Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to withdraw negative feedback once matter has been resolved?  (Read 774 times)
stefek99 (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

See the thing: https://gist.github.com/stefek99/3dad201004e81ad52dc16288a3a4c350

I was accused of spam.

See my post history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=194164;sa=showPosts

The only time I've shared the referral link was when someone specifically asked for it.

I'm genuinely worried that now I'll be withdrawn from various bounty campaigns, serious financial consequences.

It is possible to revert negative trust once the matter is positively resolved?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:19:53 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:31:43 PM by Don Pedro Dinero

I was deleted a post the first week I was in the forum because I shared a referral link and I haven’t got negative trust. So, I wouldn’t worry that much.

I was warned in a private email that I had broken the list of unofficial rules that I should have read. The funny thing is, I had seen referral links posted before I did that and I have seen them after, without the post being deleted, even posts written by newbies, so there seems to be no coherent application of the unofficial rules.

P.S: I can see that you have red negative trust, unlike me, and my understanding is that that comes from lending issues but if it is just because of the referral link I would try to PM the moderator or whoever is in charge.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

A moderator isn't gonna do anything for you. Trust isn't moderated. You shouldn't have spammed a referral link. You need to speak with TBZ

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

I'm genuinely worried that now I'll be withdrawn from various bounty campaigns, serious financial consequences.
If your financial life is reliant on bounty campaigns, then you're an idiot and should not have access to those to begin with. As always, the rating is a consequence of your own actions.

It is possible to revert negative trust once the matter is positively resolved?
There's this little thing called a 'delete button' that's right next to a rating that you've left for someone:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:47:58 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 09:12:12 PM by TheButterZone

OP, please take a break from the internet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=194164

Lauda, it looks like OP's latest reply on my auction thread needs to be deleted too, unless they don't want to suborn perjury anymore (see PM screenshot at trust reference link) & will hire a shipping forwarder after all.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:06:11 PM

Lauda, it looks like OP's latest reply on my auction thread needs to be deleted too, unless they don't want to suborn perjury anymore (see PM screenshot at trust reference link) & will hire a shipping forwarder after all.
I've taken a look, and in combination with what had initially happened as well as now I think the rating is warranted. Next time just make sure to archive the post/evidence using a website such as: https://archive.fo/.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

Second post archived but not sure how to archive my PM box with search limited to 1 user's PMs.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:51:10 PM

Second post archived but not sure how to archive my PM box with search limited to 1 user's PMs.
You can't archive something that a guest user (crawler) can't see. The only option would be to screenshot it and archive that screenshot, but that obviously doesn't prove a PM is legitimate. Not that I'd expect you to fiddle around with it, I just figured it was worth noting as some people see screenshots as almost absolute proof.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:02:08 AM

If your financial life is reliant on bounty campaigns, then you're an idiot and should not have access to those to begin with. As always, the rating is a consequence of your own actions.
Especially considering that OP is in the UK, this is surprising. Is it that difficult to get a minimum-wage job at a McDonalds, which would earn you more money than if you were to drivel away in signature campaigns? Have some dignity. You're in a first-world country, not Madagascar.

stefek99 (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

Especially considering that OP is in the UK, this is surprising. Is it that difficult to get a minimum-wage job at a McDonalds, which would earn you more money than if you were to drivel away in signature campaigns? Have some dignity. You're in a first-world country, not Madagascar.

I'm in the UK.

I work as computer programmer.

1 hour of my commercial billable time - should be enough to buy a month of food in a 3rd world country (eating bananas and drinking water).

Signature campaigns, content creation, social media - it adds up.

On a number of occasions I got better per hour earning that working in a job...

Additional benefit: educating myself about new projects while writing the articles.

•••

What happened - I placed the bid to rebuild the trust, to recover the relationship.

Unfortunately - one failure lead to another failure.

This the message I've sent.

In my opinion there should be some communication phase, no need to throw negative trust like that.

I'm sorry.

Again misunderstanding.

My initial post - that was deleted - was complaining about that I'm from the UK, that I also like gifts and surprises and that I did something unconventional on my FB regarding gifts, posted my virtual debit card etc... It was NOT the place for the conversation, the thread was for the auction only.

I did apologise for that.

Matter cleared.

•••

To re-establish the trust, I've placed the bid and I send the link to USPS "small box flat rate". I thought that what you say is "US address only, unless you sort it out"... I thought that providing link to the USPS with the exact product is good enough.

Apparently it is not good enough - I have some friends in the US who can accept the parcel, alternatively I can find some re-shipment company: https://www.myus.com/gb/

It's not an issue for me.

Can you please remove the negative trust? I'm still in "communication mode" - discussing all the options. We can still communicate.

18 USC 1622: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1622

> Whoever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Not a lawyer, please communicate with me.

Don't throw negative trust like that.

I've sent 0.03 BTC which is something like $143 now.

Please.

So far I'm losing on all sides - negative trust, 0.03 BTC gone, blocked on Twitter...

I want to have quiet and peaceful time rather than causing any trouble.

Recommended Solution - everyone wins - noone loses:
- forget the shipping, forget the box,
- because you have charitable thing in the footer, please hold the BTC
- if you can, please donate the money to: http://centres.iskcon.org/centre/iskcon-san-diego/ (they do a great job providing free food for people in need)
- please remove the negative trust, appreciate such factors as responsiveness, initiative, communication and low scale of misdemeanour

With respect and compliments, pure intentions at heart.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:03:35 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:45:05 PM by TheButterZone

Fair warning of negative trust events were all there in the list of auction terms! Black and white, clear as crystal!

I've removed the rating now that 1) the BTC0.03 (locked to $143.51 USD at time of transaction per blockchain.info) has confirmed 2) you've said your friends in the US can accept the parcel (so at no point will I be signing my name under penalty of perjury after putting a "low value on the shipping form, to avoid customs")

I meant exactly what I said, not what you wanted me to have meant.

USA delivery address only
- the delivery address of the mystery box can only be in the USA.
100% up to you to find & hire a US-based shipping forwarder/reshipper if you're outside the US
- USPS is not a shipping forwarder/reshipper, it is the original shipping service of all the outgoing shipments I pay for, as noted in the Shipping: line of my terms. My original shipping service cannot also be the forwarder/reshipper you hire, a third/fourth party.

You give me too much to spend the time/money to reply to.

My prime directive is to liquidate my goods, so:
Please PM the USA delivery address of your friend in the US. Also, tell me whether or not they can hold the mystery box items for you to pick up the next time you're in the US (in which case, dimensions & weight for carry-on & checked luggage would need to be considered)
OR
if I need to keep the mystery box dimensions down to what you had PM'd: 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8" (if it's to be these dimensions, of a small flat rate box, there are free ones at every post office).
OR
If you & your friend in the US ever buy each other gifts, you could just have whatever's sent to them be your gift to them, & they would give you a gift of equivalent value later. If you PM me "crack the mystery", I'll let you choose specific gifts for them from my inventory.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: