Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369796 times)
Harry Smith

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

I got my tokens last week and everything is working as expected. I have no doubt that AML Bitcoin will become a monster. It seems that the only problem here is with the people who got banned from the Telegram group. Apparently they are doing the same thing here. If you're an investor- don't crap the project or beat up the team. That is stupid! Rome was not built in one day.

If the only issue you see is getting the tokens in the wallet then you should be happy.

I received mine without a hitch too.  I really like your posts guys. Rome was not built in a day and neither is AML, but I believe they are a cutting edge crypto that has immense potential if picked up by governments, banks, institutions and third parties.  I did my homework and cannot wait for the fruitful investment return.  Great job!!

You did your homework, I dont believe you did your homework. Did you know the list of officers were due for the NAC Foundation on 2-28-18 and still have not been submitted to the state for the corporation? Did you know the Business license also expired on 2-28-18?  You did no homework you know nothing! look for yourself!

http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d&nt7=0

They pay late fees, why? these are the people in charge of course its a problem!
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/FeeDetails.aspx?ctok=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d

Did you know the registered agent Robert Harris has 98% of the corporations that he starts all have been revoked/dissolved?
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/RACorps.aspx?fsnain=Nzk%252bCL9lLru%252f8S8Jbe3lBw%253d%253d&RAName=ROBERT+C.+HARRIS

This is the address on the website and phone number answered by "The Office Squad" they dont even have a office
http://www.theofficesquad.com/

So dont tell me what I see you did no research.

Get the picture now?

Sloowdown, you're really digging for anything here. When you renew any type of paperwork for a business entity, it takes time to be processed in databases. We're not in charge of the other clients that Robert Harris or anyone has; corporate entities around the world are formed and dissoluted daily-- this has nothing to do with us. We do have a Las Vegas office. It is crystal clear that all you want to do is bash AML BitCoin and post anything to have anything negative to say about us. Are you even a Token Holder? It certainly doesn't seem like it. And if you are a Token Holder, it is obvious that you don't want to be. As I mentioned in a post before, if you are in fact a Token Holder, we will refund you so that you no longer have to be a part of the project that you trash on the internet on a daily basis.

Sorry, but that's grade A bull. It typically takes 24 to 48 hrs.

This team and project looks dodgier and dodgier by the minute.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DWYsIb7obes/VPG6at4xXxI/AAAAAAAAQQ0/PwY_kXx39Zo/s1600/leadership_lemmings2.gif

Lol. That's funny. Have you ever dealt with a  government office?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

I got my tokens last week and everything is working as expected. I have no doubt that AML Bitcoin will become a monster. It seems that the only problem here is with the people who got banned from the Telegram group. Apparently they are doing the same thing here. If you're an investor- don't crap the project or beat up the team. That is stupid! Rome was not built in one day.

If the only issue you see is getting the tokens in the wallet then you should be happy.

I received mine without a hitch too.  I really like your posts guys. Rome was not built in a day and neither is AML, but I believe they are a cutting edge crypto that has immense potential if picked up by governments, banks, institutions and third parties.  I did my homework and cannot wait for the fruitful investment return.  Great job!!

Hi PhillyWilly! Thank you so much for the kind words!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:49:36 PM by AMLBitcoin

Hi,

Absolutely. Will you please let us know why you'd like a refund? We'll send the refund paperwork to you shortly.

Best,
AML BitCoin Support Team

This is the email they respond with "shortly" lol they wont refund the money i bet. You offered a refund what paperwork? Send it now?

Hi, Check your email now Smiley We sent you items needed for the refund. You received a reply to your email within 13 minutes and then your refund paperwork 17 minutes after that. In total you waited exactly 30 minutes to obtain you refund paperwork. Please go ahead and provide what's needed so that we can refund you ASAP.

also please dont use my real name in here ok, please erase that.

In one of your posts today, you copied and pasted the email that we sent you---that has your first name in the address field. We will delete the one mention that we posted of your first name (that was a reply to this post), however your post of our email to you will still have your name on it, unless you choose to delete it.
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

So this guy posts his real name in the chat and then tells admin not use his real name. Classic! I really hope you get your refund. Your whining is making my eyes bleed. Where I come from we call that the millennial affect (wants accountability from everyone but themselves). But still I suspect that even though you'll get your money back and have no further interest in this project you'll continue to be a raging pain in the ass. To answer your previous question yes I still have faith in this company and its projects. I don't claim to know the ins and outs of business so I'm not going to pretend that I do (unlike someone). Speculation without education has no more use than an extra asshole. And nobody needs an extra asshole (right slow).

P.S. sorry about the foul language in case there are any ladies reading this.
The Big C

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

Actually i came here to see what people are saying. It just so happens that your crying and complaining take up most of the last few pages. If your so ready to be done with this project and really don't care about me or my opinion then why the response. Any intelligent person is going to see you for what you really are. A bottle fed little mamby pamby that screams until he's heard. I just have zero tolerance for spoiled little brats that have no idea what real work is. But you can keep replying to me and stomping your feet it makes no difference. Your insignificant in the grand scheme of things. No positive contributions and nothing to remember you for. Except for being that one kid who lacked parental disciplined and patience. So please do us all a favor and slip into obscurity. Get your refund and be gone with you there's no reason for you to be in this chat anymore.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

Wow sure is allot of crying going on in this chat. Thought I would come in and see what other people had to say. Looks like some good soldiers being overshadowed by a couple of want it now crybaby types ( the norm in most chat rooms). But anyway the telegram is better maybe because the people on that forum are showing a little more respect. Seems to me that if you want answers you should wait until there given (like everybody else). Or you could stomp your feet and cry and get treated like a disrespectful little child that needs a time out. Complaining about communication isn't going to make anybody communicate. If your that unhappy wait for the listing sell your position and be done with it. Simple as that. I for one believe this a great opportunity and am happy to be a part of it. Everything I read lately is all about regulation a compliant coin is naturally what comes next. I guess my advise to the haters would be please hate quietly and let the adults do there work. The faster they finish the faster you can leave and the faster we will all be done with you. To the soldiers in this group keep the faith let not the seeds of doubt poison the mind and weaken your resolve. And to the AML team keep up the good work. I know your making sure that it's going to get done right.
Sincerly a true believer The Big C

What a crock of crap lol. Soldiers are you kidding me? Telegram is better because if you ask question they can kick you out and feed you this hunk of crap you spitting out of your mouth. You guys really think people are so stupid but you know what they really are. Afraid to speak up and you make accounts and come in here with this crap. As soon as I get my money back i am outta here. You have seen no info that makes you say this bull you are saying, what are you a mind reader? Are you getting a cut? Who are you try to trick? Shut up and mind your own business.

Sloowdown, your refund is being processed. What that means is you are no longer a customer. Since you're no longer a customer, there's no need for you to continue posting here. You are alienating our customers and have been. By how you act here and how you acted in Telegram, is seems as though you must enjoy arguing and antagonizing people. There's no room for that here. You have just posted endless endless endlessly. All people see on this thread are posts from you. What you are doing and have been doing is not wanted.  Please stop. We have asked you several times already. PLEASE STOP.
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Tell me please, what about the coins that did not sell? Do they somehow "burn"? Or stay in circulation?
It seems to me that the fewer coins will be in circulation the higher the price of our coins will be. Correct if I'm not right
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:03 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:17:15 PM by AMLBitcoin

Wow sure is allot of crying going on in this chat. Thought I would come in and see what other people had to say. Looks like some good soldiers being overshadowed by a couple of want it now crybaby types ( the norm in most chat rooms). But anyway the telegram is better maybe because the people on that forum are showing a little more respect. Seems to me that if you want answers you should wait until there given (like everybody else). Or you could stomp your feet and cry and get treated like a disrespectful little child that needs a time out. Complaining about communication isn't going to make anybody communicate. If your that unhappy wait for the listing sell your position and be done with it. Simple as that. I for one believe this a great opportunity and am happy to be a part of it. Everything I read lately is all about regulation a compliant coin is naturally what comes next. I guess my advise to the haters would be please hate quietly and let the adults do there work. The faster they finish the faster you can leave and the faster we will all be done with you. To the soldiers in this group keep the faith let not the seeds of doubt poison the mind and weaken your resolve. And to the AML team keep up the good work. I know your making sure that it's going to get done right.

What a crock of crap lol. Soldiers are you kidding me? Telegram is better because if you ask question they can kick you out and feed you this hunk of crap you spitting out of your mouth. You guys really think people are so stupid but you know what they really are. Afraid to speak up and you make accounts and come in here with this crap. As soon as I get my money back i am outta here. You have seen no info that makes you say this bull you are saying, what are you a mind reader? Are you getting a cut? Who are you try to trick? Shut up and mind your own business.

Sloowdown, your refund is being processed. What that means is you are no longer a customer. Since you're no longer a customer, there's no need for you to continue posting here. You are alienating our customers and have been. By how you act here and how you acted in Telegram, is seems as though you must enjoy arguing and antagonizing people. There's no room for that here. You have just posted endless endless endlessly. All people see on this thread are posts from you. What you are doing and have been doing is not wanted.  Please stop. We have asked you several times already. PLEASE STOP.

When you give me my money then i am no longer a customer. i dont believe anything you say until i get my money back I will continue to do as I have been. Why would i believe anything you "say"? Let me guess i will get my money "SOON" lol what a joke.

All i got was a email saying my tokens are available wtf! Always drama, when will ASAP happen and I get my refund so i can stop even looking here? Just do what you say sometime.

Really??? We processed your wire transfer refund, and we emailed you about it at 12:31PM CST today. You probably have the funds in your account now. We sent you the transaction number. But of course, you failed to mention this in your post. If our team sent you tokens, you can send them back to us, as your wire was already processed and you likely already have the funds in your account now. But even if you do already have your funds in your account (which I'm almost positive that you do)- you wouldn't post this, right? Because all you do here is write negative trash about us; it seems to give you enjoyment to do this. Your refund was processed in less than 24 hours. But here you are still trash talking and complaining endless endless endlessly again.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

When you give me my money then i am no longer a customer. i dont believe anything you say until i get my money back I will continue to do as I have been. Why would i believe anything you "say"? Let me guess i will get my money "SOON" lol what a joke.

All i got was a email saying my tokens are available wtf! Always drama, when will ASAP happen and I get my refund so i can stop even looking here? Just do what you say sometime.

Really??? We processed your wire transfer refund, and we emailed you about it at 12:31PM CST today. You probably have the funds in your account now. We sent you the transaction number. But of course, you failed to mention this in your post. If our team sent you tokens, you can send them back to us, as your wire was already processed and you likely already have the funds in your account now. But even if you do already have your funds in your account (which I'm almost positive that you do)- you wouldn't post this, right? Because all you do here is write negative trash about us; it seems to give you enjoyment to do this. Your refund was processed in less than 24 hours. But here you are still trash talking and complaining endless endless endlessly again.

I do not have the money in my account and thats why I am still here. Send me my money then we can talk about that. I dont have your wallet DL and dont want to have it DL just waiting on my cash. You guys talk a lot about things but dont do anything. Send the money then talk! Processed my ass! So now you gonna tell me you sent the money and the tokens to make another issue man just send my money I am bored of this BS

Oh, you don't have our wallet? So why have you been endlessly complaining about not getting your tokens? Why do you have a wallet address in your account? Is is evident what you're trying to do here.
The Big C

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

Wow you really cant help yourself can you slow. You just have to reply, have to bitch, have to cry. I imagine you probably scream at your screen while typing. It's sad really. And ya soldiers people with a sense duty, honor, and respect things you obviously know nothing about. You spew your hate filled rhetoric upon anybody that doesn't bend to your spoiled little will. Your pathetic. It's people like you that are part of the problem. Truly you are a despicable being. I'm going to say that you just cant resist replying to this post (because little baby just has to be heard). So go ahead stomp your feet bitch whine and cry it makes no difference to me you're beneath me you're beneath this admin you're beneath this company and its projects. You've chosen to make this team the target of your aggression so I've chosen to make you the target of mine. I cant stand it when spoiled little do nothing lowlifes give hard working people flak about not working hard enough. What the would you know about building something from the ground up (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that's what). Your the type that rides on the backs of other people because your either to stupid or to lazy to do it yourself (I'm guessing its both). And your probably going to say that i don't know anything about you it doesn't matter i know your type. Everyone knows your type.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

Well it was the first problem that I could identify at first glance. I myself didn't buy any, but I came across the thread and read those about those concerns. Easy skip on this one then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AmillionL

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

A new thread has been created for specific post ICO & Token Issue.

Insults, false information, spam and irrelevant advertising will be deleted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3069526.msg31621038#msg31621038

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Wow you really cant help yourself can you slow. You just have to reply, have to bitch, have to cry. I imagine you probably scream at your screen while typing. It's sad really. And ya soldiers people with a sense duty, honor, and respect things you obviously know nothing about. You spew your hate filled rhetoric upon anybody that doesn't bend to your spoiled little will. Your pathetic. It's people like you that are part of the problem. Truly you are a despicable being. I'm going to say that you just cant resist replying to this post (because little baby just has to be heard). So go ahead stomp your feet bitch whine and cry it makes no difference to me you're beneath me you're beneath this admin you're beneath this company and its projects. You've chosen to make this team the target of your aggression so I've chosen to make you the target of mine. I cant stand it when spoiled little do nothing lowlifes give hard working people flak about not working hard enough. What the would you know about building something from the ground up (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that's what). Your the type that rides on the backs of other people because your either to stupid or to lazy to do it yourself (I'm guessing its both). And your probably going to say that i don't know anything about you it doesn't matter i know your type. Everyone knows your type.
Big C your a legend,you have summed up this slowdown kid very well
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Big C your a legend,you have summed up this slowdown kid very well

What a joke you guys are!

12 emails I have from them and still no refund lol each email says I will have it "SOON" what a joke!

#1- We did not send you 12 emails.
#2- Your wire transfer was processed yesterday (less than 24 hours after you submitted your paperwork). We sent you the transaction number. If the funds aren't there, call your bank, because the wire was sent to the account that you requested we send it to.
#3- We fulfilled everything on our end incredibly quickly, and you still won't stop with the trash talking.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I knew you were a quitter, now get outta here if you dont have any good info to share .

You are continuing to alienate our customers. We have asked you countless times to stop. Your refund has been processed. You are no longer a customer. There is no reason for you to be posting anything in this thread anymore. It seems like what you are doing is intentional. Are you purposely trying to alienate our customers? Because you did not disagree with this when we mentioned it before, and you are continuing. This is harassing behavior. PLEASE STOP.
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Just receive my tokens on wallet!) Yahooo!!!!)

Do you already have information how many coins were sold at each stage?
And what will happen to unsold coins? Will you burn them?
Thanks
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Lord, return the man his money ...
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

We already did.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I knew you were a quitter, now get outta here if you dont have any good info to share .

You are continuing to alienate our customers. We have asked you countless times to stop. Your refund has been processed. You are no longer a customer. There is no reason for you to be posting anything in this thread anymore. It seems like what you are doing is intentional. Are you purposely trying to alienate our customers? Because you did not disagree with this when we mentioned it before, and you are continuing. This is harassing behavior. PLEASE STOP.

You did send me 12 emails since you offered the refund in 3 days now. I can post them if you like? Just send my money then and stop mailing me without my money in my account. Just do what you say for once.

What you're posting is NOT TRUE. Go ahead and post them. This way everyone can see how you continue sending us emails and how we actually did process your wire transfer and send you a transaction number.
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

We already did.

Bullshit post the transfer, send me the transfer. Now you gonna just steal my money

Wow, you're a sick mofo. All I see on this thread are pages of your whining, bitching and crying. GROW UP be a man leave these people alone! Me and I am sure a lot of people are tired like you who committed a mistake and wants to blame AML Bitcoin. You're a classic case of misery loves company. The AML Bitcoin has been great and it's sad that they have to deal with people like you. God bless them. May the Lord help you because no-one here will help a spoiled child like you. So sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: