Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:30:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have $10 to invest?  (Read 7797 times)
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 238

http://t.lvt.re/ADEPT/LiveTree-SSPH12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

In my personal experience, Waves and ETH are one of the best altcoins you could invest in. This is for long-term investment, you should probably store your 10$ every month so you'll have higher chances of getting bigger values. You just need to be patient and wait for the right time to cash out your money when the value is high.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
glynbueso

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

Friend, if you have only 10 USD to invest I suggest you to buy altcoins around 500/1000 satoshis each one and see what happens. I can suggest you to buy deeponions. Take a look of my signature and you will find a good info.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SmokerFace

Activity: 298

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

My question is if you have $10 which altcoin will you prefer to invest and why?

I think i can invest only $10 per month and i never invested in altcoins so far.

If you only have $10 per month to invest on exchanges site try to invest on the long term coins that are on the dump stage now like XEM, XRP, DGB and STRAT because if you do a short term trade you will not earn a good profit because of transaction fees and you need a patience to wait because you have only small amount to invest and you can't do a day trade.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
CageKennylz

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:33:47 AM

If i had $10 id go for Ripple.
zabisux

Activity: 216

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

I think I would buy Bitquence just maybe, its going insane in markets. I see it going to the moon but I am not perfectly sure, honestly. And Nimiq. They say in forums they will release new coins and platform.

cryptounicon

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

If I only had $10, I would buy TenX probably....something that pays dividends over time or was Proof of Stake.

████→→       ● Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Join our Slack today!                        ✯     Bitcoin Talk Announcement        ✯
████→→       ● Watch us on Youtube                         ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Broly46

Activity: 140

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

There is too much coins to invest right now
With $10 I think it would enough for one coin
you could invest in many different coin each month to do diversification. Grin

tomoto

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

Try sojourn soj coin, already x2 since i advice it yesterday, soon on coin market cap, 25000 market cap wich is nothing really.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/
Sowik

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Just invest in some small coins and forget about them for a long time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
ZZ8ZZ

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

Tenx, Ripple, OMG etc.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onetwostep

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

Only 10$? its very small amount to invest.
buy NXT and wait 1 year

Intensity

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

$10 dollars today is $100 dollars tomorrow. Whatever you decide to buy, you could loan it out on Bitfinex or Poloniex to make some extra gains as you continue to invest.

wojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

How much for you is this $10? Is it a lot for you or you will not be upset when you loose it? If it isn't big amount for you, play with high risk, you can earn a lot, you can lost it all but learn a valuable lessons.
If this $10 is valuable amount for you, split it into smaller amounts, invest in many currencies, read about them a little. From my perspective, best earnings for me were when I was investing in something I believed in, like LTC, IOTA, BTC, and a little bit of ETH.
archita

Activity: 154

Join The Token Launch 24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

My question is if you have $10 which altcoin will you prefer to invest and why?

I think i can invest only $10 per month and i never invested in altcoins so far.

Capital is very low so you will get low profit, if you have only 10$ then invest in ICN, VSL and Stratis. These currencies have potential to increase higher in less time.

Yes, I believe Stratis has aq lot to gain. Fingers crossed.

[eBit Payment Innovative Payment methods eBit JOIN NOW 24 November 2017 Token Sale ]
Andrew1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

Well , I recommend you to invest in a ico , you can get a goooood bonus for start and keep them for a month , Smiley , try to watch on announcements on altcoin

syarifudin

Activity: 198

Bitcloud 2.0 -BTDX - Your modern POS3.0 Masternode

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:24:56 PM

Well , I recommend you to invest in a ico , you can get a goooood bonus for start and keep them for a month , Smiley , try to watch on announcements on altcoin

In my opinion should be selective and careful before investing in ico, because this is to minimize the loss of an investment that is not clear.

BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency    
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

$10 is a little bit on the light side but I suppose that you could start with some simple and do all coins. Keep in mind that if you've never done this before you're probably going to lose coins and that is perfectly natural there is a heavy learning curve.

mrayazgul

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

I hope that you have the time to put into this the resources to put into this and the follow-through to stick with it. Most of us it front of a computer between 12 and 18 hours a day just looking at the Investments. That's what it takes to turn $10 into something more.

Superways

Activity: 658

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

I think I would buy Bitquence just maybe, its going insane in markets. I see it going to the moon but I am not perfectly sure, honestly. And Nimiq. They say in forums they will release new coins and platform.
I am not much sure about this coin. Among altcoins, only few coins are doing great currently. I will suggest him investing into waves, neo or eth for an immediate profit. Waves are ready to take a ride to moon, so better invest into it. But if you want the best option, it is as usual bitcoin.

AdventureCoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

BUY DNT with 10$ and you will get x15 in 2 weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.