Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369805 times)
Scitoshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

I'm sorry I'm using a translator maybe I'm not well understood. I the site, can not see how many tokens were sold, in the past I could see it. Is it possible to solve the problem? It's important to know how the Ico is going Smiley)

Thank you for your question.

The counter at the ICO webpage is being reconciled and also as we sort out some of the technical issues with the site.
It will be back very soon. Hopefully within 24 hours.

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

We still have no way of knowing how ICO is selling would be good idea to give an indication of how many tokens are sold
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

We still have no way of knowing how ICO is selling would be good idea to give an indication of how many tokens are sold

I looked at the ticker somewhere around 36 hours after opening (when it was still up) and it was displaying ~166K tokens sold.
Which would be extremely poor considering 73,5M on offer..

I still haven't had any answers on my questions also, this whole thing looks shady AF.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

I looked at the ticker somewhere around 36 hours after opening (when it was still up) and it was displaying ~166K tokens sold.
Which would be extremely poor considering 73,5M on offer..

I still haven't had any answers on my questions also, this whole thing looks shady AF.
yeh that would explain why were not seen tokens sold,this project goes against the grain with been traceable and AML compliant so I didn’t expect much support from the crypto community,never the less I think any coin been accepted mainstream will need these features so anyone investing now will have a good vision of future, like any investment it’s a risk but I have no concerns about the team here they have been around a long time and have a bitcointalk threat with there last coin,i will say marketing for this project seems to have been poor which might slow ICO down,would be interesting to know what happens if all tokens are not sold
I joined there Telegram channel but it’s empty so if anyone is thinking of investing they are limited to here for information and not much going on here either
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Yeah also I would like to know what happens when the first phase tokens are not sold.. team, I know you're in a lot of hard work but back to talk more frequently with us

lol Smiley
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Another message that I received from AML :

-----------------------

Hello,
Many people are accidentally entering in their Ethereum Wallet address and not there Aml Token wallet address. This results in coins being sent to the wrong place. Having said that, we have decided to wait to issue out coins until the end of Phase 1 of the Public Sale.
This allows us to fix any error that any potential coin holder may have made.
Please note that the Aml Bitcoin Team does NOT receive any of your funds until it is proven that all token holders have received their coins.
Please contact us again if you have further questions.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Tech Support.

------------------------------
That's crazy .... "Many people are accidentally entering in their Ethereum Wallet address"

This company has constant problems....
I have received several emails, ( We apologize.... in 12 hours... tomorrow....we are working on it.... bla bla bla....etc...)  but I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction !

This not a safe way to trade. .. Angry
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

I received mail confirmation from shapeshift and amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com with the order numbers of the two booked transactions. And I'm telling you more, I'm one of those who are buying xxxx tokens and I'm wrong to type the amltoken address of my wallet! So if the team did not do this, I would have lost everything. Instead I contacted the team I provided the correct address, the team answered me and at the end of the first phase, I will receive my token, as written in the information that is being purchased.

Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Another message that I received from AML :

-----------------------

Hello,
Many people are accidentally entering in their Ethereum Wallet address and not there Aml Token wallet address. This results in coins being sent to the wrong place. Having said that, we have decided to wait to issue out coins until the end of Phase 1 of the Public Sale.
This allows us to fix any error that any potential coin holder may have made.
Please note that the Aml Bitcoin Team does NOT receive any of your funds until it is proven that all token holders have received their coins.
Please contact us again if you have further questions.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Tech Support.

------------------------------
That's crazy .... "Many people are accidentally entering in their Ethereum Wallet address"

This company has constant problems....
I have received several emails, ( We apologize.... in 12 hours... tomorrow....we are working on it.... bla bla bla....etc...)  but I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction !

This not a safe way to trade. .. Angry

chun.de.lac

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

Since yesterday, several people/photos were removed from https://amltoken.com/.

Some links to Linkedin profiles lead to people with different photos, different skill sets and not matching profile history.

Neha Verma: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nehadverma/
Jatin Babbar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jatin-babbar-8a831930/
chun.de.lac

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

http://amlbitcoin.com/ is down.

The is no NAC Foundation registered at 7495 W Azure Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130 (address that was visible on http://amlbitcoin.com before it was shut down).
Another NAC Foundation (with "the same" manager MARCUS ANDRADE ??) is registered in a family house in FERNLEY, NV 89408.

http://nvsos.gov/sos/
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

If you did not receive a confirmation email then send message with your transaction info: info@amlbitcoin.com

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:25:22 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 07:38:50 PM by AMLBitcoin

Some links to Linkedin profiles lead to people with different photos, different skill sets and not matching profile history.

No people were removed.
They are both software developers, have been in the company for a few years and will continue to do so.
LinkedIn links seem correct, so no issue at all.

The office address in Las Vegas is correct.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:42:51 PM

Yeah also I would like to know what happens when the first phase tokens are not sold.. team, I know you're in a lot of hard work but back to talk more frequently with us

lol Smiley

AMLToken would be distributed to everyone and made available to trade with on several crypto exchanges.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:51:57 PM

The wait for token distribution was not clearly communicated in the token sale information, which was a miss from the AMLB team. That said, waiting until conclusion of the sale is pretty standard, as you don't want trading to start until the sale is over. With that in mind I'd suggest everyone take a deep breath and do a little research on how these things work before spreading FUD.
kollom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

may be new employees and a new office)
chun.de.lac

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

No people were removed.
They are both software developers, have been in the company for a few years and will continue to do so.
LinkedIn links seem correct, so no issue at all.

The office address in Las Vegas is correct.

Everyone can check those publicly available information sources and make own opinion. Some of the Linkedin profiles and the postal address simply don't match. Maybe it's very easy to explain or just fix, so now you have a chance.
chun.de.lac

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

may be new employees and a new office)
Everything is possible, why not  Smiley As soon as everything is clear and consistent, I'll buy much more AML Tokens. I did purchase a couple of them already, just because the AMLBitcoin website is nicely done and that effort needs to be appreciated. Doesn't it?  Smiley
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

is this ANN is re-lunch of the old ann 2014?

Long time ,it could be possible why not , old coin and new thread , many people are doing the same , take some very old project and sometime they make good money! Grin

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

As I’ve posted before the AML token team are using tech they developed over some years and along with more recent tech,they are developers of Aten coin which has been around for number of years with active thread here on bitcointalk,Aten coin holders are getting to swap 1/1 for AML tokens which shows me they look after there investors,I took part in ICO received email then follow up email from team confirming my coin purchase within 10 minutes of investing,I can see some are new to ICO process and perhaps did little research expecting to receive coins straight away,this is not how ICO work and people need to chill,I have been around this tech for couple of years now and hold a number of investments I can say I’m very excited about this one and for those willing to take the risk rewards could be life changing,always do your own research before investing and never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:19:23 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 07:44:13 AM by Scitoshi

http://amlbitcoin.com/ is down.

The is no NAC Foundation registered at 7495 W Azure Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130 (address that was visible on http://amlbitcoin.com before it was shut down).
Another NAC Foundation (with "the same" manager MARCUS ANDRADE ??) is registered in a family house in FERNLEY, NV 89408.

http://nvsos.gov/sos/

1) The amlbitcoin.com is so far so good, but I do admit that sometime it takes a while to load it. It is made with wordpress. Probably the high traffic has slowed down its loading.

2) You could find NAC Foundation, LLC, by visiting the following URL.
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/corpsearch.aspx?st=c&ss=NAC
The "FERNLEY, NV 89408" is the address belonging to our registered Agent.

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:07 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 07:42:00 AM by Scitoshi

is this ANN is re-lunch of the old ann 2014?

Long time ,it could be possible why not , old coin and new thread , many people are doing the same , take some very old project and sometime they make good money! Grin

Old coin? Have you got a chance to read our whitepaper, which is available from our website?
Please have a look. We are building out a new coin with technologies developed for Aten Coin. We are using putting in some new functions as well.
https://amltoken.com/whitepaper/

Old project?
Again please read out whitepaper. It is based on our Aten Coin project, and the project is evolving.
You could also read the recent news related to what our team has achieved so far.
You may wish to watch this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw1G7LqqiBg for a quick update.

Old people?
There are a lot of capable and experienced people joining the team.
E.g. Angela Knight, CBE, VP of European Affairs http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/angela-knight-cbe-appointed-vice-president-of-european-affairs-for-aml-bitcoin/
       Hon. Carlos De La Guardia VP of Latin America Affairs http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/a-new-digital-currency-aml-bitcoin-makes-landfall-in-panama/
Do you think those people could not be trusted?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: