Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369808 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

AML team, people are NOT stupid! Its obvious that someone (hopefully not from your team) does all this stupid pumping activity to create hype on something that just keeps FALLING every day!! You should change your strategy, come up with something more meaningful to gain interest from investors!!! All this posts by "excited" investors who lost 60%+ of their investment in this scam is just mind boggling! Damn , I am really , REALLY pissed of at my self for investing in this "project"!! Just checked their website, AML is still "working" on exchanging their tokens to "coins". I will be contacting my attorney to see if I can sue this organization

Have you been paying attention?  Did you read the whitepaper?  You are throwing out all kinds of FUD!  IMO...  I'm a token purchaser as yourself and this is no scam!  Have you been paying attention to Marcus's posts on main chat?  If not, I suggest you read all his posts/'AMA' first my friend!  I'm not a bot just super positive and excited token purchaser and ready for the future with AML BitCoin!!!   The blockchain and biometrics are slated to be completed in the months ahead which has been said, over and over!!!!  News and major Exchange to com!!!  Come on my friend.  Relax...  If you have questions ask admin at:  support@amlbitcoin.com  I'll answer what I can, when I can!  IMO..  😀

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Full steam ahead!!!  🌋🥇👌👍👏👏👏

GO Marcus & Team!  🇺🇸🍻

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Here’s the other video regarding AML BitCoin/ABTC-I always like seeing tv/news coverage!  Hopefully, more to come in the months ahead!  👌👍💪🇺🇸

https://youtu.be/_FsE_ObJnzo
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

AML team, people are NOT stupid! Its obvious that someone (hopefully not from your team) does all this stupid pumping activity to create hype on something that just keeps FALLING every day!! You should change your strategy, come up with something more meaningful to gain interest from investors!!! All this posts by "excited" investors who lost 60%+ of their investment in this scam is just mind boggling! Damn , I am really , REALLY pissed of at my self for investing in this "project"!! Just checked their website, AML is still "working" on exchanging their tokens to "coins". I will be contacting my attorney to see if I can sue this organization

Have you been paying attention?  Did you read the whitepaper?  You are throwing out all kinds of FUD!  IMO...  I'm a token purchaser as yourself and this is no scam!  Have you been paying attention to Marcus's posts on main chat?  If not, I suggest you read all his posts/'AMA' first my friend!  I'm not a bot just super positive and excited token purchaser and ready for the future with AML BitCoin!!!   The blockchain and biometrics are slated to be completed in the months ahead which has been said, over and over!!!!  News and major Exchange to com!!!  Come on my friend.  Relax...  If you have questions ask admin at:  support@amlbitcoin.com  I'll answer what I can, when I can!  IMO..  😀

GO Marcus & Team!  🇺🇸🍻

Sorry, I dont buy your statement! Most likely you working for AML team. I dont believe for a second that this board is full of "excited" investors writing 1-2 pumping sentences all written in the same manner!! Anyone with half a brain can tell that all this crap is written by 1 person!!  This doesnt make me feel good about this "project" and price is a perfect proof that it has gained 0 interest from investors!! Continious decline on low volume-major red flag!! He can talk all he wants, but his team must STOP posting all this idiotic nonsence that does nothing but scares investors away! AML needs to realize that people are not stupid!!!!
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

GO Marcus & Team!  🇺🇸🍻

Just check Cardano board. This guys have an ongoing meaninful discussion about their great project. Their team is WORKING hard, they re not into "pumping" business!!! All i want is my money back. Its apparent to me that AML is a disaster
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

Hi everyone, I wanted to post this video about AML BitCoin for anyone who hasn’t watched it yet, or as a refresher!  Enjoy!!!  It’s really good!  IMO.. 😀

https://www.newsday.com/business/anti-money-laundering-bitcoin-is-a-turning-point-for-crypto-1.16665947

Go AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🔐🥇🙏🙏😎

Thank you, Philly, AMLBitcoin is the best option on the market, the only in with AML and KYC compliant.
NancyH3

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Just sharing this article about 88% of Coin Exchanges wanting tighter regulations, AMLBitcoin has all the regulations that they and we all need. https://goo.gl/S1ENWK
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Go Japan, 

https://bitnewstoday.com/news/regulation/japan-fsa-declares-war-on-crypto-speculators/

🇺🇸💪🛡🔐🥇🙏🙏😎
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

GO Marcus & Team!  🇺🇸🍻

Just check Cardano board. This guys have an ongoing meaninful discussion about their great project. Their team is WORKING hard, they re not into "pumping" business!!! All i want is my money back. Its apparent to me that AML is a disaster
I’m in Cardano too and it’s gotten slaughtered my friend!!!!  Just say’n...  The crypto space is being regulated with Transparency and Compliancy which is exactly what AML BTC is all about!  TIME & PATIENCE!!!  IMO 😀
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

GO Marcus & Team!  🇺🇸🍻

Sorry, I dont buy your statement! Most likely you working for AML team. I dont believe for a second that this board is full of "excited" investors writing 1-2 pumping sentences all written in the same manner!! Anyone with half a brain can tell that all this crap is written by 1 person!!  This doesnt make me feel good about this "project" and price is a perfect proof that it has gained 0 interest from investors!! Continious decline on low volume-major red flag!! He can talk all he wants, but his team must STOP posting all this idiotic nonsence that does nothing but scares investors away! AML needs to realize that people are not stupid!!!!
I bought my statement and a lot of it!  I only wish I could worked for AML BitCoin!  Like I sad, this is my favorite coin and Time & patience This is not your standard coin and a lot of caution has to be considered with Compliancy being at the forefront!  It takes time with such an undertaking....  You must realize that. I for one appreciate any and all comments as that will only make AML BTC stronger in the end!  Major exchange and news slated to come within 3 weeks!  I’m real excited!  Keep doing your homework.  I saw Marcus’s vision a long time ago and immediately purchased tokens on ico.  I’m ready for the future!!!  Have a good one everyone!!!  Go AML BTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🔐🥇🙏🙏😎
Carol Jones

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

The regulations are coming no one can stop them, AMLBitcoin is the only that is prepared for this, this is why I bought it, and as you say time and patience.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I feel Institutional money is coming and will continue to push the crypto market higher in the future!  IMO 😀

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rkulkarni/2018/08/08/six-reasons-why-institutional-investors-could-flock-to-crypto-in-2019/

Go AML BTC! 🥇😀
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

I have seen many other cryptos that have been in the market for more time than @AMLBitcoin and the only one holding strong is ABTC.
paxautelemanus

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

I think we can do fantastic if we get clarity from the governments regarding regulation, transparency, and Compliancy in a global scale!
Carol Jones

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

I'm pretty sure that AMLBitcoin will come with more great news these coming months, also the regulations going on around the world will make it the most used crypto.
NancyH3

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

I think we can do fantastic if we get clarity from the governments regarding regulation, transparency, and Compliancy in a global scale!

Great to have you onboard!!!! Welcome I also have the feeling that we are going to do great. We own the best crypto in the market and AMLBitcoin´s is implementing new technologies and adopting them. Nothing else to ask for.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

AML BitCoin/ABTC-I'm feeling really good about my purchase and like seeing ABTC rise against a volition crypto market!  Time & Patience will do all of us goood!  The price is still down but good days lie ahead!!!  IMO 😎 🥇

Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Keeping my eyes on AMLBitcoin, soon the price will start to rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carol Jones

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

ABTC is doing a great job right now, is the only crypto that is holding on the market right now. Soon we are going to receive more great news, time is the key.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

Even the name indicates that they are another bitcoin-like coin. They may have that advantage and possibly revolutionary feature of meeting all the KYC/AML regulations and adding anti-theft and anti-criminal features, as well as biometric identification, which will provide additional security and safety features for ownership and use of the coin.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Check this video out! 

https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchange-arab-states/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Lead the way! 
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: