Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369796 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Of course it's going to be fast. There's no transaction volume or history. Just empty blocks from NAC's pre-mining. The real test will be to se how it stands up under pressure, and what volume of TXs per second it can support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

People who getting defensive or possibly offensive like statements like “u back of the line”... is exactly what for me concerned on telegram please stop doing this here...it’s this that is rude. and as for please stop comments.... nobody asked the members to please stop anything... on telegram when they got v offensive while admin around. Admin I believeed supported that. And did no please stop.... fast ban for questions. I was already v concerned about the way some were being treated there... it’s those people who then would get upset then I wondered if they been  banned not the actually members who were being rude and most likely v untruthful. We t not in George Orwell’s 1984. When people get concerned and ask questions.... trust has been eroded. What seems to be happening is infantizing/ criticising questioner I said passive aggressive “responses” is a cheap form of aggression and allows the upset person to them “react” then banned?  I said I was concerned about what looked like deliberate wind ups to what looked like good concerned investors and couldn believe how being treated like a gangs going after with admin joining. Opposite of encouraging good environment for members it’s not group think double talk  humiliate... not right and I sure won’t allow put downs without noticing or it was my commenting nicely that I felt dishonestt and didn’t understand why admin passive aggressive and joining maybe even passive aggressive starting of bullying and banning... sometimes while it was definitely the other members admin seemed to be pushing along supporting the put downs and the “victims” getting banned. So ott that I cringe if I see any of that here too. Strange environment it what started my concern yet it’s the people who get concerned who getting dropped it seems.nowaynoway I should have been banned but the people who at time were talking about having sums of unbelievable amounts ... who claimed not to care about social media or asked like who cares.... they just wanted more tokens like”20 million not enough”... admin didn’t say let’s all be kind and truthful. Got hostility back for commenting that I didn’t feel genuine. Getting banned for politely speaking out but firmly.... brains out gotta go... ban... not about rudeness when the only rudeness at these times probably from the other “welcomed” members. Some who seemed from one peroson with more than one profile. Hostile telegram is actually in my opinion passive aggressive admin. Gotta see this here too then I guess.

The same people that were on Telegram are the same ones that are here talking the same way. Again it just makes concern when you see that. It is a few kids seems like maybe 5 of them and they just donbt know any better. The sad thing is ....who hired them? They also have bad judgement. After complaining here I did get a email at least. It was no new news but maybe they have learned to communicate with the people who funded them. lets see and I would not take what is said in Telegram or even here to heart because you have that element involoved with this company. They do not know any better i assume, at least I hope thats the case.

It's really unfortunate that NAC and their representatives are acting in such a juvenile and unprofessional manner. I still believe there's great potential for AML cryptos, but this team is by far the worse I've come across - and no, before you ask, this isn't my first ICO. There's something very fishy about the extensions of the ICO (e.g. buying more time to mine), the marketing around it (or lack there-of), and the roadmap itself (AMLBTC won't actually be AML for at least 6 months). For one...If your token/coin is supposed to be AML/KYC compliant, why hasn't there been a KYC verification process other than a ludicrous request to send copies of IDs via email? It doesn't add up. If you look at it objectively, it screams out scam. I would not be surprised to see them being investigated by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) in the near future - they broke just about every rule of the Howey test during their ICO.

Also, the lead admin Telegram admin, Melissa is part of their marketing team, not just a kid they've hired to moderate.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:34 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:23:15 PM by AMLBitcoin

People who getting defensive or possibly offensive like statements like “u back of the line”... is exactly what for me concerned on telegram please stop doing this here...it’s this that is rude. and as for please stop comments.... nobody asked the members to please stop anything... on telegram when they got v offensive while admin around. Admin I believeed supported that. And did no please stop.... fast ban for questions. I was already v concerned about the way some were being treated there... it’s those people who then would get upset then I wondered if they been  banned not the actually members who were being rude and most likely v untruthful. We t not in George Orwell’s 1984. When people get concerned and ask questions.... trust has been eroded. What seems to be happening is infantizing/ criticising questioner I said passive aggressive “responses” is a cheap form of aggression and allows the upset person to them “react” then banned?  I said I was concerned about what looked like deliberate wind ups to what looked like good concerned investors and couldn believe how being treated like a gangs going after with admin joining. Opposite of encouraging good environment for members it’s not group think double talk  humiliate... not right and I sure won’t allow put downs without noticing or it was my commenting nicely that I felt dishonestt and didn’t understand why admin passive aggressive and joining maybe even passive aggressive starting of bullying and banning... sometimes while it was definitely the other members admin seemed to be pushing along supporting the put downs and the “victims” getting banned. So ott that I cringe if I see any of that here too. Strange environment it what started my concern yet it’s the people who get concerned who getting dropped it seems.nowaynoway I should have been banned but the people who at time were talking about having sums of unbelievable amounts ... who claimed not to care about social media or asked like who cares.... they just wanted more tokens like”20 million not enough”... admin didn’t say let’s all be kind and truthful. Got hostility back for commenting that I didn’t feel genuine. Getting banned for politely speaking out but firmly.... brains out gotta go... ban... not about rudeness when the only rudeness at these times probably from the other “welcomed” members. Some who seemed from one peroson with more than one profile. Hostile telegram is actually in my opinion passive aggressive admin. Gotta see this here too then I guess.

The same people that were on Telegram are the same ones that are here talking the same way. Again it just makes concern when you see that. It is a few kids seems like maybe 5 of them and they just donbt know any better. The sad thing is ....who hired them? They also have bad judgement. After complaining here I did get a email at least. It was no new news but maybe they have learned to communicate with the people who funded them. lets see and I would not take what is said in Telegram or even here to heart because you have that element involoved with this company. They do not know any better i assume, at least I hope thats the case.

It's really unfortunate that NAC and their representatives are acting in such a juvenile and unprofessional manner. I still believe there's great potential for AML cryptos, but this team is by far the worse I've come across - and no, before you ask, this isn't my first ICO. There's something very fishy about the extensions of the ICO (e.g. buying more time to mine), the marketing around it (or lack there-of), and the roadmap itself (AMLBTC won't actually be AML for at least 6 months). For one...If your token/coin is supposed to be AML/KYC compliant, why hasn't there been a KYC verification process other than a ludicrous request to send copies of IDs via email? It doesn't add up. If you look at it objectively, it screams out scam. I would not be surprised to see them being investigated by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) in the near future - they broke just about every rule of the Howey test during their ICO.

Also, the lead admin Telegram admin, Melissa is part of their marketing team, not just a kid they've hired to moderate.

Well the Admin Melissa behaves as a child and they are the worst team of anything I have ever seen. It really lets me know that whoever is making decisions over there even if it is a scam have no clue what they are doing. They could have scammed me out of more if they at least acted like adults were in charge. I still dont have tokens and its still not listed they have done nothing that they had on the timeline lol just a big clock counting down without no facade of action when it reached zero, what morons!

Our team does know what they are doing. No one has been scammed. Our team does not behave like children. You were banned from Telegram because of how you were acting (antagonizing group members, starting fights, etc.). In addition, after you were banned, you sent Melissa a very harassing and nasty message on Telegram because you were banned due to your own actions. You disrupted our Telegram group and we had several people message our administration about how you were being very disrespectful in the group and starting trouble. We do not tolerate that in our group. We care about our Token Holders and our Telegram group is not a place for anyone to disrespect anyone else. You did not have respect for anyone in the group, therefore you were banned. We will not be blamed for your actions.
DroidR17A

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

People who getting defensive or possibly offensive like statements like “u back of the line”... is exactly what for me concerned on telegram please stop doing this here...it’s this that is rude. and as for please stop comments.... nobody asked the members to please stop anything... on telegram when they got v offensive while admin around. Admin I believeed supported that. And did no please stop.... fast ban for questions. I was already v concerned about the way some were being treated there... it’s those people who then would get upset then I wondered if they been  banned not the actually members who were being rude and most likely v untruthful. We t not in George Orwell’s 1984. When people get concerned and ask questions.... trust has been eroded. What seems to be happening is infantizing/ criticising questioner I said passive aggressive “responses” is a cheap form of aggression and allows the upset person to them “react” then banned?  I said I was concerned about what looked like deliberate wind ups to what looked like good concerned investors and couldn believe how being treated like a gangs going after with admin joining. Opposite of encouraging good environment for members it’s not group think double talk  humiliate... not right and I sure won’t allow put downs without noticing or it was my commenting nicely that I felt dishonestt and didn’t understand why admin passive aggressive and joining maybe even passive aggressive starting of bullying and banning... sometimes while it was definitely the other members admin seemed to be pushing along supporting the put downs and the “victims” getting banned. So ott that I cringe if I see any of that here too. Strange environment it what started my concern yet it’s the people who get concerned who getting dropped it seems.nowaynoway I should have been banned but the people who at time were talking about having sums of unbelievable amounts ... who claimed not to care about social media or asked like who cares.... they just wanted more tokens like”20 million not enough”... admin didn’t say let’s all be kind and truthful. Got hostility back for commenting that I didn’t feel genuine. Getting banned for politely speaking out but firmly.... brains out gotta go... ban... not about rudeness when the only rudeness at these times probably from the other “welcomed” members. Some who seemed from one peroson with more than one profile. Hostile telegram is actually in my opinion passive aggressive admin. Gotta see this here too then I guess.

Well the Admin Melissa behaves as a child and they are the worst team of anything I have ever seen. It really lets me know that whoever is making decisions over there even if it is a scam have no clue what they are doing. They could have scammed me out of more if they at least acted like adults were in charge. I still dont have tokens and its still not listed they have done nothing that they had on the timeline lol just a big clock counting down without no facade of action when it reached zero, what morons!

Our team does know what they are doing. No one has been scammed. Our team does not behave like children. You were banned from Telegram because of how you were acting (antagonizing group members, starting fights, etc.). In addition, after you were banned, you sent Melissa a very harassing and nasty message on Telegram because you were banned due to your own actions. You disrupted our Telegram group and we had several people message our administration about how you were being very disrespectful in the group and starting trouble. We do not tolerate that in our group. We care about our Token Holders and our Telegram group is not a place for anyone to disrespect anyone else. You did not have respect for anyone in the group, therefore you were banned. We will not be blamed for your actions.

So what was the issue with me? I questioned the legitimacy of the project and got banned after posting a link to an article about the Howey test. I didn't harass anyone, remained polite and provided technical guidance to several other users who were having trouble with anti-virus, installing the updates, disabling windows defender, etc. The admins are acting more like tinpot dictators than responsible community leaders. As I said to Melissa on my last post...provide a good counter argument instead of just censoring dissent. 
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Just checking in exciting times ahead for AML Bitcoin,there seem to be a couple of people here posting rubbish and looking to cause FUD for the project,I cannot understand anyone trying to destroy an investment before they have profits,as for the blockchain as far as I am aware the current blockchain is just for distribution of AML token,when the exchange of token for AML Bitcoin takes place we will be using a new blockchain with x15 Algo which anyone can mine,the current blockchain were on now block rewards are tiny since it’s not designed to be mined for profit and only to run the token chain,AML Bitcoin team can correct me if I’m mistaken in anything here, I just wanted to let AML team know there is a loyal support here for the project and I suspect most are put of posting after reading the pages of FUD from this couple of new accounts
Ajoelle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

It’s a form of trolling and infantizing again just from a member it nada to do with “wanting” to ruin an investment this forum no kindergarten or group think double think unbelievable the paragraphs of defens from admin without the answers or at least recognising that person got wound up from no answa...voila!  Do it again! rinse repeat! (Whyisaid passive aggressive😐) have posed a question that is a good one but ya don’t get an answa and importantly... not acknowledgement from of the question. Happ is to many times for accident. Defence for reacting n instead right use repeat  We must be stupid babies without a clue 😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I meant rinse repeat typo guys admin can if they wanted  just start acknowledging the questions even if they haven’t an answa...ignoring them (form of aggression ignoring them isolating)  then admin reacting is so unbelievable especially why I commented on having started to follow when admin kept typing then not posting then leaving channel when these types of questions came I even predicted said reactions after seeing ignored my belief is is not the receivers of that to blame my opinion and if any damage to “the project” def not the people complaining 😂 😂
DroidR17A

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Just checking in exciting times ahead for AML Bitcoin,there seem to be a couple of people here posting rubbish and looking to cause FUD for the project,I cannot understand anyone trying to destroy an investment before they have profits,as for the blockchain as far as I am aware the current blockchain is just for distribution of AML token,when the exchange of token for AML Bitcoin takes place we will be using a new blockchain with x15 Algo which anyone can mine,the current blockchain were on now block rewards are tiny since it’s not designed to be mined for profit and only to run the token chain,AML Bitcoin team can correct me if I’m mistaken in anything here, I just wanted to let AML team know there is a loyal support here for the project and I suspect most are put of posting after reading the pages of FUD from this couple of new accounts

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I hope for you and other AMLBTC investors that you don't lose money on it. This isn't about FUDding or market manipulation. At this point for me, it's not about the money either; I could easily burn my coins, walk away and feel fine.

I originally bought into the token sale 143 days ago, 5+ months. In that time, I've participated and taken profits from 3 other ICOs. The dates have been a moving target, changing at whim and without any proper explanation.

The final straw for me, was when they asked users to send their KYC via email. The reason they retracted that request, is because I threatened legal action (read the earlier posts in this thread if you'd like to see how it played out). Ask anyone that has the slightest understanding about InfoSec and they will tell you that email is one of the least secure mediums there is. KYC docs from poorly managed or fraudulent ICOs are flooding the dark web. I don't want to be one of the victims...And being somebody that has to keep his own clients safe from hackers, the email KYC request set-off the strongest possible alarm bells I could get. 

How can I have confidence/trust in an organization that's supposed to be all about security, when they make such rookie mistakes? Would you send your KYC via email? Do you understand how ridiculously dangerous that is?

Trust has to be earned, and NAC has destroyed that trust, hence the posts I'm making on this thread. Safeguarding your personal information is worth more than earning a few $$$ on this coin.
DroidR17A

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

very good airdrop thank you soo much for inform me

Ummm, airdrop? There is/was no AML BTC airdrop. I think you meant this for another thread...either that, or this is a bot account.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

I just got banned again on telegram for asking about the new features on hitbtc that shows a box with ABTC on it and the abtc stands for advanced blockchain tech crypto and  i also mentioned that there was fork already listed as abtc on coin egg and suddenly got banned,, AMLBIT on telegram must be AMLBITCOIn account here,, why do you do this?? i invested money in this ICO and cant even ask questions about it?? Theres no updates on sites or on web so everything is based on specualtion and  have no rite to bann people for putting forward their specs, Considering amlteam banns anyone who asks a reasonable questions then amlteam should refund those people so that we ll go away.. This is unbelievable it feels like i got my money snatched by some crooks..

AMLBitcoin stop using melissa account as an alias too,,
I think people have the right to ask for refunds because of the illegitimacy of the team
I wanted change my tune on this ICO but cant help to say what a Farce this has been,, i m getting banned by kids,, btw AMLBITCOIN how old are you?? 12?
itaintrite

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Does anyone know if the new ABTC feature on hitbtc has anything to do with amlbitcoin?? i m not asking you AMLBITCOIN you can keep jerking urself off !!
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Does anyone know if the new ABTC feature on hitbtc has anything to do with amlbitcoin?? i m not asking you AMLBITCOIN you can keep jerking urself off !!

Man, I feel your pain. You and I have had the same issue with this team. I feel a big sense of breach of trust. I trusted and respected this team in the beginning...look were were 5 months + our money is stuck with no answers! all of us early investors feel trapped!

To answer you question about ABTC ON HITBTC , It has nothing to do with AML Bitcoin, in my opinion.
On if you click the "?" next to "Type" it gives definitions of different features like
 FCTFC - Featured zero trading free crypto
 LMCC- Large market cap
 ABTC - Advance block chain technology---this is not a coin!
 MMFC- Mass media featured cryto
 RLBS - Recently launched blockchain.

as you can see this is Hitbtc's definitions of different types of coins, nothing to do with AMLbitcoin
itaintrite

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

Man, I feel your pain. You and I have had the same issue with this team. I feel a big sense of breach of trust. I trusted and respected this team in the beginning...look were were 5 months + our money is stuck with no answers! all of us early investors feel trapped!

To answer you question about ABTC ON HITBTC , It has nothing to do with AML Bitcoin, in my opinion.
On if you click the "?" next to "Type" it gives definitions of different features like
 FCTFC - Featured zero trading free crypto
 LMCC- Large market cap
 ABTC - Advance block chain technology---this is not a coin!
 MMFC- Mass media featured cryto
 RLBS - Recently launched blockchain.

as you can see this is Hitbtc's definitions of different types of coins, nothing to do with AMLbitcoin

yes i see what you say,, i m only trying to see an oasis in the desert rite now 
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

It’s hard to take these new accounts serious specially when posting such rubbish! From what I have read it seems people here are upset because there investment would have earned more on another project and 6 months wait is to long,What u need to remember is AML Bitcoin are releasing a project with patent pending tech and bringing a fully functional project to market not just release a blockchain and develop from there,look at ether, and Tezos both projects took time to Finnish and suffered setbacks it’s how software development works,I think it should be noted that just because u invested does not give the right to a running Commentary on development,let the devs do there job this is a unique project and perhaps a bigger risk than some but with that comes the chance of bigger rewards in long run,I will agree there are many aspects of this ICO and last 6 months that could have been handled differently but it’s done now, let’s move on and support AML Bitcoin u never know it just might succeed.
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Support? 
Legit questions get members banned on telegram and the coinegg abtc is achains forked coin. So easy to engage and admin absolutely doesn’t only robotic statements usually completely ignoring questions it is u believable. Nobody who worried about legit or not is gonna just chill— and send them personal details. Everybody/anybody definitely has the right to say what they like I won’t be silenced they tried failed as I came here to say what I have and like someone said earlier. I walked away from envisaging my investment with aml as anything soon as I felt admin=someone laughing their head off and imagined someone purpos fully winding up and bullying passively and when I started to feel several members = is be same person. . Those thoughts came for a reason being autistic my best advice I will follow always is my gut unfortunately with this one ... well.  Everyone telling others what can can’t do... I will say what I like ... if not a scam or if this “turns out” legit and good... who gonna care what I said about it here... be happy to know I don’t have that kind of power. admin n. However could use as feedback but t I’m not holding my breath. My new account if ya lucky can lose me scoring points as a not so valued commenter...... well done for pointing out newbies here’s are less than😂 so guys don’t be swayed by a newbie here😂😂😂newbie on bitcoin talk doesn’t not equal intellectual capacity or instinct comments let me this will go well on their telegram chat nobody better than anyone it’s the people who “shoot the proverbial messenger” infantizing themselves not me my opinion
Ajoelle

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

save coining my concern as lack of patience.... I couldn’t care less though I should but don’t... about timelines in this case was happy to see a delay look at recent ICOs tanking in value right after listing... coins listed elsewhere that then get on hitbic seem to make nooo diff... becaus it hitbic...but we knew this... everything starts somewhere. I never made an investment in crypto yet that I haven’t pretty much visualised as gone money from beginning... easy er .. so I had no nervousness around my cash... as it was already “gone”. But here I felt gone goneGONE when I was so reprised with the terrible seeming my perspective of us “they” (or he or she😂) has of us
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

Hi Stealth8368, Thanks so much for your support and kind words. If we can help with anything, please reach out.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

AML Token Holders, As we've previously announced, our team is in the process of distributing tokens from the Token Sale platform to AML Wallet Addresses. Many of you have already received tokens to your AML Wallet Address. For those who have not, please note that our team will email you once they send your tokens to the AML Wallet Address listed in your Token Sale account. There is no need keep your AML Wallet open to receive tokens. Once your tokens are sent to your AML Wallet Address, you can open your AML Wallet, let it sync, and then see your tokens in the 'overview' section. If you have not received your tokens yet, please be patient. Your tokens will be sent soon. If you have any questions, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.
Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

As an early investor in phase 1, I've been reading the comments here and on telegram.

Pleased to say that my wallet updated overnight, so to all those with negative views, I now have ABTC in my wallet.

Was I worried about distribution timing?  No.  From the sale end to distribution I have had other ICOs take much longer.

Looking forward to the next steps in this AML journey.
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

We investors by nature hate UNCERTAINTY! We have lots of money at stake.  All we can think about is there is a chance we could lose our money. Knowing this, all good ICO organizers give them a clear road-map of what's to happen, when it will happen, and how things are going to be run. If something happens and the ICO organizer is unable to full fill his promise in time, lets say, "NAC is unable to list ABTC on the exchange in in time", they would release a statement by emailing all their investors and update their website for the new date and clarify expectations. NAC foundation doesn't do this! They just create a vacuum of information, hence no expectations for investors and now Investors become uncertain about the project and its organizers. The project could be viable but just by the organizer NAC failing to effectively engage and update investors on what's happening, NAC has multiplied investor UNCERTAINTY 100X. We become nervous! And all we get to calm our nerves are sporadic posts of "Be patient, person A has just got their tokens. These things take a long time." Then people post in the chat, "I'm phase 2 and 3, I just got my tokens". How about me who is the 1st investor on OCT 6th 2017, Phase 1 how would I feel? If NAC had released a statement clarifying the order of distribution, I wouldn't worry, but they didn't.

We understand the take a long time, but please communicate effectively, don't do everything behind closed doors. And only leave us with our wild guesses to feed on!

What's wrong with communicating and setting clear expectations with your investors? The more you do this, the more we loose faith and keep loosing faith!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: