Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369808 times)
cortescompany777

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

AML Token Holders, As we've previously announced, our team is in the process of distributing tokens from the Token Sale platform to AML Wallet Addresses. Many of you have already received tokens to your AML Wallet Address. For those who have not, please note that our team will email you once they send your tokens to the AML Wallet Address listed in your Token Sale account. There is no need keep your AML Wallet open to receive tokens. Once your tokens are sent to your AML Wallet Address, you can open your AML Wallet, let it sync, and then see your tokens in the 'overview' section. If you have not received your tokens yet, please be patient. Your tokens will be sent soon. If you have any questions, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.

Hello. dear AMLBitcoin. I'm your investor and believe in a coin by 200%. BUT I have a direct question to you: "Why do you ever ignore the question on the statistics of sold coins for the hundredth time? What's the problem? Why do you answer any messages that do not have real value, but ignore the important question of interest to a lot of people?"
Answer please.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

As an early investor in phase 1, I've been reading the comments here and on telegram.

Pleased to say that my wallet updated overnight, so to all those with negative views, I now have ABTC in my wallet.

Was I worried about distribution timing?  No.  From the sale end to distribution I have had other ICOs take much longer.

Looking forward to the next steps in this AML journey.

Hi, Thanks for your kind words and support! If we can help with anything, please reach out.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

For those who have asked about the amount of tokens sold, we are still working on customer accounts from the close of Phase 3. We stopped selling tokens when Phase 3 ended (about 2 weeks ago), however many of our Token Holders that purchased right at the close of Phase 3 have sent differing wire amounts than what was listed on their invoices, etc., and we are rectifying wires and finalizing crediting accounts. This is why we have not posted the amount of tokens sold.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:16:08 PM by AMLBitcoin

For those who have asked about the amount of tokens sold, we are still working on customer accounts from the close of Phase 3. We stopped selling tokens when Phase 3 ended (about 2 weeks ago), however many of our Token Holders that purchased right at the close of Phase 3 have sent differing wire amounts than what was listed on their invoices, etc., and we are rectifying wires and finalizing crediting accounts. This is why we have not posted the amount of tokens sold.

Then why did you not just say that in the first place instead of banning so many people and ignoring this question? You do not know how many you sold? What about Phase 1 or Phase 2? How could you not know how much you sold lol? I am phase 1 and invited someone into phase 3 and they got tokens in their wallet, is it because i asked questions? It dont matter because it is not listed but what the other guy here explained about how you communicate is exactly right. You guys create this from investors so you have noboby to blame but yourselves. Look at how you answered this question, if you cant add up how much money you collected and divide it by the purchase price in 2 weeks then....... Look guys just look at yourselves and you can do better is the point. I really hope you can because i invested in you but damn you guys make it tough.

I will give you credit for your attempt to answer this question and thank you for that. It took a long time Smiley

Why not start by unbanning all those you banned and either train the Admin in Telegram or get a new Admin to handle these things before they get to this point. You need PR damage control guys.

Sloowdown, the reason why you have not gotten a response is because you are constantly incredibly aggressive, rude, and belitting towards our team and what we're doing. Just because you're an investor does not mean that you are entitled to constantly belittle us, treat us so poorly, slam us, and expect a response. If you are calm about the way that you are asking a question instead of constantly berating us, then you will get a response. This is nothing new. You have been doing this to us for MONTHS. We've asked you to stop. We will not be subjected to responding to you when you are so volatile towards us. You seem to be fixated on bashing us. Enough is enough. We are not going back and forth with you. We are asking again: Please stop or change the way that you communicate with us. Thank you.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Then why did you not just say that in the first place instead of banning so many people and ignoring this question? You do not know how many you sold? What about Phase 1 or Phase 2? How could you not know how much you sold lol? I am phase 1 and invited someone into phase 3 and they got tokens in their wallet, is it because i asked questions? It dont matter because it is not listed but what the other guy here explained about how you communicate is exactly right. You guys create this from investors so you have noboby to blame but yourselves. Look at how you answered this question, if you cant add up how much money you collected and divide it by the purchase price in 2 weeks then....... Look guys just look at yourselves and you can do better is the point. I really hope you can because i invested in you but damn you guys make it tough.

I will give you credit for your attempt to answer this question and thank you for that. It took a long time Smiley

Why not start by unbanning all those you banned and either train the Admin in Telegram or get a new Admin to handle these things before they get to this point. You need PR damage control guys.

Sloowdown, the reason why you have not gotten a response is because you are constantly incredibly aggressive, rude, and belitting towards our team and what we're doing. Just because you're an investor does not mean that you are entitled to constantly belittle us, treat us so poorly, slam us, and expect a response. If you are calm about the way that you are asking a question instead of constantly berating us, then you will get a response. This is nothing new. You have been doing this to us for MONTHS. We've asked you to stop. We will not be subjected to responding to you when you are so volatile towards us. You seem to be fixated on bashing us. Enough is enough. We are not going back and forth with you. We are asking again: Please stop or change the way that you communicate with us. Thank you.
lol, the guy asked kindly like a hundred times and then he flipped it,( i was there at telegram when this happened lol), same with me i asked nicely many times and didnt get answers and saw that the team was only responding to people who had nothing but praises to say, how do we know that theyrre not members of your team,, lately theres alot of bad reviews about ICO s and i believe you guys are the main attraction of this,, media thrives off ICO s like this
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

https://t.me/amlbitcoin
Please use link for Telegram AML Bitcoin channel
all project info available there
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Probably the author of the post, just confused the topic, it happens. I already thought the airdrop appeared, thought to get free tokens, but it only happens in a fairy tale.
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I bought tokens in phase 2. Tell me there are people who have already received the coins for the purse? Can I ask you to take a screenshot? I have never seen a balance on my wallet)))
----------------

It seems to me that "It's never time to start a dialogue with customers from scratch."
I call on both investors and administrators for a normal dialogue. To achieve a common goal.

----------------

Peace for everyone.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

AML Token Holders, there is a mandatory wallet upgrade from AML Wallet version 1.2.0 to version 1.3.0.

Please see instructions to upgrade your AML Wallet at this link: https://amltoken.com/wallet-upgrade

If you need help with this, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Why do people in Phase 3 have Tokens in their wallet and i am phase 1 and dont have my tokens? Is there a order that you going by? I was told by one of your "group" that I was going to get my tokens last because i ask to many questions, is this the case? Please advise how you are doing this.

Sloowdown, our token distribution team has a very streamlined process in place for distributing tokens, including sending tokens to those that have 2FA setup and their wallet addresses added to their accounts. We have thousands of users and our team is working quickly to distribute tokens. I'm not sure what you're referring to above regarding someone telling you that you're getting tokens last because you ask questions. I believe you're referring to Frki16's message to you here on this Bitcointalk thread which was posted on February 22,2018 at 12:26:09PM that said "I heard you are at end of line for getting tokens Smiley". Frki16 was just kidding with you. If you read Frki16's posts, you can tell that he jokes a lot in his posts.

Please be patient. You will get your tokens soon.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

No clear roadmap

Typically, ICO projects list their funding and development goals on a clear timeline for investors to see. The lack of a clear roadmap could indicate that the developing team has no long-term plan for the project, and as such is likely to be motivated solely by short-term financial gain. Paired with a large premine reserved for the developing team, this could be a strong indicator that an ICO project is not to be trusted with your money.

Often, ICO projects will have dedicated Slack or Telegram channels that the public can join. Through periodic updates distributed on these channels, potential investors can get a sense of how the project is developing.

However, malicious scammers can easily create a timeline out of thin air or provide fake updates on chat apps. While the lack of a timeline is certainly a red flag, the existence of one is not a wholly sufficient condition to indicate the legitimacy of an ICO project.

This is why I am concerned about this AML ICO. I will wait a little longer and contact the SEC. You cant do this to people you will see!!

Please read our whitepaper at https://amltoken.com for a roadmap.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Why do people in Phase 3 have Tokens in their wallet and i am phase 1 and dont have my tokens? Is there a order that you going by? I was told by one of your "group" that I was going to get my tokens last because i ask to many questions, is this the case? Please advise how you are doing this.

Sloowdown, our token distribution team has a very streamlined process in place for distributing tokens, including sending tokens to those that have 2FA setup and their wallet addresses added to their accounts. We have thousands of users and our team is working quickly to distribute tokens. I'm not sure what you're referring to above regarding someone telling you that you're getting tokens last because you ask questions. I believe you're referring to Frki16's message to you here on this Bitcointalk thread which was posted on February 22,2018 at 12:26:09PM that said "I heard you are at end of line for getting tokens Smiley". Frki16 was just kidding with you. If you read Frki16's posts, you can tell that he jokes a lot in his posts.

Yes and He represents you in Telegram with melissa. Look I dont joke I just want to know whats going on. Seems like his joke is coming true. I cant believe the conversations I have to have about this. Streamlined process that has phase 1 people without tokens going on 3 weeks after the ICO ended and those that got in in the last days have tokens? Thats not streamlined, again why not just say how you are doing it? Why always the cloak and dagger??

No, he doesn't. Frki16 is not part of the AML BitCoin team. You're making a lot of speculations that are not true. You will get your tokens soon. Thanks for your patience.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

That makes perfect sense!  I too changed the amounts of my wires once at the bank from what I originally put on the form. 

Thank you, AML/Admin/Team/NAC and all involved!!  😀😀

AML/ABTC ROCKS!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Yes and He represents you in Telegram with melissa. Look I dont joke I just want to know whats going on. Seems like his joke is coming true. I cant believe the conversations I have to have about this. Streamlined process that has phase 1 people without tokens going on 3 weeks after the ICO ended and those that got in in the last days have tokens? Thats not streamlined, again why not just say how you are doing it? Why always the cloak and dagger??

No, he doesn't. Frki16 is not part of the AML BitCoin team. You're making a lot of speculations that are not true. You will get your tokens soon. Thanks for your patience.

"SOON"

Also if he is not part of your "TEAM" why are you quoting him in reference to my tokens?

Also you seem to know him well enough to know when he/she is "JOKING" about my money. What do you expect me to say about that?

Sloowdown, it is obvious that Frki16 is joking; anyone that reads his posts can see that. We are not basing when we send tokens to users per the questions that they ask. This is a very false claim that you said someone told you. The only post that made sense as to this claim was the joking post from Frki16. This is why it was quoted--for you to see that what he said was an obvious joke.

We have told you that tokens are being distributed and that we have thousand of users and that our team is working as quickly as possible to distribute tokens. The things you are saying are implying as though we're purposely not sending your coins or sending them last. We don't know even know your email address or real name. How could we possibly wait to send your coins when we don't even know your email address or real name, amidst all of our other users?

You will get your tokens soon. Thank you for your patience.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

That makes perfect sense!  I too changed the amounts of my wires once at the bank from what I originally put on the form. 

Thank you, AML/Admin/Team/NAC and all involved!!  😀😀

AML/ABTC ROCKS!

Thank you for the kind words!
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

the project seemed completely incomprehensible to me. please explain to me please somebody why this?

cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

AMLBitcoin tell me please this is 100% information about HitBTC will add ABTC coin?
Any news about list of Exchenge?
Thanks
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

I got my tokens last week and everything is working as expected. I have no doubt that AML Bitcoin will become a monster. It seems that the only problem here is with the people who got banned from the Telegram group. Apparently they are doing the same thing here. If you're an investor- don't crap the project or beat up the team. That is stupid! Rome was not built in one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: