Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369805 times)
The Big C

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Lmao so you got your refund and still won't return your the tokens they sent you huh slow. You're no longer a buyer or have any vested interests, and yet you're still demanding information. You've falsely claimed that YOU ARE responsible for getting people fired. Still you persist in telling everyone that NAC is creating fake accounts to silence you. And now your disobeying an attorneys request to cease and desist. Does all this sound about right. It would seem to me that these are the actions of a thief and a scammer. Either you are having trouble understanding your own actions or you know full well what you're doing. To be clear I'm not "mad" about any questions being asked i simply find your behavior appalling. So even though you don't deserve an answer from anybody. I'll see if i can help.

Question 1.  "How many tokens were sold".
Answer.  None of YOUR damn business. YOU'RE NOT A BUYER.

Question 2.    "When will it be listed on the exchange"
Answer.  SOON.

There now you have as much information as the rest of us. Looking forward to the next time my little fool. See you then.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

My name is David Salmon.  I am a Nevada attorney representing NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin.  I have decided to join this group inasmuch as a great deal of misinformation is being spread by Sloowdown on this site and I want to make sure all of you can have your concerns addressed.  If you have any questions about NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin based on what you read here, I encourage you to address them to me for a response.
Hi David thanks for stepping in great to have you here.
Agreed. Thanks David.
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

I've been reading a ton of articles about the future of bitcoin and I feel very optimistic about AML's place in the cryptocurrency world and the direction they seem to be going in.

This ICO is nothing short of revolutionary and I am looking forward to seeing where this investment takes me.

I have had no issues contacting customer support throughout the entirety of this process and I know our patience through the bumps in the road will be rewarded once the exchange goes live.

Hello new new account haha these guys are amazing with these new accounts. It is not convincing at all guys. Its like a joke to keep making these accounts with the bullshit info.

Pay no attention to the lunatic in the room. He thinks the sky is falling. And aliens are replacing our government with lizard people. I'm pretty sure he thinks the earth is flat to.

Lol , you re a dreamer
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Why is the Aten Coin "Black Gold" renamed to AMLBitcoin ??
Is it just changing its name or is there a system change from before?
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Ok let's clear some things up for the petulant bag of wind (that means you slow). Firstly since you claim to have (done your homework) you would obviously know that we are not investors we are buyers (you are neither). It clearly states in the terms and conditions (which you obviously didn't read) that by purchasing tokens you are not investing you are simply purchasing something that you percieve has or will have value. Secondly the NAC foundation has not promised to disclose the amount of tokens sold nor funds raised. But you would already know this slow since you "did your homework". And last but not least the admin is not absent they have merely decided to no longer respond to you. And could you enlighten us as to your credentials as a crypto expert. Or your expertise in the field of team assessment or business model analytics. How can you presume to know what the NAC team is capable of. Your over inflated sense of self worth is rivaled only by your presumptive paranoia. You claim to be rich you claim to be immovable yet your behavior demonstrates a lack of self control and absence of intelligence. You consistently respond to any positives with negatives. This speaks (psychologically) to lack of self esteem. YOU ARE NO EXPERT in any sense of the word. You're an impatient, impulsive, disrespectful little child that got his feelings hurt. So you decided to seek out any reasons to stomp your feet and cry at the top of your lungs. This team owes you nothing except maybe a defamation lawsuit. You've reached a level of pathetic rarely seen in the world of crypto. But I'm sure your going to be looking to set an unreachable record. Until next time my little fool.

The fact still remains how many tokens did they sell? When will they be listed? Your insults only show you are focused on the wrong thing and that is why am I asking questions. Why does it make you so angrry that I ask questions?

This is Attorney David Salmon representing NAC.  I have not heard of anyone getting fired because of any postings on this site.  "Big C" you are correct that Admin has stopped posting.  I advised them to do so.  I saw no reason for Admin to get into a posting war with Sloowdown.  You are also correct that Sloowdown is neither an investor or purchaser because he received a refund of his purchase money and still refuses to return the tokens NAC sent him.  He has no interest in AML Bitcoin and really has no reason to be here.  
Lollollol, waht an attorney,, sounds like youre a Gonzo attorney , "Better call Saul", really think we believe youre an attorney, mwahahahahaha , you mustnt be very busy to come and attack the person who you are suing,,, and by the way i like the new glimmer of hope in being listed  on new exchanges,, sounds like the hitbtc listing isnt happening,, btw is one of the new exchanges www.eggcoin??
Mr Attorney can you answer how many tokens got sold , and what is goin to happen with the remaining tokens?? will they burn the unsold ones so the coin gains rarity as a  customer people would wanna know..
Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Right, back to elevating the debate.

Mark Carney, Bank of England Governor and Chair of the Financial Stability Board, has written to the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors.

It's worth reading page 2 at a minimum http://www.fsb.org/wp-content/uploads/P180318.pdf

Crypto-assets

Responding to the concerns of members, the FSB has undertaken a review of the financial stability risks posed by the rapid growth of crypto-assets.

The FSB’s initial assessment is that crypto-assets do not pose risks to global financial stability at this time. This is in part because they are small relative to the financial system. Even at their recent peak, their combined global market value was less than 1% of global GDP. In comparison, just prior to the global financial crisis, the notional value of credit default swaps was 100% of global GDP. Their small size, and the fact that they are not substitutes for currency and with very limited use for real economy and financial transactions, has meant the linkages to the rest of the financial system are limited.

The market continues to evolve rapidly, however, and this initial assessment could change if crypto-assets were to become significantly more widely used or interconnected with the core of the regulated financial system. For example, wider use and greater interconnectedness could, if it occurred without material improvements in conduct, market integrity and cyber resilience, pose financial stability risks through confidence effects. To support monitoring and timely identification of emerging financial stability risks, the FSB will identify metrics and any data gaps.

Crypto-assets raise a host of issues around consumer and investor protection, as well as their use to shield illicit activity and for money laundering and terrorist financing. At the same time, the technologies underlying them have the potential to improve the efficiency and inclusiveness of both the financial system and the economy.

Relevant national authorities have begun to address these issues. Given the global nature of these markets, further international coordination is warranted, supported by international organisations such as CPMI, FATF and IOSCO.

• The FSB will identify metrics for enhanced monitoring of the financial stability risks posed by crypto-assets and update the G20 as appropriate.
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

AML is even showing up on reality television!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-reality-show-brings-ex-lobbyist-jack-abramoff-back-to-d-c

“That’s exactly what Congress wants, which is a solution to keep digital currency available for our citizens yet protects our country.” Really cool stuff!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-reality-show-brings-ex-lobbyist-jack-abramoff-back-to-d-c

“That’s exactly what Congress wants, which is a solution to keep digital currency available for our citizens yet protects our country.” Really cool stuff!

I'm not really sure what reality television has to do with the ultimate success or failure of this coin. A little transparancy about the number of tokens sold and the amount raised would be helpful.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

It’s exciting to be a part of something so big. I can’t wait to see AML go live!
ModernReboot

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

NAC,
What we care about is getting the coin listed on the exchange.
But whenever we ask--same answer SOON and SOON and SOON! The longest ICO history in closed on 2/14/19 and today is 3-19-19 still no word on when the coin will hit the exchange. When we started back in OCT every indication was this ICO was to run for a month or two. That's not what happened!

Provide us  very clear guidance! We always feel like were in a dark. We're just guessing due to NAC's failure to provide us  clear updates of what's going on.

Which investor likes to look up their money for 6 months and still no guidance on when it will be released?

When we complain about endless extended delays, response is "This project is for long-term investors, not short term traders"- NAC the projected attracted all types of investors, if you had been seeking a particular investor group, make the terms clear upfront! if you made it that clear upfront, we wouldn't be having this discussion, we would have known the project will be live 6 - 10 months in future and we wouldn't have locked up our money in your long-term delivery project that was marketed as if it will come soon----SOON and SOON and SOON!
No wonder all of us are Pissed! I have to be very clear, I'm very PISSED!

THE LONGEST ICO IN HISTORY STILL CAN NOT PROVIDE INVESTORS A CLEAR DAY WHEN IT WILL LIST ITS COIN!
SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON! Is all we hear form you!
NAC WHEN EXACTLY?---WE WILL TELL YOU! And it will be SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON!.....That's 2/14/19
Then its 3/19/19...
NAC WHEN EXACTLY?---WE WILL TELL YOU! And it will be SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON!
And the story goes on and on. We're still in the dark! That's how i feel and I'm not happy at all! I'm PISSED!

Exactly! And there's almost no information on their site. I don't think there have been any changes to the site in months, even. Just some updates would be helpful.
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

It changed to create a new ICO and get more money from people. It is the same old stuck idea, a scam!

Sloowdown, you are again making statements you know nothing about.

It changed to create a new ICO and get more money from people. It is the same old stuck idea, a scam!
Ok let's clear some things up for the petulant bag of wind (that means you slow). Firstly since you claim to have (done your homework) you would obviously know that we are not investors we are buyers (you are neither). It clearly states in the terms and conditions (which you obviously didn't read) that by purchasing tokens you are not investing you are simply purchasing something that you percieve has or will have value. Secondly the NAC foundation has not promised to disclose the amount of tokens sold nor funds raised. But you would already know this slow since you "did your homework". And last but not least the admin is not absent they have merely decided to no longer respond to you. And could you enlighten us as to your credentials as a crypto expert. Or your expertise in the field of team assessment or business model analytics. How can you presume to know what the NAC team is capable of. Your over inflated sense of self worth is rivaled only by your presumptive paranoia. You claim to be rich you claim to be immovable yet your behavior demonstrates a lack of self control and absence of intelligence. You consistently respond to any positives with negatives. This speaks (psychologically) to lack of self esteem. YOU ARE NO EXPERT in any sense of the word. You're an impatient, impulsive, disrespectful little child that got his feelings hurt. So you decided to seek out any reasons to stomp your feet and cry at the top of your lungs. This team owes you nothing except maybe a defamation lawsuit. You've reached a level of pathetic rarely seen in the world of crypto. But I'm sure your going to be looking to set an unreachable record. Until next time my little fool.

The fact still remains how many tokens did they sell? When will they be listed? Your insults only show you are focused on the wrong thing and that is why am I asking questions. Why does it make you so angrry that I ask questions?

This is Attorney David Salmon representing NAC.  I have not heard of anyone getting fired because of any postings on this site.  "Big C" you are correct that Admin has stopped posting.  I advised them to do so.  I saw no reason for Admin to get into a posting war with Sloowdown.  You are also correct that Sloowdown is neither an investor or purchaser because he received a refund of his purchase money and still refuses to return the tokens NAC sent him.  He has no interest in AML Bitcoin and really has no reason to be here.  
Lollollol, waht an attorney,, sounds like youre a Gonzo attorney , "Better call Saul", really think we believe youre an attorney, mwahahahahaha , you mustnt be very busy to come and attack the person who you are suing,,, and by the way i like the new glimmer of hope in being listed  on new exchanges,, sounds like the hitbtc listing isnt happening,, btw is one of the new exchanges www.eggcoin??
Mr Attorney can you answer how many tokens got sold , and what is goin to happen with the remaining tokens?? will they burn the unsold ones so the coin gains rarity as a  customer people would wanna know..

Sloowdown, unlike you I use my real name so everyone knows who I am.  State Bar of Nevada Number 7168.  Questions are for my client to answer, but I have advised them that they need not answer any of your questions.  You have your refund.  Goodnight.

Well it looks like someone else has been infected with slow's stupid. The only reason I've seen people get banned from telegram is for abusive behavior. There are plenty of people that ask questions and don't get banned. But if you lack patience as well as respect, you can probably expect to be ejected. The other abtc is an achain fork (do some reading once in a while). If in fact IF you are an investor, why in God's name would you want to spread fud. If you where unhappy with your investment, all you had to do BEFORE YOU GET YOUR TOKENS was ask for a refund. I guess that's just to hard for some people to understand. The fact that you're going to defend someone like my fool slow, speaks volumes about your level of intelligence and character. Contrary to some people's beliefs, the team at nac owe you nothing but your tokens (if you choose to invest). But for some reason fools created the idea (in there own heads) that purchasing tokens somehow gave you control over the company. And that just simply is not the case. If your lack of self control and persistence in being an ass resulted in your removal from a chat, well that's your own damn problem. Learn to be an adult.

You fucking idiots dont know shit and it is obvious that you are the same accounts. He is right AML is full of shit and they dont give any information and any fool that does not say anything is stupid and dreaming about something thats not real. Take me to court my ass they could not even get the business license renewed on time how are they gonna spend the money to fuck with me and not only that they will lose. I talked to the attorney, they have asked me to stop but they tend to forget I live in the USA and have freedom of speech I can say what the fuck I want. The only person who can stop me is the one who owns this site and is the admin of this thread. I guess they dont have a problem with what I am saying. Basiclly fuck off AML and give me my 10 tokens!!!

The business license matter is because of a registered agent unrelated to AML Bitcoin.  After I was retained, I realized the problem before you decided to make a huge deal about it on this site.  We were in the process of correcting the issue, which by the way is very common and of no significance whatsoever.  As for freedom of speech, you need to do a little more research into whether vulgar, abusive, defamatory, and false statements are protected speech.

As for you assholes that made all the accounts fuck

Sloowdown, check your email.  I have a message for you.
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Dear AML Team, are we going to contact other digital exchange except for  HitBTC?Many people would like list on America digital exchange as like bittrex, poloniex, etc... How about having a poll regarding digital exchange where we investors prefer to?
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

I'm not sure what the list price will be. I'm speculating. My speculations come from a combination of surveys, market sentiment, media coverage, and apparent need for this project. People want to invest but the risk is high. Eliminate some of the risks and you create more stability at the same time making the investment more attractive. His statement seemed to have a desire to sell at ten dollars. I personally think that $10 would be merely the beginning of a much longer and larger run.
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I'm not really sure what reality television has to do with the ultimate success or failure of this coin. A little transparancy about the number of tokens sold and the amount raised would be helpful.

These articles aren’t meant to spark negativity on this thread. It’s for investors like myself to get excited about the potential of this coin and the things they are doing to ensure AML Bitcoin has a bright future.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

Hello, how many tokens have been sold? I would be very happy to invest in this coin! It will be interesting

ModernReboot

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

These articles aren’t meant to spark negativity on this thread. It’s for investors like myself to get excited about the potential of this coin and the things they are doing to ensure AML Bitcoin has a bright future.

I'm not trying to be negative, just pointing out that most of us are interested in getting some answers in this forum, so reposting old news we're all aware of isn't helpful to ease peoples minds about the status of the ico.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

There will always be hurdles to get through but I trust that AML will give us all the answers we need in due time. I am so pleased that I put my faith in AML and I trust that they will take our investment to new heights!
Digiads

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Trust, yes we trust them. Again not trying to be negative, but let NAC and AMLBitcoin answer our questions. That's how they build trust with us the early investors.
-How many tokens were sold?
-When do they estimate to finish the token distribution, man its taking too long......Estimated end date will be helpful. At least tell us percentage left to complete.
-What are they plan do to do with unsold tokens?
--What's the estimated listing date of the coin on HITBTC?
These are basic questions but NAC simply keeps quiet. And this is what gets investors upset.
We have money in these project locked up for 6 months, we need a clear road map on the way forward.

Answering or at least addressing these questions will make a huge difference to morale. Please AML Bitcoin, give us some kind of response that wraps up all the grey areas!
AMLBTCconcerns

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:28:20 PM by AMLBTCconcerns

i'm new to posting, but have been following this forum for awhile as an aml bitcoin investor. i have concerns about aml bitcoin and I have been talking to a friend who is a lawyer and he thinks we should try to consolidate our concerns so i set up an email where anyone can send their issues. the email address is AMLBTCconcerns@protonmail.com. I hope there's nothing to be concerned about, but just in case...
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

NAC Foundation, LLC wants to communicate the following:    

Phase 1, 2 and 3 of the ICO have ended.  NAC is not accepting any wire transfers for funds despite previous allegations to the contrary.  NAC is not accepting any more funds.  Anyone who asked for a refund have received it and no one is getting scammed.  Sloowdown's claim that he purchased $100K in tokens is a false statement and he received a refund of what little money he sent in.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: