Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I support Bitcoin Cash and here's why.  (Read 2040 times)
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

against bcc is a wired thing here, but if btc is gold, I believe there will be more precious stones to be discovered in future., btc is the first, but not the last, evolution is forever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

against bcc is a wired thing here, but if btc is gold, I believe there will be more precious stones to be discovered in future., btc is the first, but not the last, evolution is forever

Didn't understand what you just said here.

Just from reading it, I am guessing you are saying that bcc is nothing and btc is good. Not sure if that was right though. Anyway, bitcoins are indeed the future and it will be the most innovative thing since the invention of the wheel. It could potentially change the how we do finance in general.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Bcash price is to high to beat btc.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

We can say Ethereum is more popular than Bitcoin though I can demonstrate that I'm really supporting this project to stay awake even though others say that bitcoin leaves but I do not give you a surrender Because I'm really good at investing in it
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Didn't understand what you just said here.

Just from reading it, I am guessing you are saying that bcc is nothing and btc is good. Not sure if that was right though. Anyway, bitcoins are indeed the future and it will be the most innovative thing since the invention of the wheel. It could potentially change the how we do finance in general.

i think he is pointing off btc will be the root of the any other  crypto to be discovered with more features. he has a positive mind to try any new developed coins with potential if im not wrong.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

There is already a market for Bitcoin, including ATM, online shops etc. In the long run, I think BTC will be ahead in the game. Only time will tell how people react to BCC. It's only the beginning.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

There is already a market for Bitcoin, including ATM, online shops etc. In the long run, I think BTC will be ahead in the game. Only time will tell how people react to BCC. It's only the beginning.

What use case BCC bring on the market, only an 8Mb block. As soon Segwit is activated on Bitcoin at the end of August, more transactions will be processed, the mempool will decrease, the fee will decrease.

Bitcoin has the network effect, do you think people need 10 cryptocurrencies to pay?

turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

this is really stupid. supporting this bitcoin cash shitshow is just begging for a crash that might never recover. to a normal person considering entering this market this looks really bad imo

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

I suspect that BCC is just an attempt to get an ALT COIN launched in a manner that has a bit more 'polish on the turd' don't ya know.

Thus if BCC as an alt does as well as say Ethereum Classic did as an Alt fork...they will be very rich indeed.

Just my view. They are taking a wild ass shot they can chip off say 2-5% into this Alt from the get go and thus hang it out there at a

pretty good profit for their FUD to BTC and other efforts.

Anyway, how I see it.

Your opinion is very interesting! It made me think more of the reasons behind the Segwit2x and the launching of BCC.
rahmanachmad

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:41:18 PM

i really sup bitcoin and the bitcoin cash because i think it will be benefical for us..
But I don't agree when u said  btc is dying just because of the recent price dropped, Look at now.. Btc already stable and grow UP!!
Bayyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Web Developer

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:45:25 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:13:02 PM by Bayyn

There is no deposit in the bch stock exchanges. I hope you will drop when you upload Sad I hope that the price of bch will decrease
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

There is no deposit in the bch stock exchanges. I hope you will drop when you upload Sad I hope that the price of bch will decrease
I say, let the price of BCH increase. Why would you want BCH price to decrease?
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

Look at this chart https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage it says that from February 21 up to June 17 Bitcoin market share has dropped from 87% to 38! Doesn't it bother you people at all? That's why price went down to 1700$, PEOPLE STOPPED USING BITCOIN, because of the lack of credibility- namely slow transactions and high as fuck fees. After that price returned to ~2700$ ONLY because of speculations around Segwit2x. It's the only reason, bBitcoin  is dying and u all know it.

So tell me, what bitcoin problem does bitcoin cash solves? I'd like to know how it is better than bitcoin.
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:09:13 AM

As crypto grows I believe BTC dominance will erode percentage wise but not dominance wise. BTC will still be the gold standard in terms of crypto.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:14:07 AM

I suspect that BCC is just an attempt to get an ALT COIN launched in a manner that has a bit more 'polish on the turd' don't ya know.

Thus if BCC as an alt does as well as say Ethereum Classic did as an Alt fork...they will be very rich indeed.

Just my view. They are taking a wild ass shot they can chip off say 2-5% into this Alt from the get go and thus hang it out there at a

pretty good profit for their FUD to BTC and other efforts.

Anyway, how I see it.

I also suspect like that, They want to be rich.Who does not want to be rich   Grin They are just altcoin, fixed bitcoin is the main parent of alt.Many people say BCH will beat BTC, in my opinion it all takes a long journey and not as easy as reversing hands.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: