Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 12521 times)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

Developers of iBuildApp Network position their project as something new, which will differ from the giants of this sphere - Facebook and Google. But there are no specific differences. How can I then believe in the words of the developers? I would like some kind of specifics to understand that this is really something cool and unique.

Well, one of the main differences is that the platform will work on the basis of the blockbuster using self-executing smart contracts. Google and Facebook are definitely not))
Suppose, but what differences does this result in? The use of something new in the work does not mean that there are any specific differences.
The use of the blockade guarantees the full anonymity of users who will view the advertisement. In addition, here users will choose which data to provide to advertisers, and which do not. Google and Facebook distribute user data without their knowledge to determine which ads are best served. In iBuildApp, users themselves determine what kind of advertising they are looking at.
It's better. Now I'm still wondering what gives the use of self-executing smart contracts?

Self-executing smart contracts reduce the waiting time for crediting earned funds to the wallet of the user who viewed the advertisement. And the funds will be credited not to the balance of the platform, but immediately to the purse specified in the settings.
Cool! And will it be possible, after all, to set up the earned funds to be credited to the account balance in the iBuildApp Network?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

Good day, friends and comrades. I will have funds only in a week, and I really want to invest in this project, because I really liked it. Will I have time to do this?
If you want to invest in a week, you will be in time. ICO will last until January 15, 2018, if the hard cup is not collected before.
nothappend

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

Hello. I want to invest in this project 5 Eth. I'm going through this with a minimum amount of investment?
Of course, come on! The minimum amount of investment is, only, 0.00001 Eth.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Hello everyone! How much is one IBA coin now?
Good afternoon. The cost of the coin is fixed and is 0.00344828 Eth.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

Obviously problems and conflicts are going to happen every now and then between advertisers and service providers. Do you have any conflict resolving system within the platform?

no, i am sorry we don't have arbitration module yet..
But do you also have plans to add an arbitration module to the structure of the platform in the near future?
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
ionbefore

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
ionbefore

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
termonator61

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.
termonator61

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.

Yes, it sounds very cool. But can anyone name specific advantages for all users of the platform, which will appear due to the introduction of the possibility of concluding various license agreements?
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

Dear iBuildapp team

Apologies for been bring this subject to main ANN thread but despite of several PM you haven't yet reply me back!
As you know/agreed I've translated your project to Portuguese and created a thread in Portuguese community channel:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138075.0
I would like simply to know when I will receive by bounty rewards for this work?
Please kindly PM me back!

Thank you!

aliketrogle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:42:59 AM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

How can I participate in the bounty program?

Hello,

Unfortunately, our Bounty Campaign is over.

Are you planning a new one?
Maykl

Activity: 2548
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

When there is a distribution of a baunty? Where it is possible to look how many it is added tokens for the social company? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: