Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369808 times)
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

All you do is talk just like your clients!

Do you want me to come to your office so we can sit down and meet? Do I need to report you to the Bar?

When i am there you can tell me how many tokens were sold ok?

Yes, you are welcome to make an appointment to come visit me at my office.  You already have my address, phone number and email address.  Just call and set up an appointment.  If you are represented by counsel, however, you need to give me his or her information.  I cannot meet with you if you are represented by counsel.  Feel free to call the State Bar, but I don't know why you would want to.  
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

Although the war between Sloow, the sock puppets, and now the "attorney" is good fun, since we're still not getting any information from AML here's an interesting read about ways to evaluate if you should invest in a coin while we twiddle our thumbs waiting: https://medium.com/@therealtimforrest/the-right-way-to-evaluate-a-cryptocurrency-781476d263b3
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Wow...these comments are hilarious. This coin seems like a scheme. Dang. Wow. I mean duh. If you read the ann, it's just links to fake news. Anyone can make a coin these days but few will succeed. These guys probable scammed people out of their bitcoins. silly. silly.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

I must agree it’s time for NAC to stop responding to “Anthony the lie teller slowdown”,it’s obvious slowdown has a few sock puppets posting here and it was amusing at first,the thread has turned into a shit show with this fool posting rubbish to those seeking info,we need a thread that’s moderated so crap posted can be removed,reading Anthony slowdown responses it’s plain why he’s here Anthony is blackmailing NAC for money to stop the abuse,hope he never sees a penny but his moves are obvious and pathetic,Anthony slowdown is not been truthful posting he received 100k refund when In fact it was equivalent of 2 ether he was refunded it would seem Anthony thought people here would be easier to deceive if he said he was rich which is another claim he makes in posts on this thread,please don’t be deceived by the ramblings of a fool.
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Anyone wanting to know about tokens sold can check AML block explorer,that’s the thing about open source blockchain tech everything is out there and transparent,remember NAC had to switch ICO partners during sale so audit has to come from both ICO platforms,we will be given all information when NAC are ready,this information goes into genesis block for distribution of tokens so there is no way to hide this information,don’t listen to FUD from Anthony Slowdown
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

I must agree it’s time for NAC to stop responding to “Anthony the lie teller slowdown”,it’s obvious slowdown has a few sock puppets posting here and it was amusing at first,the thread has turned into a shit show with this fool posting rubbish to those seeking info,we need a thread that’s moderated so crap posted can be removed,reading Anthony slowdown responses it’s plain why he’s here Anthony is blackmailing NAC for money to stop the abuse,hope he never sees a penny but his moves are obvious and pathetic,Anthony slowdown is not been truthful posting he received 100k refund when In fact it was equivalent of 2 ether he was refunded it would seem Anthony thought people here would be easier to deceive if he said he was rich which is another claim he makes in posts on this thread,please don’t be deceived by the ramblings of a fool.

idiot, what? if you dont work with them then how do you know?
come on Anthony everyone who says something u don’t like works for NAC foundation lol
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:11:13 AM by Stealth8368

come on Anthony everyone who says something u don’t like works for NAC foundation lol

If you dont work there why in the fuck are you talking to me and why did you ever start talking to me? Give m e a break asshole!
Anthony u started talking to me same as everyone else here when u posted crap in response to something I said,now take a look at my post history and I am involved with many different projects,I have no affiliation with NAC I’m just an investor looking to stop the hate here,ur actions are hurting this community and since u are no longer an investor why would u expect NAC to answer your questions! The questions u ask are publicly available if u took time to do some digging I can say ICO was successful looking at block explorer
This is a AML Bitcoin thread Anthony I’m not here to talk to u but to be part of community which is not possible with u answering every question with FUD
I have just read back through my posts here and even I was critical of NAC foundation with some issues so to say I work for them is ridiculous if u read my earlier posts I’m sure u will agree
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

If you dont work there why in the fuck are you talking to me and why did you ever start talking to me? Give m e a break asshole!
Anthony u started talking to me same as everyone else here when u posted crap in response to something I said,now take a look at my post history and I am involved with many different projects,I have no affiliation with NAC I’m just an investor looking to stop the hate here,ur actions are hurting this community and since u are no longer an investor why would u expect NAC to answer your questions! The questions u ask are publicly available if u took time to do some digging I can say ICO was successful looking at block explorer
This is a AML Bitcoin thread Anthony I’m not here to talk to u but to be part of community which is not possible with u answering every question with FUD
I have just read back through my posts here and even I was critical of NAC foundation with some issues so to say I work for them is ridiculous if u read my earlier posts I’m sure u will agree

Why not just ignore me? Whats the problem?
The problem is Anthony this is a public forum for AML Bitcoin investors and supporters,you are neither and your posts are intended to discourage healthy debate,new people come here to learn about AML Bitcoin but u are here answering there first questions with FUD! Why not open your own thread if u have a message to get out.
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

The problem is Anthony this is a public forum for AML Bitcoin investors and supporters,you are neither and your posts are intended to discourage healthy debate,new people come here to learn about AML Bitcoin but u are here answering there first questions with FUD! Why not open your own thread if u have a message to get out.

First off my wife has money in this and I have referal tokens they owe me. So you know nothing of what you say. If you dont work for NAC you are in something thats none of your business. So fuck off and control yourself and not me.
Trouble is Anthony now u have been caught out telling lies about amount u invested and was refunded how can u expect anyone to believe a word u say,all through this u never once mentioned ur wife invested also,so this must mean when u asked for a refund she didn’t want a refund as obvious she thinks differently about her investment,find that hard to believe and coming from a proven lie teller I suspect ur not even married and made up this story to validate in your head what the fuck your still doing here otherwise with no stake in the game anymore people might think your a crackpot lol
Don’t forget NAC owes u nothing and u refused to send back tokens u received refund for,this is dishonest and shows character
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Couldn’t careless how much u invested but care when u make inflated claims to influence forum members,Anthony I think everyone here has concerns regarding information from NAC and slow pace of distribution,the ICO was not great and questions unanswered but we’re past that now and most have tokens,we are hoping these issues get fixed and we can move on now NAC have funding to hire staff,we have invested our savings and don’t want to harm project before it’s even released,asking same questions over and over brings nothing new posting FUD just harms the project
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

First off my wife has money in this and I have referal tokens they owe me. So you know nothing of what you say. If you dont work for NAC you are in something thats none of your business. So fuck off and control yourself and not me.
Trouble is Anthony now u have been caught out telling lies about amount u invested and was refunded how can u expect anyone to believe a word u say,all through this u never once mentioned ur wife invested also,so this must mean when u asked for a refund she didn’t want a refund as obvious she thinks differently about her investment,find that hard to believe and coming from a proven lie teller I suspect ur not even married and made up this story to validate in your head what the fuck your still doing here otherwise with no stake in the game anymore people might think your a crackpot lol
Don’t forget NAC owes u nothing and u refused to send back tokens u received refund for,this is dishonest and shows character

Well lets just get this clear, I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I just tried to talk to you like a person and not the asshole you are. You are back on mute because you in my business.

Why does it matter how much I invested to you? Worry about your own money!

Bottom line if they not giving the info. they are a scam. This is not about me at all.
makes no sense u can’t seduce a company that gives no info is a scam!
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 337

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Well lets just get this clear, I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I just tried to talk to you like a person and not the asshole you are. You are back on mute because you in my business.

Bottom line if they not giving the info. they are a scam. This is not about me at all.
You are right, if we invest into a company and the company does not provide information updates we will definitely think negative about the company

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Stealth8368

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

SOCKPUPPET ALERT ANTHONY SLOWDOWN POSTING FUD
AmillionL

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

So distribution must be coming to an end very soon.  Must take a lot of hard work to distribute 76 million tokens.  With all the negativity surrounding cryptocurrencies with compliancy, AML, KYC requirements, I expect ABTC to thrive on all this!!!!
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

https://cryptovest.com/news/cryptocurrency-bill-enters-russian-parliament/?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=Retention

Perfect!!  This is why AML Bitcoin is being born!!!!  To provide KYC!!!
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:52:49 PM by AmillionL

You are right, if we invest into a company and the company does not provide information updates we will definitely think negative about the company

People need to understand that although there is frustration this has not been listed yet, you in FACT have not invested into a company and own shares of any kind!

If you have bought tokens...  Tokens will be transferred into a currency as if it were dollars, pounds, euros etc.  These are obviously not shares, therefore have the company owes no explanation and has no need to justify anything.  Its the risk you take!!  However, lucky for us, there is news although minimal and the NAC team are very much active..

Just saying!!!!

AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

https://cryptovest.com/news/squares-dorsey-bitcoin-will-be-the-only-one-used-for-internet-purchases-in-10-years/?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=Retention

I think he means AML Bitcoin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

https://www.sciencealert.com/bitcoin-illegal-almost-everywhere-after-shocking-blockchain-discovery-child-pornography

The beginning of the end for Bitcoin.  The beginning of the inevitable for AML Bitcoin!!!
W S

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Despite all negativity about the coin and team. I can say this team has stayed active and have shown no signs of a scam.(I have been scammed a few times in crypto). From the current look of the market and the news surrounding the crypto world, it seems ABTC will stand out and be a safehaven for those who know regulations will come, and the rest of the world will follow. The foundation and concept of this coin alone is genius. I cannot see anything but good things concerning ABTC.
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

I have been watching this thread for a while to dig deeper and learn more about my investment with AML and others who’ve made the same investment in this crypto.

It is clear to me that NAC will give us answers once everything is set in stone. It takes time to get everything up and running to make this crypto as revolutionary as they expect it to be.

People have received their tokens (myself included) so they’re obviously making progress. We just need to be patient and we will receive answers as soon as NAC can give them to us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: