Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The award of the most dishonnest journalist goes to...  (Read 269 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

For his show this sunday were he left out all the debt accumulated by his master obama. For me this guy is what i call a disposable biomass. Use it well.

Why has this thing attempted to hide obama debt legacy? He believes too be smart...

Change gun with all the sjw crap you want...

Who are the real boss of fareed? It's fun that they have been allowed to place their men there...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

I previously like Ex President Obama until he was all talk and no sense, he is an eloquent liar and he is able to convince a lot of people about his good intention for the country, but during his tenure in office, all i can see that he has enriched himself and his family, he doesn't give a dime about the US people, he is like most African politicians.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:23:48 PM

I previously like Ex President Obama until he was all talk and no sense, he is an eloquent liar and he is able to convince a lot of people about his good intention for the country, but during his tenure in office, all i can see that he has enriched himself and his family, he doesn't give a dime about the US people, he is like most African politicians.

One of the most concise and precise description of the past 8 years. Fareed is most probably propagandizing for the same money...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

There is no national debt, just deficit spending. Congress owes this money to themselves in a sense. The national debt is just a tool that politicians use to convince people that they need to pay more taxes to pay off the debt, in the same sense that normal people have to pay off their debts or sell their not paid for property to then become financially secure.

Congress can just declare the debt paid in a day. It's not even practical to pay off this debt anyway because there is a limit on how much currency exists to begin with. If you add up all the private debt as well it's not possible to pay off the debt because the money used to pay the debt is also on loan. The actual amount of original gold backed money that wasn't loaned out is so small that it wouldn't come anywhere close to paying off all the money loaned out by the US fractional reserve system.

Deficit spending is a problem because it weakens the currency. If people realized this and didn't put their savings in to USD then that would force the government to not spend so much.
BitcoinTraveler

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

I would say Ali Velshi. I've always hated that guy and all he does is lie about everything, he's totally worthless.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

The us national debt no one is going to give. Sin not to take advantage of this opportunity. The more the Americans have the more the world economy is working for them. Obama really was one of the smartest presidents. Will see how to show Trump.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

There is no national debt, just deficit spending. Congress owes this money to themselves in a sense. The national debt is just a tool that politicians use to convince people that they need to pay more taxes to pay off the debt, in the same sense that normal people have to pay off their debts or sell their not paid for property to then become financially secure.

Congress can just declare the debt paid in a day. It's not even practical to pay off this debt anyway because there is a limit on how much currency exists to begin with. If you add up all the private debt as well it's not possible to pay off the debt because the money used to pay the debt is also on loan. The actual amount of original gold backed money that wasn't loaned out is so small that it wouldn't come anywhere close to paying off all the money loaned out by the US fractional reserve system.

Deficit spending is a problem because it weakens the currency. If people realized this and didn't put their savings in to USD then that would force the government to not spend so much.

My point is that during his show he was attempting to critizise trump by illustrating how the previous president added debt... but left out obama. It was so shocking to see such dishonnesty. Personnally i see this guy as an ennemy combattant, like the guy working for terrorist organisation or nazi propaganda.

I would say Ali Velshi. I've always hated that guy and all he does is lie about everything, he's totally worthless.

I love the hated, i agree this thing isn't even worth an emotion. It's not human. It's not possible, it could be a droid or graphic projection/hologram to dissuade people from watching tv. Look at what the thing said recently:

The election of Donald Trump is really a kind of a class rebellion against people like us, educated professionals who live in cities who have cosmopolitan views about a lot of things,” Zakaria said on the network’s New Day program. “I think there’s a whole part of America that’s sick and tired of being told what to do by this overeducated professional elite that Hillary Clinton in many ways perfectly represented, and that’s why they’re sticking with him.”

When will this fucking team understand that 1 corruption and being a cheat a liar and a domestic ennemy is what made her lost... clinton fundation slush fund, bill clinton raping around, working for demise of the us constitution and bill of right, working for the gmo cartel, deleting emails, bengazi... yeah dear fareed, ask the pentagon guys from the newest to the oldest what THEY think about it...

Yeah shit your pants traitor... remmeber your are peon on the board.  Nothing more. Frankly i think you are allowed propaganda... you are used to show how some civilians are domestic ennemies. A living proof, allowed to live by it's uncompetence and frankly poor elocution.

Ps http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/31/donald-trump-presents-medal-of-honor-to-vietnam-war-veteran-james-c-mccloughan/

Values...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: