified within iBuildApp platform. So all the advertisers can be sure that their ads are located in correct web pages. In addition smart-contacts will help make it fraud free for everybody.
Hello. You did make it all clear. Thanks. Can you just tell me briefly how is website verification process will be handled? Is it different for mobile apps?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Hi everyone. Does anyone know how many tokens are to Blogging Bounty so far?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

Hi everyone. Does anyone know how many tokens are to Blogging Bounty so far?
Hello. If i’m not mistaken developers are going to set 40 thousand IBA coins for Blogging Bounty.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

Can you tell me if I can still buy tokens that will be multiplied by 25?
coin63

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

This is a great bonus! Do you think when the sale is over this huge bonus wont impact the cost of tokens?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:12 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
romfish

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:16 AM

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
specialAU

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
romfish

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: