Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239042 times)
Marina68

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

anyone who have problem with masternode about stable issue ,please make sure your net is stable and your ip can not be changed .

Dev have you reviewed the MP that I sent you with my Masternodecoin address?
Is there any news about a new exchange?

what do you think about applying for masternodecoin in https://www.kucoin.com this is a Chinese exchange, so serious is that there was a ico that became a scam, and the exchange made the decision to reimburse the money to investors, just for the sole reason that that token was listed on their website, and in China the laws for fraud and fraud are harsh

this exchange would be a good option

Yeah kucoin would be a good option but many votes will be needed to beat other coins or tokens that are very popular
Binance also announced that they will list the winner for free. Let's go to vote and might win for the free listing.

Let's go! Getting on Binance would be a major achievemenent for Masternodecoin. Our volumes would rise.
For now, Binance is one of the largest exchanges in the crypto ecosystem. So let's go to Binance.

I think Kucoin exchange will be no problem to get listed on. Binance maybe too soon as for today. First Kucoin and other smaller exchanges to build volume over the time. With higher volume bigger exchanges will accept Masternodecoin much easier.
Depending on the GATE is good also, GATE's official also so-called free trade
If you can
The important thing now is to add a coin on any major stock exchange because the price is in place, though it is not bad, so waiting good news from the Devs this month.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

While trying to setup my first masternode, as I've input in the console the order "masternode outputs" I am getting an empty string as a result... Why that?

Nobody willing to help me? I have spent time and money to buy the 50,000 coins necessary to setup a masternode and now it doesn't work. Very disappointing. Is this coin for real? If I don't find a solution with the help of the community I will have to abandon this coin, and you will have turned an early supporter into a pisssed-off FUDDER.

Marina68

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

While trying to setup my first masternode, as I've input in the console the order "masternode outputs" I am getting an empty string as a result... Why that?

Nobody willing to help me? I have spent time and money to buy the 50,000 coins necessary to setup a masternode and now it doesn't work. Very disappointing. Is this coin for real? If I don't find a solution with the help of the community I will have to abandon this coin, and you will have turned an early supporter into a pisssed-off FUDDER.

Are the holder node, but my problem was, node was installed according to the instructions on the first page, nor any error was not, my advice to you is to delete everything except the wallet.dat and try to install again, carefully following the instructions
bobq

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:13 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:05:40 AM by bobq

Are the holder node, but my problem was, node was installed according to the instructions on the first page, nor any error was not, my advice to you is to delete everything except the wallet.dat and try to install again, carefully following the instructions

This is the intructions I have been following:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11WnHDlVmNCTZDnrn8yQYXE21PRBn8h6A5bQiaVpn6Ts/edit
When I arrive to point 6: "input   “masternode outputs” to get TxHash and output index " - all what I get is an empty string....

sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I do not understand why you are complaining? which version of the client did you download? MTNC Client v1.1.1.2.rar ?
can open access to your computer and I will write you config files?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

exchange volume !!!!
Dev can you please help me i still have not received my twitter Bounty from round 3 ...
yes i will do it soon.
Can you say when?

Can you answer this question, Dev ..
I hope you don't forget the Bounty twitter participants who have helped you spread the word about this coin.
bobq

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

I do not understand why you are complaining? which version of the client did you download? MTNC Client v1.1.1.2.rar ?

I have tried both with MTNC Client v1.1.1.2.rar and with V2.0.0.0 with the same result. Now I have wiped out everything and trying from scratch to see if something changes. I'm complaining because the provided instructions are supposed to work, if they don't or if they do only sometimes then the coin has a problem.

ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

exchange volume !!!!
Dev can you please help me i still have not received my twitter Bounty from round 3 ...
yes i will do it soon.
Can you say when?

Can you answer this question, Dev ..
I hope you don't forget the Bounty twitter participants who have helped you spread the word about this coin.

i dont forget , sorry. but i m sick for over 6days , i will finish it asap.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

I have tried both with MTNC Client v1.1.1.2.rar and with V2.0.0.0 with the same result. Now I have wiped out everything and trying from scratch to see if something changes. I'm complaining because the provided instructions are supposed to work, if they don't or if they do only sometimes then the coin has a problem.

hi man , there's  no problem with client , we got over 100 masternodes and everything is OK

you should comfirm as follow
1: 50000MTNC in your wallet ,50000 ,50000 , and 50000MTNC in one address , dont make a mistake.
2: waiting for sync finish
3: unlock your wallet with pos only
4: then follow the guide with command in client.

try it again.

bobq

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 06:30:39 PM by bobq

hi man , there's  no problem with client , we got over 100 masternodes and everything is OK

1: 50000MTNC in your wallet ,50000 ,50000 , and 50000MTNC in one address , dont make a mistake.

try it again.

I have managed to set it up, but when I restarted the wallet and try to start the masternode I get the mistake "fail to start masternode, invalid private key". I have tried to remove the masternode and do it again but the masternot does not remove, instead the wallet gets locked... Also "edit" and "update" don't work.

EDIT: After repeating operation masternode started, but my weight in network is zero. We'll see later...
One more question: what happens if my IP changes? What do I have to change then?

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

hi man , there's  no problem with client , we got over 100 masternodes and everything is OK

try it again.

I have managed to set it up, but when I restarted the wallet and try to start the masternode I get the mistake "fail to start masternode, invalid private key". I have tried to remove the masternode and do it again but the masternot does not remove, instead the wallet gets locked... Also "edit" and "update" don't work.

Have you paste the correct key on masternode.conf?

OK, seems you made it work, now just wait. Masternode should get reward for about every 2 hours.
sth2017

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

if the ip address changes - just change it in the .conf files:
masternode.conf
Masternodecoin.conf

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
bobq

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

try it again.

OK, seems you made it work, now just wait. Masternode should get reward for about every 2 hours.

Yes, I've started to receive 24 coins every two hours or so, I suppose this is the current masternode reward.

masternode.conf
Masternodecoin.conf

Thank you very much for this advise.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

try it again.

Yes, I've started to receive 24 coins every two hours or so, I suppose this is the current masternode reward.

masternode.conf
Masternodecoin.conf

Thank you very much for this advise.

if you fail again ,you can delete the masternode.conf and follow the guide again

sth2017

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

need a fresh blockchain
please upload to github

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:12 AM

i have to say im very impressed with the performance of the masternodecoin's masternodes
not many coins run as smooth as this one. its really a pleasure to see this community grow.
get well soon ideupdater.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
bobq

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

i have to say im very impressed with the performance of the masternodecoin's masternodes
not many coins run as smooth as this one. its really a pleasure to see this community grow.
get well soon ideupdater.

Yes, once I have managed to set it up I have also admired how smoothly and reliably the masternode works. Good job. Let's hope MTNC price will take off soon like so many alts are doing these days Smiley

johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

yep wallet works flawless and already recieved coins from exchange depot , great very happy with this masternodecoin
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:53:55 AM by ideaupdater

need a fresh blockchain
please upload to github

blockchain data !  got it , i think maybe you ask for new blockchain explorer ,lol

github has a limit ---no more than 100M ,so upload in mega.nz

Second soure link :
 MTNC Windows client V2.0.0.0
 MTNC Blockchain data source 1

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

anyone who have problem with masternode about stable issue ,please make sure your net is stable and your ip can not be changed .

Dev have you reviewed the MP that I sent you with my Masternodecoin address?
Is there any news about a new exchange?

what do you think about applying for masternodecoin in https://www.kucoin.com this is a Chinese exchange, so serious is that there was a ico that became a scam, and the exchange made the decision to reimburse the money to investors, just for the sole reason that that token was listed on their website, and in China the laws for fraud and fraud are harsh

this exchange would be a good option

Yeah kucoin would be a good option but many votes will be needed to beat other coins or tokens that are very popular
Binance also announced that they will list the winner for free. Let's go to vote and might win for the free listing.

Let's go! Getting on Binance would be a major achievemenent for Masternodecoin. Our volumes would rise.

i think on kucoin we would have the same effect  Grin

The real point is to get listed on other exchanges with some volume, now matter which, low volume is still the main problem of Masternodecoin. I think we will be soon ready for a big jump to the upside of the price, but we need a larger adoption base.

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: