Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369805 times)
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

FILLY WILLY, HOW IS IT WORKING FOR NAC, LIVING LIKE A CROOK AND SCAMMING PEOPLE?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark25

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

FILLY WILLY, HOW IS IT WORKING FOR NAC, LIVING LIKE A CROOK AND SCAMMING PEOPLE?

I have spoken to Phil on numerous occasions and he does NOT work for NAC. Quit attacking the guy. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Steven-LIAR, LIAR Steven- A man not of his word!!!  You just have words with no meaning.  VERY, VERY SAD!! What happened to the positive Steven we we all once New turned NASTY!!  One thing I cannot stand is a LIAR on our private messaging and you NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD!!  Utterly ridiculous and you know it!!!  👺👺👺

Positive supporters keep up the good work!  You know who you are....😀😀😀
AM2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

I have spoken to Phil on numerous occasions and he does NOT work for NAC. Quit attacking the guy. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!!

SO YOU BOTH ARE CROOKS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SERIOUSLY, YOU GOT A REAL BRAIN DISORDER! EVERYONE IS SCREAMING FOR THERE MONEY BACK AND YET YOU KEEP FOOLING EVERYONE!
Mark25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

SO YOU BOTH ARE CROOKS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SERIOUSLY, YOU GOT A REAL BRAIN DISORDER! EVERYONE IS SCREAMING FOR THERE MONEY BACK AND YET YOU KEEP FOOLING EVERYONE!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND TAKE IT UP WITH NAC. You, however, have been refusing a refund for months now. You get what you deserve at this point.
You really need help, bro. There is something seriously wrong with you. But as they say, misery loves company!
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Why don't we stop blaming each other and let the admins do their work, I mean I don't share a lot of personal opinions but I have never will called people names or be disrespectful. I want us to be a family. Smiley Kiss
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

AM2018---You won't sell our tokens, your not relevant, spread flamatrory statements around and who knows what else......  Your totally irrelevant at this point!  I do want to see Encon get his money back by selling to others because at least he's honest about that part!  But you...........are total and complete disgrace with your filthy mouth and continued trash talking!  It's feeding time now.....  Here you go.......🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

IF YOU WANT A REFUND TAKE IT UP WITH NAC. You, however, have been refusing a refund for months now. You get what you deserve at this point.
You really need help, bro. There is something seriously wrong with you. But as they say, misery loves company!

It sure does!! 🍻
Mark25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

With a road or blinded eyes I can see a clear path.. I mean if we stick together which is something I will like to promote I can tell and foresee that we will be rewarded.

That's the spirit! Don't listen to the haters. They will all see once this coin is listed on the exchange and surpasses all of our expectations.

Cheers!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

With a road or blinded eyes I can see a clear path.. I mean if we stick together which is something I will like to promote I can tell and foresee that we will be rewarded.

That's the spirit! Don't listen to the haters. They will all see once this coin is listed on the exchange and surpasses all of our expectations.

Cheers!

NAC,
My suggestion since you refused to take the tokens back, is you need to broker a deal between holders who like the project and those that don't!
Find good buyers, We can Escrow thru Stealth, we can trust Stealth.
And make deals happen. But we have trouble with Just Phil and David..
I want out and I want a the lowest risk way out of this!

But Stealth is a BIG LIAR.  That's A huge problem and we Can't trust Stealth!!!!!!!  Are you kidding.........  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I cannot believe you just made that COMMENT!!! And to think he runs your group.  You trust him over an attorney.  PATHETIC!!!!!  WOW!!!!!. be very carefull if you do.  CAUTION!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!
AM2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Cheers!

NAC,
My suggestion since you refused to take the tokens back, is you need to broker a deal between holders who like the project and those that don't!

But Stealth is a BIG LIAR.  That's A huge problem and we Can't trust Stealth!!!!!!!  Are you kidding.........  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I cannot believe you just made that COMMENT!!! And to think he runs your group.  You trust him over an attorney.  PATHETIC!!!!!  WOW!!!!!. be very carefull if you do.  CAUTION!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!

YOU PHILLY ARE A FUCKING LIAR..YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING AND BLUFFING TO BUY THE TOKENS FROM STEALTH AND ENCON FOR MONTHS NOW..BUT ALL YOU DID WAS FOOLING THEM. STOP THIS NONSENSE..YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!! YOU ARE WORKING FOR NAC..AND AS THEM, ALL YOU DO IS FOOLING AND SCAMMING PEOPLE!! YOU DONT GET ON AN EXCHANGE AND YOU DONT GIVE INVESTORS THERE MONEY BACK..FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!
Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!

We’ll put!! 👏👏👏

Thank you mate, I know that what we need to stay together the road is bumpy and it's a long ride but we will make it through!

The more they hate the more we will stand.
Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!

We’ll put!! 👏👏👏

Thank you mate, I know that what we need to stay together the road is bumpy and it's a long ride but we will make it through!

The more they hate the more we will stand.

AGAIN ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT 😒😒
You call this a fake account, when cleary the only one who is fake and making a big drama out of this is you! I think you have serious brain damage… you need to stop calling names, this is not proper of an intelligent man, I mean how old are you?
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

Cheers!

NAC,

YOU PHILLY ARE A FUCKING LIAR..YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING AND BLUFFING TO BUY THE TOKENS FROM STEALTH AND ENCON FOR MONTHS NOW..BUT ALL YOU DID WAS FOOLING THEM. STOP THIS NONSENSE..YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!! YOU ARE WORKING FOR NAC..AND AS THEM, ALL YOU DO IS FOOLING AND SCAMMING PEOPLE!! YOU DONT GET ON AN EXCHANGE AND YOU DONT GIVE INVESTORS THERE MONEY BACK..FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!

AM2018-I've never seen someone as wrong, as you are on every single count!!  WOW.....  Ask your boss Steven, if I can post his private chat with me.  I think that would be very revealing and says it all!  I'm the kind of person that wouldn't post a private chat without permission even with Steven.  I think it would clear the air though.  Let me know......  Thank you! P.S.   I won't buy Tokens unless through David for security purposes, signature, and privacy not because I don't want too.  Anyone who will go through the proper channels, let me know. Thanks in advance!  AM2018-Pathetic does not do you justice and it's really a shame! 😀😀
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:02 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:18:23 PM by David N. Salmon

Cheers!

NAC,

But Stealth is a BIG LIAR.  That's A huge problem and we Can't trust Stealth!!!!!!!  Are you kidding.........  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I cannot believe you just made that COMMENT!!! And to think he runs your group.  You trust him over an attorney.  PATHETIC!!!!!  WOW!!!!!. be very carefull if you do.  CAUTION!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!

AM2018-I've never seen someone as wrong, as you are on every single count!!  WOW.....  Ask your boss Steven, if I can post his private chat with me.  I think that would be very revealing and says it all!  I'm the kind of person that wouldn't post a private chat without permission even with Steven.  I think it would clear the air though.  Let me know......  Thank you! P.S.   I won't buy Tokens unless through David for security purposes, signature, and privacy not because I don't want too.  Anyone who will go through the proper channels, let me know. Thanks in advance!  AM2018-Pathetic does not do you justice and it's really a shame! 😀😀

"Philly" has contacted me and is ready to do business.  If sellers want to take me out of the picture I have no problems with that.  We can get you another independent intermediary.  No licensed professional is going to put their license on the line by intentionally involving themselves in a fraudulent transaction.  

AM2018, your personal attacks on "Philly are deplorable.   I believe your relentless vulgar rants have cost you all credibility and no one pays any attention to you anymore.  I believe there are those with real questions which would appreciate it if you would stop posting and let them address real issues.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

Completely Steph, we are in the best hands, but there are always envious people trying to discredit others. We must remain positive!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

AMLBitcointalk (www.amlbitcointalk.org) is hosting AML BitCoin’s CEO, Founder, and Creator, Marcus Andrade, for an AMA (‘Ask Me Anything’), to answer any non-technical support questions about AML BitCoin. Please visit the ‘AMA with Marcus Andrade’ discussion on AMLBitcointalk for instructions to send Marcus questions. Marcus will publish answers to your questions in the thread as soon as possible! The AMA commences today! Token Holders with technical support questions should visit the customer support discussion on AMLBitcointalk.  

Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

If experts predict that by 2020 BTC will be 250k to 1M, then its very clear that a coin with utilities such as AML will be right behind it. My O/P

Brad you hit the nail on the head, we are looking at the best cryptocurrency that will be on the market! I don’t care what the haters say about this project. I know and believe in AML and I have faith that they will take us to new heights!

Brad and Andrew thank you for sharing this information, and of course, we have to wait for the exchange of the coins to start. Very soon we will be celebrating.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:30:31 AM

AMLBitcointalk (www.amlbitcointalk.org) is hosting AML BitCoin’s CEO, Founder, and Creator, Marcus Andrade, for an AMA (‘Ask Me Anything’), to answer any non-technical support questions about AML BitCoin. Please visit the ‘AMA with Marcus Andrade’ discussion on AMLBitcointalk for instructions to send Marcus questions. Marcus will publish answers to your questions in the thread as soon as possible! The AMA commences today! Token Holders with technical support questions should visit the customer support discussion on AMLBitcointalk.  

https://i.imgur.com/1lsghvJ.png
That's FANTASTiC NEWS!!!  I'm really excited and privileged to be part of AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!  MARCUS ANDRADE-Thank you!!!  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋🌋😎
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:27 AM

French Minister Bruno Le Marie Highlights Importance of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Found this interesting article earlier: https://www.ccn.com/french-minister-bruno-le-marie-highlights-importance-of-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies/  France is getting ahead of many countries by working on these security regulations. It's great to see that AML Bitcoin is working towards achieving all the regulations governments are asking for!

Interesting article Frank, AML is the only cryptocurrency that embraces all of the inevitable worldwide government regulations. I'm so excited about being part of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: