Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 02:23:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the last day panic.  (Read 1794 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

Today is the last day panic. I buckled the seatbelt and put a cigarette out. Are you ready for takeoff? Tomorrow I expect that bitcoin will start. The goal of 3000-3500 dollars. Next week we will see the first results.
I think we don't need to panic  let's be positive that  the after Aug 1 will be ok. Besides the bitcoin is still increasing so i think the outcome is will be  successful.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
● ●    TOKENS   ▐▐     A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS     ▌▌   ROADMAP    ● ●
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
worthy1

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:38:22 PM

BTC may want to drop to make BCC worth even less. If BCC is worth a Fraction of BTC then if BTC drops it will make BCC drop to ensure everyone that holds it and dumps doesn't get much. Then it will rise...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.