Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369808 times)
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to tokens@amlbitcoin.com I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.

You will get a reply within 24-72 hours after sending email.
well I would disagree with this statement since I am yet to receive a response and I replied last Thursday lol my situation is same as we discussed earlier in thread,I’ve given up to be honest and just hoping for the best.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digiads

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to tokens@amlbitcoin.com I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.

well I would disagree with this statement since I am yet to receive a response and I replied last Thursday lol my situation is same as we discussed earlier in thread,I’ve given up to be honest and just hoping for the best.
I too have been waiting for more than 72 hours after contacting tokens@amlbitcoin.com

The AML Bitcoin team really need to ramp up the communication!
Digiads

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

108 hours now. Anyone have confirmation yet?

I had another email from admin asking for a receiving address. I am an AtenCoin holder, so that could be for my existing balance to be moved.

Can any mods/admin report back and give us some kind of update please?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:37 PM

108 hours now. Anyone have confirmation yet?

I had another email from admin asking for a receiving address. I am an AtenCoin holder, so that could be for my existing balance to be moved.

Can any mods/admin report back and give us some kind of update please?

Apologies for the delay.

I have forwarded your messages and it's received, from my position I can not do more.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:40 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:36:28 PM by AMLBitcoin

AML BitCoin Appoints Ricaurte Vasquez to Board of Advisors

AML BitCoin, announced the appointment of Ricaurte "Catin" Vasquez to its board of advisors. Vasquez brings his more than 40 years of professional experience to the company, having worked with companies like General Electric and the Panama Canal, and in industries ranging from energy to finance and consulting.
He will serve on the board alongside Neil Sunkin, Raymond Robertson, John Crawford and Natko Vlahovic, advising AML BitCoin in its continued advancement as the only AML-KYC-compliant cryptocurrency.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aml-bitcoin-appoints-ricaurte-vasquez-to-board-of-advisors-300542617.html
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

80 hours later I did not receive reply from tokens@amlbitcoin.com we need at least one reply to the email sent. We need to trust that tokens comes soon in our wallets

Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

Is there somewhere we can track the ICO progress - when and how many tokens have been sold?

Sorry not at this time. We may announce when there is achievements/milestones only.

WTF ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Arabic
شرح مشروع AMLbitcoin و العملة الأكثر حماية من بين العملات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDOu0dyr5uM

AML Bitcoin Review - Anti-Money Laundering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kps0EnmULs4

Egypt
عملة جديده باسم AML Bitcoin تعرف عليها و سارع بشراء الرموز الخاصه بها بسعر 1$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soH2LaH7qo4
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies Versus the Central Banks

"Up until now, banks and governments have been apprehensive about the use of cryptocurrencies as they do not meet American banking standards, the directives of The Patriot Act and other regulatory documents, in other words they are not AML compliant," says NAC Foundation CEO Marcus Andrade. "We developed AML Bitcoin to address these concerns and to offer the market a fully lawful alternative. Right now, several American banks are testing the use of our product for interbank transfers. We believe that our solution will save millions in exchange fees."

https://www.fxstreet.com/education/cryptocurrencies-versus-the-central-banks-201710260928
jajy123

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies Versus the Central Banks

"Up until now, banks and governments have been apprehensive about the use of cryptocurrencies as they do not meet American banking standards, the directives of The Patriot Act and other regulatory documents, in other words they are not AML compliant," says NAC Foundation CEO Marcus Andrade. "We developed AML Bitcoin to address these concerns and to offer the market a fully lawful alternative. Right now, several American banks are testing the use of our product for interbank transfers. We believe that our solution will save millions in exchange fees."

https://www.fxstreet.com/education/cryptocurrencies-versus-the-central-banks-201710260928

all this is very nice, but I do not understand why I did not have any response from anyone in this forum and I did not have a response from tokens@amlbitcoin.com. I sent mail with all the details and address to send the tokens eight days ago... I just ask for a confirmation that you have received everything, not a very complicated thing for a team like yours

post #278 and #287
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.

I've kept your questions open because it wasn't for me to answer. But I can imagine the team does not like to speak about what's being done behind the scenes. Also in the best
interest of coin- and stakeholders.

all this is very nice, but I do not understand why I did not have any response from anyone in this forum and I did not have a response from tokens@amlbitcoin.com. I sent mail with all the details and address to send the tokens eight days ago... I just ask for a confirmation that you have received everything, not a very complicated thing for a team like yours

post #278 and #287

I have replied you and also sent you a DM. Thing is we can not ask for personal details and then how can we link your forum post to your email? So all I can do is pass on the message with your profilename. Everyone will get an email/newsletter when the audit is completed and when the coin is ready to distribute.
9ine

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

need a dutch translation ?
jajy123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.

I've kept your questions open because it wasn't for me to answer. But I can imagine the team does not like to speak about what's being done behind the scenes. Also in the best

post #278 and #287

I have replied you and also sent you a DM. Thing is we can not ask for personal details and then how can we link your forum post to your email? So all I can do is pass on the message with your profilename. Everyone will get an email/newsletter when the audit is completed and when the coin is ready to distribute.

I responded to your private message, hope you can fix it soon. it will be my concern to update the situation here in public messages about what will happen. thank you so much
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:38:05 PM

When the bounty activity starts, it is expected. Can I keep a Chinese translation?
 Lips sealed

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

When the bounty activity starts, it is expected. Can I keep a Chinese translation?
 Lips sealed

We have many translations already, but you can apply for an Ambassador role. It is for sending regular updates of translation.
Other tasks:
Collecting latest press releases in a particular country and send news updates for local bitcointalkthread
Create some local forum and social media presence. Replying basic questions and forwarding posts that need attention from the team.
Various small production activities.

Also you can take part in a Telegram group we will use for bounties/microtasking. Welcome to send a DM if you have interest to support for your country.
Rmat_PO

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

post #278 and #287

I responded to your private message, hope you can fix it soon. it will be my concern to update the situation here in public messages about what will happen. thank you so much

I have the same situation. I sent my wallet address both to tokens@amlbitcoin.com and to audit@amlbitcoin.com with the question what next, how to transfer tokens in my wallet. No answer since one week.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

post #278 and #287

I have the same situation. I sent my wallet address both to tokens@amlbitcoin.com and to audit@amlbitcoin.com with the question what next, how to transfer tokens in my wallet. No answer since one week.
Yeh I think it’s safe to say we won’t be getting replies to our emails but in fairness they probably have hundreds if not thousands to go through for there audit so best to wait I think,if I remember correctly the team posted we would get our tokens early after first part of ICO has finished and be able to trade also,they promised to release more details soon regarding that but it’s my guess there shutting ICO down after first stage is finished since they can’t expect trading to start half way through an ICO
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:15:53 PM

Tokens will be transferred to wallets only in later stage. The team is doing an extra audit on all orders even though your order was confirmed already.
Rmat_PO

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:51:49 AM

Tokens will be transferred to wallets only in later stage. The team is doing an extra audit on all orders even though your order was confirmed already.

Thank you for the explanaition. I think the problem is in communication. The purchase process described on youtube instruction differs from the real one. There is no step in real process to input the wallet address and no information in which way the tokens will be transfered into the wallet. I sent my wallet address via email thanks to the info on this blog.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Thank you for the explanaition. I think the problem is in communication. The purchase process described on youtube instruction differs from the real one. There is no step in real process to input the wallet address and no information in which way the tokens will be transfered into the wallet. I sent my wallet address via email thanks to the info on this blog.

We will be hiring more people to improve communications and support marketing. The past month has started a rollercoaster for AML BitCoin.

The video explainer from youtube is already outdated since we work now with ICOBox. The team is working on a new video.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: