Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I send bitcoin without fee?  (Read 4046 times)
tounsi7orr (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

Hello, Everyone!
I will send small amounts of BTC to dozens of people and I don't like to pay sending fees.
Is there any way to avoid it?
I tried Xapo but it sucks and become full scam so I really need your help for a good way to send BTC without fees.
Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:14:23 AM

Funny and who exactly should pay for all the current it needs to perform your transaction!?
You've to pay the fees.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

You can't send without fees altogether but you can certainly reduce the amount that you have to pay.

Some wallets, including Electrum and my TREZOR, allow you to send to several people in one transaction.  This increases the size of the transaction less than sending all the transactions individually and reduces fees. It's also more convenient.

If you're using a wallet which is under your control, instead of a wallet which holds your coins for you (Xapo), you should also be able to customise your fees.  If your transaction is low priority, you should easily be able to pay fees of 20-40 satoshi/byte for now and they would get confirmed.  You can check http://bitcoinfees.21.co to check how long your transaction will usually take to confirm in the network's current state.

However, be wary of sending transactions until after the chain splits occuring tomorrow.  I would say that sending today is a pretty bad idea, especially when there's less than four hours or so until the fork.
Funny and who exactly should pay for all the current it needs to perform your transaction!?
You've to pay the fees.
Transaction fees are mostly an incentive to stop spam from going too far.  Miners would still have high income without them due to the block reward.  Furthermore, if the reward decreased the transaction would still happen and be confirmed.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

Hello, Everyone!
I will send small amounts of BTC to dozens of people and I don't like to pay sending fees.
I tried Xapo but it sucks and become full scam so I really need your help for a good way to send BTC without fees.
Thanks in advance.

You can send without fees if you're transacting off-chain, you don't have to pay fees within Coinbase, Xapo and probably also other wallets I'm not familiar with.

You will not be able to transact without fees on chain.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

I don't think there are wallets offering for free if you send bitcoins, whether it is a small amount or a large amount of btc's and obviously there is still a miner fee but you can choose a much lower offer for every transaction. I think there are certain wallets now that can make you choose low, medium or high fees for sending out bitcoins.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

Every wallets needs fee before sending it out the bitcoin to another address, everything in this world needs fee or payment  for them to do thier job,its not always free.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

Wow how cheap are you. Expecting something for nothing. You want the world in exchange for nothing. Why would you even think this would work ? Everything costs money no matter what. You could out 0 fee but this only worked years ago. It won't now. You need to create incentive for the miner to mine the block your transactions are on.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:46:56 PM

Trade your bitcoin off the blockchain. The transaction fee comes with access to and the confirmations provided by those running blockchain nodes.

If you want to avoid the fees conduct your transaction off the blockchain. Start your search on Local Bitcoins.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

You can't send without fees altogether but you can certainly reduce the amount that you have to pay.

Some wallets, including Electrum and my TREZOR, allow you to send to several people in one transaction.  This increases the size of the transaction less than sending all the transactions individually and reduces fees. It's also more convenient.

If you're using a wallet which is under your control, instead of a wallet which holds your coins for you (Xapo), you should also be able to customise your fees.  If your transaction is low priority, you should easily be able to pay fees of 20-40 satoshi/byte for now and they would get confirmed.  You can check http://bitcoinfees.21.co to check how long your transaction will usually take to confirm in the network's current state.

However, be wary of sending transactions until after the chain splits occuring tomorrow.  I would say that sending today is a pretty bad idea, especially when there's less than four hours or so until the fork.
You've to pay the fees.
Transaction fees are mostly an incentive to stop spam from going too far.  Miners would still have high income without them due to the block reward.  Furthermore, if the reward decreased the transaction would still happen and be confirmed.
Oh my, if don't pay the transaction fee then who is going to pay the Bitcoin miners, anyway? Hmm? 😂😂😂

Telluric

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:56:28 AM

i don't think you can send bitcoin without any fee. you can minimize the fee but not nullify it.
the fee is needed for miner to confirm your btc transaction.
even lowering the fee could really harm your transfering speed.

anyway if you dont like transaction fee maybe you could create your own wallet free of transaction fee , i'm sure everyone here will use it Cheesy
Rye yan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:25:53 AM

Every transaction needs a fee. That's the reward for miners on processing it.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1037
Merit: 103

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:54:20 AM

You can use coinbase to send and receive bitcoins within their account without the fees.

revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:58:17 AM

You can use coinbase to send and receive bitcoins within their account without the fees.
no coinbase and all wallet need fees to send and receive bitcoins .
Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Hello, Everyone!
Thanks in advance.

Hey! Unfortunately there are always transactional fees..
leonair

Activity: 1204
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

Actually you can send bitcoin for free if you may but don't expect it to deliver on time or will be delivered at all because what you are trying to happen is getting a service for free that it is in demand right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wealthium

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:48:20 PM

Hello, Everyone!
Thanks in advance.

Basically, you can't send them without fees. You will have to pay the fees anyway.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

as far as i know every transaction take fees. so you can not avoid it. as like blockchain now you can customize the fees that will cut from your balance, normal transaction not more than 1 hours but if you decrease fees your transaction may not be confirmed.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:18:11 AM

It is not possible to send bitcoins without transaction fee, the wallets offering no transaction fee seems like a scam. Its better to give some fee instead of putting all of your funds on risk.
Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Hello, Everyone!
Thanks in advance.

Just like any other transaction, this might require you to pay a fee but you might be able to send the transaction without a fee, depending on the size, you can also try Electrum.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:18:50 AM

what about Priority transactions as described here Bitcoin Wiki Transaction fees
do they still apply these day on deciding which transactions that miner would include in a block?
as in having having higher bitcoin days (age) would raise the transaction priority and requires less min tx fee
does coin age taken into calculation of tx priority these days or only based on tx fee sats/byte?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: